Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sounds he was making while they were prepping the food….I wish he’d save them for his Princess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh man. How annoying is he? He mispronounced the restaurant name over and over and those woos and yums (and other assorted unnecessary comments) are infuriating. If I were that chef I'd want to give him a hard smack with my spatula.

And yeah nice false advertising in the thumbnail since his "buddy" ordered the $100 Wagyu steak. Mikey got the cheapest one on the menu. He's such a conniving, presumptuous POS!

I also was annoyed with mispronouncing Teppan Edo as "TAPenedo. His description of the wagyu was also stupid, saying that it tastes like butter. NO. Wagyu melts in your mouth like butter, idiot. At least we got a few minutes of entertainment for the week.

Reactions: 11
I also was annoyed with mispronouncing Teppan Edo as "TAPenedo. His description of the wagyu was also stupid, saying that it tastes like butter. NO. Wagyu melts in your mouth like butter, idiot. At least we got a few minutes of entertainment for the week.
I tried.

I bailed at TAPehNEEDoh.

Couldn't do it. Couldn't watch or listen to any more.

• Haha
Is anyone else slightly worried about Dave? He hasn't had any videos in over 2 months. His last Instagram post was on April 1st.
I'm worried he might make another video?:poop:

Michael's 5 minute history of cruising video: It was awesome! I hope he next does a 5 minute history of movies. Nothing says deep dive like a 5 minute history. I couldn't even bring myself to comment on that bit of content.

TAPPAN ZEE - DO--Michael didn't like his drink, his salad, his steak, or his dessert, but it was "a great experience." I don't understand.🤷‍♂️
He saved $6 on his steak compared to getting the better cut. Sigh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
OK, back in the office today and gathering our May Patreon predictions. Below is an update. I'm with Purple Haze and going low. Wishful thinking?

Send in your guess!

1682355013402.png

Reactions: 4
Why does he even bother to make vlogs? Narcissism?

The fact he and Kyle have patrons blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this is a retread but it still makes me laugh. I think some of us assumed Michelle wasn’t as fucked up as her brothers. Watch this lounge fly act and your head will explode.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm going to go with 110 for Michael's patreon count. That's about a 15% decline. I know as we get deeper into the bench we are meeting the strength of Michael's base. But I go to bed each night hopeful that people wake up and realize the ride we're being taken on and that goes for Michael's fanbase. His youtube videos are horrible, not really even worth the time to write about them. A 5 minute cruise history video? I'm still dealing with that trauma -- but I'm among the few that are, after a week it still has under 2k views. Who can support that? I need to believe that people are basically rational and that kind of thoughtless, useless video, common for the past month, is going to bring the numbers down.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll go with 128.

Also, he called the greenery in the pond at EPCOT “seaweed.”

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.