Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael wins the lazy award again. It’s as if he’s never heard of google. It’s not a log cabin as he asserts. It’s a bleeping cattle ranch:

View attachment 1962257
He’s standing in the bleeping place and still calls it a log cabin. This is what it looks like, a ranch.

View attachment 1962262
And he even can't get the correct spelling of the brand. It's D-Luxe, not Deluxe. Does he not even look at the sign, the wrappers, the cups, the everything?

He can hide his face, but he is still a clueless tool and waste of space.

Reactions: 11
So idiot had a beard and a mustache? You can see it in a reflection while looking at the 100 yr anniversary merch in World of Disney. Yikes. That douche voice is still annoying.

He’s such a scammer. I bet money he doesn’t live here anymore, doesn’t has a pass, and just has mom film stuff and when he comes to visit he takes a bunch of video and just puts it out on occasion. Especially since he’s at Disney Springs and in the ticket center.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Michael is conflicted….should he deleted my comment because he knows it’s a troll but he likes the sentiment.

rN8vky17KLhc6ozOWNJ9Hk9S=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Forehead Bump

Please return to your best content. I like the scripted green screen or stock photos.

• Haha
So idiot had a beard and a mustache? You can see it in a reflection while looking at the 100 yr anniversary merch in World of Disney. Yikes. That douche voice is still annoying.

He’s such a scammer. I bet money he doesn’t live here anymore, doesn’t has a pass, and just has mom film stuff and when he comes to visit he takes a bunch of video and just puts it out on occasion. Especially since he’s at Disney Springs and in the ticket center.
I said the same thing. He was doing weird livestreams in the parks for a week repeating, 'see? I'm in the parks.' And then after that, nothing, except for dumb voice-overs.
---
Michael is conflicted….should he deleted my comment because he knows it’s a troll but he likes the sentiment.

View attachment 1963580
Forehead Bump

Please return to your best content. I like the scripted green screen or stock photos.
That's a good one. Teetering the fence perfectly.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1963580
Forehead Bump

Oops, never mind!
I can’t decide what’s funnier. Sorting comments by “newest“ or “top”.

newest:

View attachment 1949618

top:

View attachment 1949619
This is amazing. You cant get any more clear and non threatening than this.
Anyone running a successful business would put what their customers want above all else. They would value this feedback. They'd be taking these comments and handing them out during their next staff meeting with the agenda being "Where Have We Gone Wrong and How Can We Fix It?"
Michael's business model is throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks while protecting his ego at all costs.

We don't know the origin of Michael's narcissism, maybe it's from growing up with mentally ill parents, maybe he was born with it, but for whatever reason it's going to burn his channel (and marriage) to the ground.

• Heart

View attachment 1963580
Forehead Bump

Forehead bump didn’t make it through the night. I decided to go all out kaykateer and hope he doesn’t recognize my avatar. duck off Kelly.

bQzAzknT6tvBALBF35PVoR8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

You've Said It All

I love the mix of old and new. Evolving Michael is the best Michael!

• Haha
Is this part of the reason he has been MIA? Trying to grow facial hair and didn’t want to appear on camera while it grows in? Or is this his attempt at being incognito in the parks now. Anyone have a screenshot of incognito mike? So wierd

Yeah, I see it at the 8:22 mark in the small mirrors on the shelf. For some reason it doesn't even look like him

View attachment 1964479
Is it possible that he has a skin condition and that's why he doesn't want to be on camera?
Doubtful. He still shows his face in Patreon videos.

It’s either one of the following:

a. His fiancée asked him to stop appearing on camera.

b. The comments finally got to him and he himself no longer wants to appear on camera.

c. He truly believes the narration/b-roll DFB-style videos are going to be the thing that saves his channel.

Reactions: 8
Doubtful. He still shows his face in Patreon videos.

It’s either one of the following:

a. His fiancée asked him to stop appearing on camera.

b. The comments finally got to him and he himself no longer wants to appear on camera.

c. He truly believes the narration/b-roll DFB-style videos are going to be the thing that saves his channel.
I vote for "a".

I also think "b" has something to do with it. My hunch is that his fiancée gave him a brand makeover and realized that his face is not "camera positive" and his voice (when he isn't squealing and rambling and overenunciating and mispronouncing) is his best quality - and that's not saying much.

New Michael video from Hollywood Studios today. I had to bail within the first minute or so. He’s showing one of the signs on Hollywood Boulevard and says in this real smug tone, “that’s from the old MGM days. Anyone remember that? Yeah, we don’t call it that anymore and I’m sure most don’t remember it but those were some days.” I couldn’t go on.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
WARNING: If you experience motion sickness, do not watch Michael's video!!! Apparently all of the Patreon money couldn't afford him a Gimbal!

Michael back to food reviews where any spice he tastes he refers to it being Old Bay seasoning. Pretty sure mexican rice doesn't use Old Bay, but MK knows all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dave just doesn’t give up. I will admit I watched the entire 8 minutes and laughed pretty hard for all the wrong reasons. Recap:

mentions he put on a shirt for Valentine’s Day. As if we are blind and can’t see his shirt
talks about moving, had to buy a bed, his shoulder hurts and he really rambled
talks about plans for his channel. Had some HEAD SHOTS taken for future entertainment opportunities
said drivers in TX are nice but roads are bumpy
goes to video game establishment that was empty
rambles about parking on a service road
look for positive vibes and silver lining.

three comments so far. Guess who from? duck you Kelly. Wish your IQ = your blood sugar.

1676645772265.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.