Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Should we refer to Mike as a failed vlogger, as opposed to a vlogger who has failed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

TikiMeerkat

“Thanks to those who reached out” is code for “too many people were noticing my shitty behavior and this is my attempt at damage control.”

Reactions: 23

downsouth3

He slept through his alarm and missed the wine and dine 5k he was signed up for. Swindler Michael called Disney and asked if he could still have the medal despite not participating. Thankfully they said no.

Fuck you Claire. The patreon mole will never die.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
He really is not prioritizing his channel anymore. You’d think the patreons would care.
What's that legal term when someone takes money for stated purpose A, but then uses the money for unstated purpose B? Fraud?

For instance, let's say over a period of months or years you subscribe to a youtube video channel and give $20 a month to [insert Michael Kay's name here] in exchange for [insert Michael Kay's name here] producing Disney-related programming seven times a week, but after taking your money, [insert Michael Kay's name here] stops producing daily program content while still taking your money. Is that fraud?

Does it matter if the payor has paid [insert Michael Kay's name here] for a full year of programming up front to get a 5% discount? Does [insert Michael Kay's name here]'s offer of a 5% discount serve as an inducement to enter into a fraudulent transaction rendering [insert Michael Kay's name here]'s scheme plainly and intentionally fraudulent?

Let's add in a grifting component where, over time, the suspected fraudster, [insert Michael Kay's name here], gradually reduces his programming content and eventually provides no content, but still takes your money. Does that gradual reduction in programming content allow the suspected grifter, [insert Michael Kay's name here], to defend against a fraud claim because the payor knew about the program reduction over time, but still continued to provide the suspected grifter, [insert Michael Kay's name here], with money each month while knowing that, over time, the payor will receive less and less programming content?

Let's assume that the suspected grifter, [insert Michael Kay's name here], has issued threats to take legal action against anonymous people on a message board devoted to discussing the perceived programming and character failures of [insert Michael Kay's name here]. Does [insert Michael Kay's name here] have any cause of action against [insert T-Rexx's name here] where [insert T-Rexx's name here] merely asked a series of questions about [insert Michael Kay's name here]'s conduct without making any assertions of fact?

Does it matter that the suspected grifter, [insert Michael Kay's name here], is not using his real name while grifting? Can a person using a fake name like [insert Michael Kay's name here] bring a cause of action protect the reputation of a fake identity? Does the suspected grifter's use of a fake name make the grifting scheme more or less fraudulent?

Does [insert Michael Kay's name here] become a public figure for purposes of bringing a cause of action against anonymous people who discuss his crappy video content and mendacious character on a message board devoted to following and promoting [insert Michael Kay's name here]'s programming content, because he publishes programming where he promotes himself as the subject of his programming content, thereby requiring [insert Michael Kay's name here] to prove NY Times v. Sullivan actual malice to collect reputational damages? Does it matter that the discussion concerns anonymous people's opinions concerning the reputation of a person like [insert Michael Kay's name here] whose programming content presents a fake personna to the public?

Is the ability to formulate questions a valuable tool when pondering the suspected fraudulent actions of [insert Michael Kay's name here]?

Does anyone know why [insert Michael Kay's name here] is taking a break? https://www.patreon.com/MichaelKay

[insert Michael Kay's name here] is no longer promoting himself as "Florida Living, Cruising, Theme Parks." Is he rebranding again this week?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

CMDisney

VIP Member
So many questions...

Didn't Mike say he was changing his channel format (yet again)? Wasn't he going to simply film and not talk?

Is he still trying to be a cruise expert? Considering he hasn't shown any of the cruise ship or activities offered (outside of the Explorer's Lounge, Lido Market buffet and the closed hot tub), I'm assuming he has moved on from that too?

Why are the Kay-three not eating in the dining room? Michael made it clear they were choosing the buffet instead of dinners in the dining room. Is it because they are uncomfortable being seated with others? Is it because someone bitched about their stupid cameras and filming?

Why does Michael think he is a food critic? His metrics are "all-time favorite" or "wouldn't go out of my way." That offers ZERO insight. Yet, 70% of his videos are him with food.

