Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave complains about everything. He's asked to change hotel rooms multiple times, he even asked to change cruise rooms earlier in this neverending Fall 2023 trip.
Which of the bozo brothers wanted to change rooms on a cruise ship because they were getting sea-sick?

Reactions: 1
Dave has a new one. I did six minutes and tapped out. He did mention a male friend he’s having meals with. He reviewed chicken as “smooth” and several other things as “not bad”. I love the hair and ridiculous rings.

1711722143696.jpeg

---
not deleted yet

1711724763626.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Dave could actually be decent looking. Keep the curly hair a little long, ditch the douche jewelry and stop being a weirdo.
But…that’s not possible 😂

Reactions: 8
Dave could actually be decent looking. Keep the curly hair a little long, ditch the douche jewelry and stop being a weirdo.
But…that’s not possible 😂
I don't know, look at the lower half of his face in the photo. He's starting to morph into Michael Many Chins. Don't these Kay Adler boys know about diet and exercise? Like weren't both of your parents doctors?

Reactions: 4
Those rings are… something.

This guy seeks assistance for EVERYTHING. He spends more time harassing the staff with incessant questions than anything else. “When will the hot tubs be open after the medical evac?” “Do you have any cream cheese?” “Can I have a different chair in my room?” “Will the medical evac affect our port arrival time?”

And gotta love that smooth chicken, a Dave Kay classic.

Reactions: 6
I feel Dave has been putting in as much effort in his videos as Michael recently, and Michael hasn’t uploaded in three months.
---
Those rings are… something.

This guy seeks assistance for EVERYTHING. He spends more time harassing the staff with incessant questions than anything else. “When will the hot tubs be open after the medical evac?” “Do you have any cream cheese?” “Can I have a different chair in my room?” “Will the medical evac affect our port arrival time?”

And gotta love that smooth chicken, a Dave Kay classic.
My wife and I haven’t been able to use the word ‘smooth’ to describe something for years without the other one saying, “Yes, but was it as smooth as a Jock Lindsey’s steak?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never in my life have I even considered describing chicken as smooth. I don't even know what it is supposed to mean.

We should be seeing our wedding invitions soon, right? May?? I'm waiting by my mailbox.👰🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think he fell out of love with it. I think a few other things added to that (COVID, the engagement, need for money, etc).
It's one thing to get hype about going on vacation and do it every few months. It's entirely different thing to live in it 24/7 and make it your job.
So true. I’ve been watching Michael's videos from before his move to Florida and what I realized was that at least half of each video was about his personal experience of traveling to WDW, being at WDW or leaving WDW. He made what he felt about things as important as any information that may be helpful to his viewers. That was his signature. It was what was unique about his vlogs compared to everyone else’s. If only he got that before deciding to move to Florida.
As narcissistic as all of that was, it was entertaining and to me a bit endearing. After moving down, he lost all of that content and was forced to find other ways to keep his vlog alive and growing. But the problem was that he had no other ways. He would shine when it was all about him, but he had no desire to change to making it all about his viewers. He either had no clue, was too lazy and/or lacked the intelligence to create videos like Molly or DFB.

Actually, it might just have been as simple as him being unable to focus on anything but himself.

He should have wiped the slate clean, moved back out of state, focused on his health enough to look younger than 55 and given us the old Michael back 3-4 times a year.

Oh well, water under the bridge…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So if anyone uses tenor for gifs….there are a treasure trove of MK ones. I don’t know who made them but 🫡 If you don't use it, I’d recommend it, it seems to have more than giphy at times.

IMG-7895.png

IMG-7896.png

img hosting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if anyone uses tenor for gifs….there are a treasure trove of MK ones. I don’t know who made them but 🫡 If you don't use it, I’d recommend it, it seems to have more than giphy at times.

View attachment 2850611
View attachment 2850612
img hosting
I use these on the regular to harass my wife, there’s a pretty good selection of Dave ones too. A lot seems to be made by an Amber Mac, which is a name I’ve seen in his comments, but they were like, Stan comments.

• Haha

View attachment 2850611
View attachment 2850612I
img hosting
I made quite a few way back and a few friends from the old Discord server made some that I uploaded on their behalf. Classic. Believe it or not, many were made by his Kaykateer, AmberMac as tributes. https://tenor.com/users/ambermac

Definitely have a look at Amber's gifs. It's a treasure trove of Michael and Dave Kay history, and a few bonus gifs of herself and Kelly Wertz.

I miss those days, waking up to see what nonsense he posted and dissect it frame by frame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Dave continues to show us his signature vlogging style of taking 30+ minutes of footage out the window of a moving bus, jumpcutting it to death so the crappy audio of the tour guide narration is disjointed and nonsensical, and then just letting it play. See also: the same thing, except with nearly full performances of cruise ship entertainment.

On the most recent bus tour in St. Maarten, there’s a point where someone asks about guns on the island and the guide makes a quip about “crazy Americans,” which is met by whoops and cheers from half the bus, including Dave. Goes right along with the way he tit-talks “non-American” bacon, gets annoyed at currency conversion, and says “‘Murica!” unironically at every opportunity. Vomit.

Reactions: 3
We should be seeing our wedding invitions soon, right? May?? I'm waiting by my mailbox.👰🤷‍♀️
Yes it is definitely May 2024. I haven’t been on here but decided to make a visit to see if there were any wedding updates like she came to her senses lol

Reactions: 2
I made quite a few way back and a few friends from the old Discord server made some that I uploaded on their behalf. Classic. Believe it or not, many were made by his Kaykateer, AmberMac as tributes. https://tenor.com/users/ambermac

Definitely have a look at Amber's gifs. It's a treasure trove of Michael and Dave Kay history, and a few bonus gifs of herself and Kelly Wertz.

I miss those days, waking up to see what nonsense he posted and dissect it frame by frame.
Wow, what a find! It's like looking back into a time machine. Thank you for posting these. BTW is Amber Mac this blonde woman and the brunette is Kelly Wertz?

1712094211975.png

Reactions: 1