Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claude4

VIP Member
I ask an innocent question or point out an error and get deleted immediately. This gets to stay.

wcIh8WqSw7OQNpCh7q2IMOZw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jenna
15 minutes ago
& predictably… another horrid voiceover with 0 substance.

The only positive thing that has happened since Michael shifted his channel is the comments. They are very spicy and staying up for a while.

cwyllaDILvcU5styrHXa7GVg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Nathan Armstrong

What a crock of absolute rubbish. Please revert back to to your original format vlogs etc that show THE MAGIG not this lazy effort

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
So, he actually shows himself in this video? Or, is it all voice-over crud again?

Not that I am DYING to see his six chins, but I do kind of miss them. 😜
Well it's either him or someone in patriotic swim trunks doing a POV. I'm saying it's him.

Pictures or it didn't happen. 😂😂😂😂. I won’t give him a view so please tell me there were actual photos of this.
It's not exactly cliff diving - it's more like jumping off a platform into a pool of water in a controlled environment wearing a helmet and life jacket. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but I wouldn't call it high risk or extreme sports.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bison Burger

I guess Michael didn’t check and see if there were other YouTube channels called “Journey Together”. He’s such a lazy dumbass. I just searched YouTube and got this which is something about motorcycles. There are another 6 channels with the same name so at least he picked something popular.

View attachment 1840666
Coincidentally, Michael’s Journey Together channel will also have 478 subscribers soon.

• Haha

esc2476

Chatty Member
People that can't control their impulses cry foul and play the victim "Woe is me, I'm mentally weak.....and I need my bottle....." instead of just toughing it out are a blight on society. No different than people on "meds" for their "ADD" or "depression" or whatever faults they have in their life that they want to blame on something else.

It's OK - Pete's taking it so serious that he made sure to take his phone with him and let his boy-toy of the month throw some orgies in the house while he was gone
Yikes. Mental illness is real.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
When I left earlier from EPCOT, he was in his scooter hanging out with the red head girl that has a YouTube channel (I don’t know her name but she quit being a cast member at some point.) My wife pointed out that we passed the “person you said was Michael Kay” and when I turned around I looked and was hoping it was his fiancé,It was the red head we all thought he had a thing with months ago.
Meg ... I believe her channel is Magical Meg
---
for those missing Mikey's face, I caught it in his latest vlog at F&G - his beard does not look well kept at all

face.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Dave has a new video up. Despite the title, it is not Epic nor is there an actual disaster....other than Dave. Dave's traveling with all of his belongings in trash bags. Lots of rambling in his car, eating fast food, and random AirBnb's. His last one is so classy that it has an outdoor plastic chair for furniture.

I skimmed it and here is a recap:

dave kay here today. Today we are…..
many excited to share
what a burger twice
unloads car at Airbnb— trash bags as peanutbuttercup mentions
went to sushi place for lunch not good
he was meeting friends who were evidently sick or they blew him off
several give it a shot and let you know what we think
salad at chick fil a. Not good
he is staying at an Airbnb in Dallas for a few weeks with a shared bathroom. Fuck that.
bitches about a splash guard that came off his car.

my comment.
rN8vky17KLhc6ozOWNJ9Hk9S=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Forehead Bump

The words epic and disaster don’t mean what you think they do.
---

One more

RfF0QyvFoY4UZQiL66tu6Rtw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Splash Guard

Do a full video on the splash guard. That was fascinating.

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Just finished the podcast. Ladies, since you read here, I very much appreciated all 3 episodes! Sorry for others ripping on your voices, since obviously most of the Tattlers here would otherwise not be your core audience, listening to 20-something's. After listening, it makes me wish that all of us Tattlers could do an anonymous podcast discussing Michael, instead of typing it out. I think it would be hilarious!

Interesting notes on the fact that you can so easily acquire a DAS pass. Another reason Michael is gross! He's above waiting in lines, obviously! :rolleyes: Have a magical day!!!!!

I think he's changing his name to Michael Disney, so he can use the name & not get sued...or maybe he's changing it to Michael Eisner.

Also...after watching the 3 part documentary on the ID channel about Jared from Subway, you may change some thoughts you have of Michael. Just sayin'. Plus, they kinda look similar.

• Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
So..apparently the Pixar day at sea is more geared towards small children than adults? Who would have guessed? I sincerely don't get it. If he is truly doing things for himself and vlogging this way for himself, why wouldn't he go on Wish as an adult?! I think there are more adult on cruisers on Wish than Pixar. If he had started his YouTube channel like this, we never would have subscribed. Its genetic and lacks any personality.
Yes. My head exploded when he said the Pixar cruise and specifically the breakfast with Woody were geared towards children. Some other repeated phrases “special/very special” 9 times, “unique/unique experience” 8 times. He bitched about the crowds at over 90% capacity. He said the meet and great was his favorite thing—he’s 32 fucking years old—lemme cock block 7 year old Nancy so I can get a pic with jack jack.

He was excited for dinner but didn’t like the food or the desserts. Desserts must really suck if sugar boy didn’t like them. Fireworks were just OK, they need more of a story. He prefers Marvel day at see and won’t be doing Pixar again. That is all.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
He’s clearly done with vlogging. I suspect he is making these dumb videos just because he likes to hear the sound of his own voice in the voiceover 🙄

I wonder how long until he deletes the old vlogs.

DrSeeker

For context....here's the real Amber Mac - top right. These are the OG Kaykateers.
View attachment 2016634
From top left: Shelley Brown, Kelly Wertz, Kristi Brown, Jackie Greeley, Dawn Hinds, Amber MacNeil
Bottom from left: Claire Stein, Christina Wolf
This is so weird to me. These people went on a Kaykateer cruise and even Michael wouldn't attend? 😂

• Haha

Bison Burger

When Michael is bitching about crowds on this latest snooze fest, he mentions talking to other guests and crew members about said crowds. It occurred to me that this is something he actually says a lot whilst complaining about something, almost as if to say, “SEE?! I’M RIGHT! OTHER PEOPLE AGREED WITH ME!”. However, do we believe he is really striking up conversations with all these random people at the parks and on the ships? I am here to say I think he’s full of shit.

preener2345

Arranged marriage, no. Arranged introduction, most likely. Whether it was through a service or through the parents ( DC darling established that Mom wants a Jewish daughter in law).
Technically, he lives in a big house in Florida, both of his parents are doctors, and he supposedly works for the state department. On paper, he looks like a catch.
And he has a wildly successful YouTube channel!

• Haha

Bison Burger

At this point I wouldn’t miss Michael’s channel at all if it went away but if I’m being honest, I think I would actually miss Dave’s. It’s the perfect combination of a hate watch and unintentional comedy.

• Haha

ddave007

Personally, I think Dave is a clueless, delusional, goofball. But I will say, that 3 years ago, with “DisneyWorld Flow”, Dave was at the peak of his creative powers. Which isn’t saying much. But it wasn’t a lazy endeavor - he actually wrote his own lyrics, he was able to use his mom, Tits McGee, and his brother, Michael, as a valuable resource, and he had to do some extensive editing (with his brother’s help). So this is probably the most entertaining vlog he ever made. Good job, Dave. It was all downhill from here!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

TikiMeerkat

The stans will just say he should vlog for himself and if the haters don't like it unsubscribe. Failing to realize that the constant drop in viewers/income will result in even fewer videos.

There is the !@% around phase and now we're in the find out phase
This argument drives me crazy. “I’m JuSt mAkiNg vIdEoS fOR mYsELf iF yOu DoN’t LiKe iT uNFoLLoW mE” okay well if that were true then you wouldn’t be posting them publicly on the internet, end of. If you are posting content in a public forum, BY DEFINITION it’s because you want a response, a reaction, and/or an audience. Michael wants to have his overpriced cupcake and eat it too, by having an audience who only gives him positive feedback. When the feedback is negative, he claims not to care about the opinions of “haters.” When in reality, every five seconds he says we’re doing things “together” and “sharing in the magic.” So which is it, Michael?

• Heart

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Ha ha. It will be interesting to see if they do the Halloween party as Prince Charming and Aurora or as the Incredibles. Possibly tweedle dee and tweedle dum.
His Prince Charming costume was beyond cringe. And I think what made it so icky was that he truly thought he was the embodiment of Prince Charming. I mean, I appreciate confidence and body positivity, but this dude just took it way too far.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Yeah absolutely. His family health issues changes how he vlogs, but he can leave dry land and go off grid?
Exactly. It makes no sense. Don’t get me wrong one still has to live during family crises. However, a Disney ship at sea probably isn’t where I’d be on vacation if someone was gravely ill. Also, the shin splints, stfu Michael. He just wants a DAS pass like some of the other grifters.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Today, Michael scoots around Epcot to complain that every food item is "not the best he's ever had", "wouldn't go out of his way for it". He's the only adult guy that picks Dirt & Worms (chocolate pudding) out of all of the food booths. Same old.

• Haha