Michael and Dave Kay #12 Uncomfortably creamy and not very dreamy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also wouldn't surprise me if the Kays actually got out of FL before Ian came. I assume they were done with the Alaska cruise by then, but posting the cruise videos since has given time to cover that he was not in Orlando then, and still may not be.
what if he’s with his girlfriend :unsure:

Reactions: 3
We also got treated to “relaxing Michael” today. And as always a few more shots for the ladies in the house.

1664982831570.jpeg

Michael during editing “man I’m getting fat AF”.

1664982920804.jpeg

I’m getting aroused. Please come back to my stateroom for rock and gems.

1664983659243.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
in dave's offering, when michelle has the camera and is being REALLY ANNOYING jabbering about pizza, she pans and catches mikey a couple of times in the shot. the real mikey, looking miserable.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else catch that he thinks people in Alaska just find naturally dead deer, take their antlers, and make bottle openers with them?

You’re in Alaska… People go hunting for food and sport… You freaking dumbass. My god.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
michael's video was hilarious.

According to Michael the ship goes to a new port, no one else goes to it, it's rare that people go there, then he shows a gondola system that is located in the port area. Michael didn't say so, but given the lack of people that go there, the gondola must be a naturally occuring formation. Good to know!

Michael knows all about bears, they don't scare him, he wrestled bears when he was a boy scout, he's very familiar with bears. However, as we know, Michael didn't wrestle alligators as a boy scout, that's why he finds penned alligators 75 feet away so scary.

Michael talks about how his camera works, he's in focus while the background is out of focus. The focus is on michael and Alaska is his prop. Got it.

Babbled something about gruesome salmon prep. Guess he didn't gut fish as a boy scout. Who knows, if one of the kodiaks he wrestled had been chewing on a salmon his life might have been different. TBD :poop:

in dave's offering, when michelle has the camera and is being REALLY ANNOYING jabbering about pizza, she pans and catches mikey a couple of times in the shot. the real mikey, looking miserable.
OH MAN we are all looking forward to Dave's video tonight. Thanks for the awesome teaser🙏😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know Michelle is a “fan favorite” but I honestly don’t get it. She seems to have her head on straighter than her two idiot brothers but that isn’t saying much. I’ve always found her to be really annoying. She’s like that obnoxious theater kid that always made you feel really uncomfortable in school.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else collecting the Coors Light Dave Kay edition collectible cans? I’m still on the hunt for “Today, We’ll See, Who Knows, TBD, and however you spell that nervous girly giggle of his”
I'm looking for the limited edition one where the mouth of the can is all contorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This explains a lot...

michael's video was hilarious.

According to Michael the ship goes to a new port, no one else goes to it, it's rare that people go there, then he shows a gondola system that is located in the port area. Michael didn't say so, but given the lack of people that go there, the gondola must be a naturally occuring formation. Good to know!

Michael knows all about bears, they don't scare him, he wrestled bears when he was a boy scout, he's very familiar with bears. However, as we know, Michael didn't wrestle alligators as a boy scout, that's why he finds penned alligators 75 feet away so scary.

Michael talks about how his camera works, he's in focus while the background is out of focus. The focus is on michael and Alaska is his prop. Got it.

Babbled something about gruesome salmon prep. Guess he didn't gut fish as a boy scout. Who knows, if one of the kodiaks he wrestled had been chewing on a salmon his life might have been different. TBD :poop:

OH MAN we are all looking forward to Dave's video tonight. Thanks for the awesome teaser🙏😍
Don't forget he ducts down here and there along the trail to avoid getting any creepy crawlies on "us." He states, "That's years of experience right there."

Dolt... Where's a damn bear when ya need one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know Michelle is a “fan favorite” but I honestly don’t get it. She seems to have her head on straighter than her two idiot brothers but that isn’t saying much. I’ve always found her to be really annoying. She’s like that obnoxious theater kid that always made you feel really uncomfortable in school.
She strikes me as a privileged little brat. She's very cute in the throwback vids as a toddler, but she grew up imho as screwy as the rest of the fam. She does seem smarter than her siblings but maybe that's by comparison.

I couldn't watch either bro's vlog all the way through today: too annoying. Some days my tolerance is too low to even hate watch. I think seeing Mike and Dave had matching Alaska sock caps pushed me past my Kay limit!

Dave's video today is "Exclusive" today with Dave Kay today. Not sure what is "exclusive" about this.

Dave got up late. Mumbling today.
Foggy views.
Very nice to see the views.
Beautiful views.
Beautiful views.
Inside is warmer than outside.
Amazing views.
beautiful to see.
Beautiful views.
Michelle babbles about pizza pizza pizza I think she got high to be with the Kaybros.
Dave hands off his vlogging responsibility to Michael a couple of times.
Beautiful views on the balcony in a tee shirt.
Beautiful views panning 360 around the exterior.
Beautiful nature trail.
Beautiful trail.
Hit the subscribe button, ring the bell, bring out your dead, till next time, play on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dave's video today is "Exclusive" today with Dave Kay today. Not sure what is "exclusive" about this.

Dave got up late. Mumbling today.
Foggy views.
Very nice to see the views.
Beautiful views.
Beautiful views.
Inside is warmer than outside.
Amazing views.
beautiful to see.
Beautiful views.
Michelle babbles about pizza pizza pizza I think she got high to be with the Kaybros.
Dave hands off his vlogging responsibility to Michael a couple of times.
Beautiful views on the balcony in a tee shirt.
Beautiful views panning 360 around the exterior.
Beautiful nature trail.
Beautiful trail.
Hit the subscribe button, ring the bell, bring out your dead, till next time, play on.
That's a lot of views...too bad his videos don't get that many.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Theresa. She keeps trying to tell Michael that Disney was his only thing but he won't listen. His channel is dead when she leaves because she has been supportive above all others. If i don't know him and stumbled across his video looking for Alaska info- I would have made it through about 5mins and then scrolled on. Nothing to see or learn.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.