Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bierman

Chatty Member
FRE has a new Mike video.

We've been warned!!! Dave has a full length video coming on Monday. Sounds like another life update. Man I want to punch him in the face so bad.

I hate that I remember this but I'm pretty sure he was saving an announcement that possibly indicated he was moving to Texas

• Angry
Reactions: 1

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Where is Pete? I noticed he’s not in any videos recently.
He went to "preventative rehab" which I guess is what people with weak moral compasses that use addiction as an excuse for their shortcomings in life go to when they want to "stop it early....."

I'll have a drink in Pete's honor tonight. Heck, I'll make it a double

Othello

if that post wasn't baiting us to talk shit about Michaels "fiancée" then I don't know what is 😂
Lol, I’m being nosy I know…

Michael actually doesn’t really like Disney anymore and Dave never actually did.

Curious, what’s this other website that referenced him?
A website called The Datalounge. It’s an LGBTQ website that talks about everything under the sun. Not just hot men and sex, though there’s copious amounts of that. They can be a bit UN-PC at times but they have the best gossip on all sorts of celebrities.

Medium Shirt

I know this is bonkers but....is there a chance that Dr. Princess is pregnant? It might explain why Michael's mind is clearly not in the game anymore.

It could also explain if Michael is spending much of his time up in Michigan, with the exception of the times he is traveling for his cruises. It would explain why so much of his content is voice-over or green screen.

One thing I find so interesting is....today's video, for example. It is 90% negative comments. And they aren't being removed. And, the stans aren't coming in to moderate. They are just letting the negativity ride. Which is just so strange to me. 6 months ago, they were removing anything that was even slightly negative.
I can't imagine that's the case. They'd have to read a child's version of the birds and the bees first.

• Heart

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Even if TPE started at the very, very back of the last corral right in front of the balloon ladies, him getting swept means he still couldn't do a 16 minute per mile pace. Yes, he'd have even longer if he started further up, but if you're hoping for an 18 minute pace or 20 minute pace, you probably shouldn't do a 10k.
If you can't do a 16 minute mile you need to consult your doctor before signing up for a 10K.

preener2345

His head looks way too big for his body. Kinda like in that Mike Myers movie where the kid with a head like an "orange on a toothpick"

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Do we know she's not pregnant? Maybe that's why they have to get married and she won't start working in Orlando until later this year...
she's still in residency in MI (her final year) and won't write her qualifying exam until this spring/summer, that's why she can't start her new job in FL right away

That was pretty fun to listen to. Even learned a couple of things. Admittedly about 10 min before the end when talking about Ash Wednesday....s**t they just sounded stupid.

Overall though...it made me long for the "golden age of Michael Kay"