Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I wonder if the Dr. made him throw out his endless collection of me, or does she have a secret fetish of nipples poking through shirts?

Is there any evidence of him not living in Florida anymore? He's never in the parks and he did those weird livestreams last month where he really pushed the 'See, I'm in the parks' narrative. Almost as if he went for a week and had to come back.
The only evidence that he's still in Florida is that the fiancé has accepted a position with a medical practice in Orlando beginning later this year.

Reactions: 2

Claude4

VIP Member
Can one of our spies provide a little info on Mikey’s most recent patreon video? What were the comments like?

1672749620735.jpeg

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
On a whim, I decided to check Mikey's MK train vlog - interesting to see the more dislikes than likes.
snipp.PNG

His RunDisney vlog is 50/50 dislikes vs likes
snip.PNG

• Heart

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
To be fair to Mikey, the time shown at the end is when the counter started - not when he started. His corral likely started well after the counter began.
That is true and should be taken into account. And they don't have the time's on the 5K. So someone would have to figure out when his corral left to get a true time

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Government employees can be quite interesting, huh. I wonder if he's friends with Santos. They seem like they would be great buds.

Havok Karlsberg

Here's something I've been wondering, did Michael's GF/ fiance talk him into changing the channel? It certainly seems that way, but we also know that Michael can't take any medicine feedback and only listens to Mommy and the Kaykateers singing his praises. I wonder how she got through to him.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Michael mentioned participating in many DisneyRun events.

Am I forgetting? I thought it was just one before this?

Love this comment...

Screenshot_20230108-182420.png

CMDisney

VIP Member
The Slackers were just there last week or so...if he's down to copying their channel which is circling the drain things must be dire.
Did Michael introduce it as a TGR Design course or TRG Design, like Dimmy Slacker? Michael's already winning if he used the right name. LOL. 🤪

preener2345

actually 244 to 97. It was that high yesterday.
Has he ever had 244 Patrons?. Seems like he never kept them in sync as people dropped off Patreon. A cleanup is probably due to only have people who are Patrons in the group and I am sure many patrons never join the these groups.

It is my understanding that the Patreon FB post has since been deleted. I can’t find it on the timeline.

Everyone that commented earlier on the post has been removed and are no longer listed as members of the Patreon group. Exceptions being Theresa, Claire, & Kim. The latter two being moderators.

Was this the doing of Michael or one of his henchmen? He’ll never grow as a person if he can’t handle constructive criticism. The lack of self-awareness is astounding. Perhaps it has been his intention all along to tank his channel so he can focus on his new life and lady?

And why has Dave been lurking in the dark for the past few weeks? Barely any content. No interaction w/ Michael on socials. No love for his brother’s channel transformation? He must not be a fan either. :LOL:
It's still there, https://www.facebook.com/groups/2285228522852285225351775229726/. You have been blocked from the group it sounds like that. The same thing happened to me last year.

edit, I just looked just going by the URL and can't get it anymore. After I post the link it's saying gone as well. But have gotten it. The numbers are dropping big time though.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

CMDisney

VIP Member
As some have pointed out this doesn’t sound like Michael. Maybe all the criticism has gotten to him.

View attachment 1846447
Michael, David and Michelle are all cut from the same cloth.

They are socially... A bit challenged.

CLEARLY Michael's channel is dead, with no chance of coming back. David never really had a channel that was worth looking at twice.

Michelle... Hey... She shouldn't be drug into het brothers' weirdness. She got has enough.

Reactions: 1