Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Adrian from Theme Park Express got swept doing the 10k.about 3 miles in.
The !@#$? Like they just were that slow? Or they got hurt?

The balloon ladies still start AFTER the very last person and goes at a sweep of a 16 minute mile right? And 3 miles in? They barely made it half way before they got swept. How in the name of Joseph Smith does that happen?

On my worst Run Disney event I literally got a case of the !@#$s (RIP to that bathroom in Frontier land) ....stopped at every photo stop along the way.....and pulled something on mile ~8 and still ran a ~12 minute mile.

Please tell me they got hurt, as that's the only explanation

Reactions: 1

whosenose

it seems to me that mikey has been watching other vloggers and has decided to copy them: shopping/bantering in the style of ryno (the dis), ridiculous "wayfinding" like dim slacker and talking with his mouth full a la gin slacker. i don't know where the smarmy humor came from, though. is adam the woo that bad?

DrSeeker

It's gotta be someone who used to live there owned a pool maintenance company or something. That's the only thing that would make sense.

esc2476

Chatty Member
You actually don't have to show ID at check in, if you do the online check in. It's convenient, but quite a security loop hole. So basically, I could create a MyDisneyExperience account, no ID needed, make a reservation, and check in online, and use a MagicBand to access the room and resort. Never talk to anyone. I haven't officially checked in at the front desk since before COVID. I guess Disney thinks if people are willing to pay an average of $500 per night, they aren't going to cause trouble. I dunno.

I'm absolutely sure his MDX account is in his stage name. Especially since he accepted free DVC stays from members, which is allowed. I'm DVC and I can make a reservation in someone else's name, give them the reservation number, and they can connect to it from their MDX account.
Interesting - that's pretty crazy.

Claude4

VIP Member
Comments are good. Most complaining about the new format. Show him your annoyed and unsubb, commenting won't drill it through that thick skull of his.

When you go to read the comments let the video play for about 5-15 seconds then pause it, read the comments. It'll screw his stats/retention rate. 😉
They are funny and not typical for sunshine and rainbows Michael. Enjoy them while they last.

1674096034324.jpeg

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I’m trying. I may not last much longer, but I’m trying.
Me too. I was able to go about 8 minutes. Is there a way to download a transcript? I do want to know what they said, just not sure I'm able to jump back in. I'm okay with the audio and voices, I just don't have the required attention span.

Claude4

VIP Member
Now that I don't have to see that goofy melon head, I am even more annoyed by the sound of Mikey's voice! There's a nasal quality and an emphasis on certain sounds, like t at the end of a word, that is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Tits McGee (just called her that for you, Claude, lol) and Michelle do it too. So does Dave though not as noticeable as in the others' speech. It's annoying af.

And yes the scooter is ridiculous.
Much appreciated. I laughed!

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
View attachment 1977104

Looks like Michael got to ride TRON and is a fan. Will the squeals return in the upcoming video? TBD.

I also like how he has to mention he was with a friend.
I didn't think you could film on the ride - everything had to go in a locker?
---
I love how he said 'spoiler alert'. As if nobody saw every other vlogger's video a week and a half ago.
I haven't watched any of the Tron videos - not interested - and won't watch Mikey's either.