Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's already been mentioned, dang dem view numbers.

Who's going to start the pool for his patreon sub number for next month?
I will!

Here we go, kids! Will Michael Karlsberg, Kay, Adler, Titts McGee gain or lose stans next month?

Screenshot_20230421-211059.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Girls interview two Kay hate watchers. It’s a little long but I did laugh a few times.

---
Does this mean he’s ditching the EVC?

1682281678039.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
we just moved to the area and are at Magic Kingdom today…I told my wife I thought for sure I saw Michael Kay zipping around in a scooter but I was like; “Nah…had to be someone else.” Guess not.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been following along but haven’t been posting much because, well Michael is boring. I had a few thoughts.

Isn’t Adler also the last name of grandmother with connections and money? I could see it being changed to appease her, “carry on” the name etc. He could be sucking up or wants to appear as something he is not to his fiancés family.

Secondly, why is he still relying on an electric scooter? Not saying he didn’t have an injury but isn’t his fiancé literally the type of doctor he would go see for that? Is this something he is going to need the rest of his life? In just a few years, he went from trampling and running down Main Street becoming a pop pop…of course if this gets him any pass or benefits he will also milk it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been following along but haven’t been posting much because, well Michael is boring. I had a few thoughts.

Isn’t Adler also the last name of grandmother with connections and money? I could see it being changed to appease her, “carry on” the name etc. He could be sucking up or wants to appear as something he is not to his fiancés family.

Secondly, why is he still relying on an electric scooter? Not saying he didn’t have an injury but isn’t his fiancé literally the type of doctor he would go see for that? Is this something he is going to need the rest of his life? In just a few years, he went from trampling and running down Main Street becoming a pop pop…of course if this gets him any pass or benefits he will also milk it.
Speaking from experience as a family that qualifies for DAS pass, Disney is pretty strict on how they dole out those DAS passes. I’m missing eight feet of my intestines and when the urge strikes, get out of the way. TLDR, just because he has the scooter doesn’t mean he will get a DAS pass. If you can sit in a scooter and wait in line the odds of getting DAS are slim. Not saying that it’s impossible, but if you can wait in a wheel chair or scooter, that’s considered an acceptable alternative to DAS

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is anyone else slightly worried about Dave? He hasn't had any videos in over 2 months. His last Instagram post was on April 1st.

Reactions: 6
Girls interview two Kay hate watchers. It’s a little long but I did laugh a few times.

---
Thanks for this. Liked their podcast about Michael's rise and fall a few weeks back but I didn't realize they did a whole podcast on Dave's disaster Why-kiki vacation. I actually listened to the whole thing as it was pretty entertaining. Even made me rewatch some of the vlogs to get a chuckle again.

I forgot about some of the stuff he did in the vlogs like the weird noises he makes when he gets into the cold water at the beach. The ha..he..ho..ha stuff was funny as well as how they all do their own Dave impression of how he tries to explain something.

Is anyone else slightly worried about Dave? He hasn't had any videos in over 2 months. His last Instagram post was on April 1st.
He probably got the hint that after going to many great places (Hawaii, Las Vegas, Ireland, Alaska, etc...), his vlogs are poor and he can't make any money off of it when he only gets a few thousand views with no new subs during that period. He probably saw Michael making good money and wanted to leech off of that. However, making only $10-20 per video isn't worth the effort to do this anymore.

Speaking from experience as a family that qualifies for DAS pass, Disney is pretty strict on how they dole out those DAS passes. I’m missing eight feet of my intestines and when the urge strikes, get out of the way. TLDR, just because he has the scooter doesn’t mean he will get a DAS pass. If you can sit in a scooter and wait in line the odds of getting DAS are slim. Not saying that it’s impossible, but if you can wait in a wheel chair or scooter, that’s considered an acceptable alternative to DAS
We are a DAS family (one of my children qualifies).

michael has had DAS for years due to his severe behavioral health Condition. This is him just being lazy.

Gotta love how the title of today's video is "Trying the $100 steak" and it was his friend who got it. Michael got the NY steak.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.