Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claude4

VIP Member
I have many names....Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms....:ROFLMAO::LOL:

@Claude4 check your dm again
Thanks. When I hit the blue follow it get this

1672442293073.jpeg

When I hit send to it goes blank with no options. It’s probably user error. Any suggestions?

Thanks. When I hit the blue follow it get this

1672442293073.jpeg

When I hit send to it goes blank with no options. It’s probably user error. Any suggestions?
Disregard. I think I got it. All the chat goes in the pineapple lanai tab correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

peteykirch

VIP Member
I mean, I admire him wanting to push himself, but maybe at 325lbs, he needed to be less ambitious.

I've only seen a few of his videos, but I generally have liked them. I appreciate that he doesn't sugar-coat (pun intended) his issues with his weight, unlike Mike and PMM.
He said he never did a 10k but did 5ks in the past. I don't know why he signed up for the 10k to begin with.

He claimed that he got there what he called super early and was put in the last corral near the rear.

PMM lucked out by being near the front of the first corral when he did his 5k or otherwise he would've been swept as well.

esc2476

Chatty Member
So I only got up to the part when he was going to spend a few days or week in Houston. So that never happened because he was ditched?

CMDisney

VIP Member
Yup, grand-ma got him that job and it's nearly impossible to be fired as a federal employee.
Does anyone know what his role is?
---
You know what... We probably shouldn't know. As much as Michael is a socially awkward dude and bugs me. I suppose he should be allowed to scoot off into the YouTube sunset and be happy with Tits McGee and his potential bride. 💕

Last edited:

landshark

okay. new video up and, words i never expected to write...mikey went cliff jumping in the dominican republic. 😱 (probably an attempt to keep the patreons happy? he did a lot of posting at the end of last month too.)
Pictures or it didn't happen. 😂😂😂😂. I won’t give him a view so please tell me there were actual photos of this.

airbusA330

VIP Member
MK beat fucking Paging Mr. Meat Sweats to needing a scooter to getting around the parks?
I hope they nail his ass on DAS fraud. You know he’s using it. Revoke that AP. Should’ve did that after the cruise fiasco where everyone knew he was breaking WDW masking rules.

preener2345

It looks like he steals footage from the cruise line. Did he actually bring his drone to film the outside of the ship? Doubt it. Just all sorts of laziness. And he doesn't even credit the cruise line for the video.
Many other cruise vloggers do this. Some of them though are travel agents and have access to footage that they can use to promote the brands. I found the mix of his own b-roll and cruise line video to be rather strange. It was just plain bad.

I went to look and I can't find the number of patrons anywhere on the site. Do you think he could've hid them?
Looks like he might have done that. Creators can choose to show the number of patrons and monthly $$ totals or hid them.

barkleyblue

Looks like the YouTube comments are pretty much all positive again. I thought people were finally reacting to the lack of actual quality but, nope - I guess the only requirement for these people is that he walk around Disney World. What he does there and the quality of the actual content does not seem to matter.
I've "liked" a couple of his videos only because I was feeling relief over not watching his face anymore while he was burned out and totally faking it.
Now he's just walking around Disney World showing a couple of interesting things. For some reason his voice doesn't make me cringe.

Oh, and no more footage of him 'taking the first bite' and reacting to it. 🥳

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I woke up early this morning and felt like venting on the Main Street moments video. Too much?

View attachment 1837672
Disney Forever

I started out liking Michael and as many have said the move to FL was the beginning of the end. But then you start finding out “things” about him that are unexpected. I’ll give you a few: Daddy Kay was prominently featured in many videos until he wasn’t. Michael filed an unsuccessful restraining order against him and since then nothing about pops. And then….I found out that both of his MD parents lost the license to practice medicine. And then….I found out board certified ophthalmologist daddy was practicing psychiatry. And then….I found out daddy K has been to court more than 50 times for civil, criminal and domestic violence….he even sued family members….you can’t make this up. And then….I found out his parents are actually grifters. They start these self help companies that are nothing more than shams. And then….I found out that Michael doesn’t live in an apartment but a big house in Windermere. And then….I found out that Michael is an abusive narcissist from his former girlfriend. She provided receipts beyond doubt. And then….I found out that Michael has an overweight harem of “Kaykateers” that send him money and gifts. And then…..I found out that….that Michael abuses the Disney disability system. And then…. I found out that….you get the picture this is some cra cra. These so called rumors about Michael are fact. Go to tattle.life if you need receipts.
I unfortunately don't see your comment, @Claude4 :(

• Sad

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
---

You know what... We probably shouldn't know. As much as Michael is a socially awkward dude and bugs me. I suppose he should be allowed to scoot off into the YouTube sunset and be happy with Tits McGee and his potential bride. 💕
He used to have a paper-pusher role that was a bunch of nonsense. Another typical mid-level government job where the tax payer gives him money and he provides zero value.

• Heart