Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait....his new wife won't let him on camera anymore? WTH? :oops:
---
we are all just guessing here but the general feeling is Dr Princess is behind the name change and the kibosh on being in front of the camera. I think the wedding date is sometime in May but the wedding registry disappeared.

Reactions: 1
we are all just guessing here but the general feeling is Dr Princess is behind the name change and the kibosh on being in front of the camera. I think the wedding date is sometime in May but the wedding registry disappeared.
Although to be honest.....I'd never let him on camera right now either.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oops
I can’t believe Dave thinks this is entertaining. He uses AI to write this description which is absolutely absurd. I can’t even hate watch this tit.

Welcome to the mesmerizing landscapes of Interlaken, where every corner reveals a new story waiting to be told! Join us on an unforgettable journey as we traverse through the breathtaking vistas of the Swiss Alps, capturing the essence of adventure and tranquility that define this picturesque destination. In this vlog, prepare to be whisked away on a visual feast as we explore Interlaken's iconic landmarks. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of this charming town, as we wander through its beautiful sights. Discover hidden gems and local secrets tucked away in the heart of Interlaken, offering a glimpse into the authentic Swiss way of life. Join us as we embark on an exhilarating adventure filled with laughter, awe-inspiring moments, and unforgettable memories. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a dreamer longing for new horizons, our journey through Interlaken promises to ignite your wanderlust and leave you craving for more. Don't miss out on this epic exploration of one of Switzerland's most enchanting destinations!

Ok….I’ve had it. I used to think that Dave was just too simple minded to understand how to attract viewers to his vlog as well as get what is so special about other countries. But after seeing his AI entries I can’t keep quiet anymore.

His vlogs have become insulting. I feel insulted. He must think we are idiots. He’s too friggin lazy to even work for 5 minutes on the quality of his content. What he has been handing us is worse than nothing. And now he is blindly throwing us some made up information thinking it will appease us as though we have the IQ of 70 and are impressed because he is sounding so professional.

He believes that he alone is entertaining enough so of course his viewers, like some flock of sheep, will follow him wherever he goes and enjoy the ride.

What his viewers might like better doesn’t even cross his mind because he has no interest in anything but himself and doesn’t even care enough to lie and pretend that he does. He won’t even give us that.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING he gives to us shows his disrespect.

Well Dave, the feeling is mutual.

Reactions: 6
Wow! Hubba hubba!!!!
So, gun to my head, I guess it’s gotta be Claire Stein? Maybe?

Nah, I’ll take the bullet.

Gun to my dog’s head?

Claire Stein. All day.
I prefer Amber. Judging by her profile pic on YouTube, you would never guess. Incognito fat.

Reactions: 3
oops

Ok….I’ve had it. I used to think that Dave was just too simple minded to understand how to attract viewers to his vlog as well as get what is so special about other countries. But after seeing his AI entries I can’t keep quiet anymore.

His vlogs have become insulting. I feel insulted. He must think we are idiots. He’s too friggin lazy to even work for 5 minutes on the quality of his content. What he has been handing us is worse than nothing. And now he is blindly throwing us some made up information thinking it will appease us as though we have the IQ of 70 and are impressed because he is sounding so professional.

He believes that he alone is entertaining enough so of course his viewers, like some flock of sheep, will follow him wherever he goes and enjoy the ride.

What his viewers might like better doesn’t even cross his mind because he has no interest in anything but himself and doesn’t even care enough to lie and pretend that he does. He won’t even give us that.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING he gives to us shows his disrespect

Well Dave, the feeling is mutual.
After giving this more thought, I think I'll take some of it back. His videos can actually be entertaining in a 'so bad they're good' kind of way. Maybe he's smarter than we think...

Dave has another 48 minute video out today. My head exploded when I read the description.

Welcome to the jewel of the Caribbean - Puerto Rico! Join us on an extraordinary journey as we explore the vibrant culture, stunning landscapes, and rich history of this enchanting island paradise, all as part of our epic Transatlantic Cruise bound for Miami. In this captivating video, embark on an unforgettable adventure through the colorful streets of Old San Juan, where colonial architecture meets bustling markets and lively street performers. Discover the rhythmic beats of salsa music filling the air and the tantalizing aromas of authentic Puerto Rican cuisine wafting from local eateries. From the historic forts of Castillo San Felipe del Morro to the lush rainforests of El Yunque National Forest, immerse yourself in the natural beauty and diverse landscapes that make Puerto Rico truly unforgettable. Dive into crystal-clear waters teeming with marine life, or simply unwind on pristine beaches under the warm Caribbean sun. But the magic doesn't end there! Our journey continues as we set sail across the Atlantic Ocean towards the vibrant city of Miami, where endless adventures and exciting experiences await. Whether you're a history buff, nature enthusiast, or simply seeking relaxation in paradise, this video promises to inspire and delight as we uncover the hidden treasures of Puerto Rico on our Transatlantic Cruise to Miami. Don't miss out on the adventure of a lifetime - come along for the ride! #davekay #puertorico #transatlantic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dave broke my wife and I. I used to be able to convince her to hate watch his vids, but we're about ten videos behind. We could only take so many grocery store meals and narrated bus rides. Who exactly is he making these for?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dave broke my wife and I. I used to be able to convince her to hate watch his vids, but we're about ten videos behind. We could only take so many grocery store meals and narrated bus rides. Who exactly is he making these for?
Don't forget exploring a foreign land looking for free water

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My guess is he is hoping some LA talent scout will come across them and say “wow! We have to get this guy on our show!”

Which is actually the opposite of what would happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My guess is he is hoping some LA talent scout will come across them and say “wow! We have to get this guy on our show!”

I'm not a religious man but I pray every night that Dave is selected for "Love is Blind" on Netflix. I don't ask for much, but that would make me happy

• Haha
Reactions: 9

As much as I'd probably run screaming from the room after about five minutes, I'd be fascinated to get Dave in my office and try to do some analysis on him. I can get pretty good reads on people, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how he's so blind to his own mediocrity without talking to him for a few hours.

Reactions: 5
They say if you lie about it, you could be banned from Disney parks I see him stand in plenty of long lines, concerts, and venues for someone who can’t stand in line for long.

They say if you lie about it, you could be banned from Disney parks I see him stand in plenty of long lines, concerts, and venues for someone who can’t stand in line for long.
I've brought this up before on other forums and the classic response is that people who have DAS can "will themselves" to wait in those lines for merch, meet and greets because Disney doesn't offer anything to make their time easier.

Good thing Mikey is marrying a doctor who can just scribble some BS excuse on a post it.