Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put me in with 123 because I don't want to repeat a number but I think he will end up with 127.

Reactions: 2
Dave’s lack of content is really causing me to work. I had to add this comment to his 10,000 subs music video.

bQzAzknT6tvBALBF35PVoR8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

You've Said It All

Congrats on picking up 400 subs in the past 2 and 1/2 years. Nice work Pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He probably got the hint that after going to many great places (Hawaii, Las Vegas, Ireland, Alaska, etc...), his vlogs are poor and he can't make any money off of it when he only gets a few thousand views with no new subs during that period. He probably saw Michael making good money and wanted to leech off of that. However, making only $10-20 per video isn't worth the effort to do this anymore.
This was my brief thought as well. But then...it would require a certain self-awareness and presence of mind that I am not all that convinced Dave has.

Secondly, his videos require almost no effort, and it shows. Yeah $10-$20 per video is kinda meh, but considering the work he puts into it....at least it's something. But, I am even talking about the Insta.....he has lame clips on Insta of the food he is eating. And he has shorts on YT of himself telling the worst jokes. Those take all of 10 seconds and zero effort.

My guess on Patreon- is it price of right rules? Can I go 1 dollar, Bob?

Kidding, I will say 130.

PS....found this gem. Has it been posted around these parts before? It looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't remember.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Put me down with @starri and @Medium Shirt - 126.

I am convinced that at least half of his current Patreon roster are just people who are curious and it's worth $5 per month to laugh at him.

• Haha
Lots of very special merchandise to see today! Spoiler, he's not a fan of most of it & he is now a professional reader of prices upside down. He seems pretty proud of that. :rolleyes: Unfortunately, because he is not filming himself anymore, we don't get the pleasure of seeing him try on the Tron helmet that he states does fit him, but he doesn't know where he'd wear it. Great content as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His number count will never drop below 100. Some people just love watching a train wreck and for $5 they figure why not.

Lots of very special merchandise to see today! Spoiler, he's not a fan of most of it & he is now a professional reader of prices upside down. He seems pretty proud of that. :rolleyes: Unfortunately, because he is not filming himself anymore, we don't get the pleasure of seeing him try on the Tron helmet that he states does fit him, but he doesn't know where he'd wear it. Great content as usual.
I laughed when he said the Tron helmet fit. He also bitched that the 100th anniversary sign at the entrance was too small. His “when will I use it” comment is such a joke. He wears that tit to Publix and the gas station. We got to hear his crappy haunted mansion accent and at the end the thanked his “patreon production team”. Is that code for fat cougars Kaykateers? Kelly— Please put up some hot lingerie pics on Instagram please!

Reactions: 6
Kelly— Please put up some hot lingerie pics on Instagram please!
Lol, please don't. I haven't seen Kelly comment on a Mikey vid in a while. His new defender is Londwar.

Maybe Kelly is crushed over Dave's extended absence. I know I am. My wife has a theory that Dave's been on a reality show and had to go silent afterwards

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.