Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird33

I love that they think they know a lot of things that they don't. They don't know that much about YouTube and vlogging there just because they run into some of the vloggers. They make all these assumptions about Mikey when a lot of the info isn't hard to find especially if they come here. Also, they talked about something being "woke" and that was enough for me.
I didn’t here that part. I got tired of listening to them and turned it off. Glad I did.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Did we know Michael's Dad lives in Orlando? I knew he was around a lot (way back in "the day"), but I didn't realize he lives there. 🤷‍♀️

Forest

VIP Member
I like Adrian especially when he was the only one who called out the Trackers when they stole everyone’s HHN footage.

That being said, running any “race” when you are 150 lbs overweight is silly. Just stop. Focus on losing the weight and walking.

I do hope he gets it together.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Happy Wednesday! I haven't had a chance to check the Patreon count. Did he lose many at the first of the year?

preener2345

Does anyone know what resort Dave was at when he filmed it? It looked pretty empty, but I am sure the old temps had something to do with it.

preener2345

I saw someone posted a government salary chart but it was off from what MK's salary is. His reported salary in 2020 was $86,566. He doesn't, or at least didn't in 2020 make over $100k. That's still a good salary, especially for Florida and a government employee. But, I thought everyone was saying he had quit his job when he moved down there.
It was widely believed he did quit when he moved and he might have. When the park visits and park vlogs started going from every day to not so often, people figured he must have got a job back. He probably still had contacts with his old job and with any experience was probably able to easily get back in.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
For someone who seemed so upset at his own failure you'd think it would be a wake up call to get healthier...except Adrian is tweeting from another Disney Cruise posting pictures of plates filled with food.
The morbidly obese are mentally ill. It's not going to be a wake-up call

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I’d be shocked if Michael took a woman’s last name. He strikes me as the type of guy who would be horrified by the suggestion. My guess is that he’s changing it to Kay so that his future wife can also change hers to Kay.
wouldn't there be complications as a Doctor changing her last name?? Can she have a professional name and married name?

starri

VIP Member
They sound like they recorded this on their phone. And I know it's very bad form to criticism a woman's voice, so I won't.