Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god Dave wears a cape. He could be the key to establishing world peace in these divided times.

---
He’s also pitch perfect. No auto tune needed here.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I mean, the drop in Patrons is pretty severe, but I still don't understand how there's STILL over 100 people who think he's worth donating to on a subscription basis? His videos are complete dogshit, and he's not delivering any of the promises made in the Patreon. I can only assume that people forgot to cancel?

Reactions: 7
Dave singing “Sweet Home Alabama” may be the worst thing I have ever heard. My word that was terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean, the drop in Patrons is pretty severe, but I still don't understand how there's STILL over 100 people who think he's worth donating to on a subscription basis? His videos are complete dogshit, and he's not delivering any of the promises made in the Patreon. I can only assume that people forgot to cancel?
Sunk cost fallacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is he still scootin’ around?
He was scooting as recent as his Teppan Edo $100 steak video two days ago. I didn't watch his most recent Tron merch feel-up, but I'm sure he was on for wheels.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He was scooting as recent as his Teppan Edo $100 steak video two days ago. I didn't watch his most recent Tron merch feel-up, but I'm sure he was on for wheels.
I picture him trying to scoot through another 5K and still demanding the medal.

Just like the one he overslept for.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A recent patreon post. what is your best guess? A 5 minute history of…..

Squealing man child
weight gain due to sugar toxicity
daddy issues resolved
mommy issues unresolved
marriage without full disclosure
narcissism vs. someone is a narcissist
how to get Stan’s to send gift cards

1682607925880.jpeg

• Haha

Squealing man child
daddy issues resolved
mommy issues unresolved

View attachment 2131589
Love how he calls these "documentary" videos. The man produces a five-minute word salad consisting of only the most basic information found easily in the first Google search and labels them a documentary. The man had zero pride. Or just over-inflated pride built up over years being Mommy's special boy.

Reactions: 10
Love how he calls these "documentary" videos. The man produces a five-minute word salad consisting of only the most basic information found easily in the first Google search and labels them a documentary. The man had zero pride. Or just over-inflated pride built up over years being Mommy's special boy.
Like people were clamoring to watch the first one.

If the NTBABB podcast ladies are reading — I loved the Dave episode. He’s infuriating but I do find his misadventures deeply hilarious.

Squealing man child
daddy issues resolved
mommy issues unresolved

View attachment 2131589
So these crapumentary videos are the latest tit flinging against the wall to see if it'll stick.

He's no bright sun films, or even micky views with regards to documentaries.

Reactions: 6
I always thought there was a gap in the market for Disney Documentaries. There's one guy out there that does some stuff. But I always thought, why not do a series of videos on the history of each ride.

From the initial drawings/concept art vs the final product
The time it took from start-to-finish (Any issues/drama during the build)
cool stuff about the ride

But that would take being able to read.....

Reactions: 2
I always thought there was a gap in the market for Disney Documentaries. There's one guy out there that does some stuff. But I always thought, why not do a series of videos on the history of each ride.

From the initial drawings/concept art vs the final product
The time it took from start-to-finish (Any issues/drama during the build)
cool stuff about the ride

But that would take being able to read.....
There's already some awesome content like that. Martin usually does it the best - https://www.youtube.com/@MartinsVidsDotNet/videos.
Michael would butcher it / half-ass it.

New “documentary” is up, y’all. Right off the bat he misspelled “Caribbean” as “Carribean” in the title — the man can’t even half-ass things properly. He’s quarter-assing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.