I'm so confused with it all. :m 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21

TikiMeerkat

wtf was he talking about with the time zone thing? He mentions not being able to reach people on the east coast while in port in Alaska because of the time difference. The time difference is only 4 hours but he makes it sound like he’s trying to communicate from deep in the jungle using two tin cans and a string.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Bison Burger

Today may possibly be the most boring non-green screen video he has ever made. Complete waste of time. I swear this guy thinks going to gift shops is experiencing whatever port he is at. He basically just loves to manhandle souvenirs and 'relax'. What is he relaxing from is the main question.
The “relaxing” stuff has always gotten on my nerves. What is he so tired from? Lifting the fork to his mouth? The guy doesn’t do anything! I’m not sure if there are any Seinfeld fans here but I always think about the episode where Kramer goes to a baseball fantasy camp and an annoyed George replies, “his whole life is a fantasy camp!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Claude4

VIP Member
@Claude4 are you serious???
Sorry about that. My adult son is home for Christmas and when I took a nap he posted under my profile. Little shit. All good here.

Now back to trolling Mikey. This guys comment is on point although you could argue his Disney videos were NOTHING special.

XvqQN9fLyIq-cJdixe9MzE7E=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Scott Mac-Cheese Rae
55 minutes ago
There is NOTHING special about this video. It's like a commercial. Mike...WHY are you trying to erase your PERSONALITY and your own image and own experiences from your videos??? These things are what gave you a measure of success. Judging from the comments, no one likes your changes. And the new name of your channel isn't any better. Sorry bud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Claude4

VIP Member
Michael shows up at the ER looking like this

1666878998505.gif

Doc says what’s going on. Michael says “ I gained 40 pounds, lost my job, estranged from my dad, lost half my patreons, my YouTube channel has gone to shit, new girlfriend googled my name and now she’s gone, I’m depressed and haven’t put out content in two weeks, I don’t like Disney anymore, I pivoted to cruising and nobody gives a fuck, I’m cant find a real job because I’m lazy AF, I lost my Disney press privileges, I’m a self centered egotistical entitled fuck face (sorry that was me not Michael) and my foot hurts“

doc says “sorry there is nothing we can do for you”.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Dave looks like he has a pompadour. He’s such a fucking tool.

1665155538597.jpeg

1665155559940.jpeg

I can’t believe Michael hasn’t deleted this yet.

NYIy5JLGZbNDknDGfj5eyCDh=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jackie Daytona
1 hour ago
Mike, I'm not sure exactly how bold you are. Maybe mid 40s? Anyway you should enjoy the night life on these cruises. Don't go to bed early like a little kid!

• Haha

Bison Burger

Since we know the Kaykateers read here…

Theresa: Stop pretending you still like these guys and join us! You come off as batshit crazy but you could also be a lot of fun! Plenty of other people for you and the family to watch!

Claire: Stop being such a nutswinger. He fleeced all of you. Simple. Not to mention, if the emphasis was supposed to be on family and that’s the reason for such shitty content, why even vlog at all? Why not just enjoy the cruise with family? Since you’re “all about having the right priorities” (you pretentious sounding fuck), wouldn’t that have been demonstrating them?

• Heart
  • Haha

Bison Burger

This has me questioning everything I thought I understood about the universe. Seriously, how the fuck does Michael Kay have a fiancé?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bison Burger

Serious question: has anyone actually learned anything significant from either of the Kays or seriously taken anything they’ve said or shown into consideration when it comes to trip planning?

Last year I walked around the Food and Wine festival at Epcot and deliberately went out of my for some of the items Michael suggested to avoid. I’m not even kidding when I say I liked all of them. Obviously food is subjective, but I don’t think either of these clowns should be used as a barometer of taste.

I would venture to say the majority of his viewers have never stepped foot in Alaska, given they’re mostly WDW fans. He completely skipped the air travel and transportation to cruise terminal, which would have been helpful information. Not to mention the glacier excursion. Cost? Approximate length of excursion time? How far do you have to walk? Is this booked with the cruise line or third party? What is the process to disembark when entering a port? Do they have any specialty dining on board? Activities for families that bring their children? What kind of drinks are included with the cost? What is the price and details concerning a drink package? So many unanswered questions. If I were a vlogger, I would be outlining questions like these before I even went on a trip and make sure to answer them while there.
Maybe he’s waiting to answer all these questions in the future “studio” videos about his Holland experience :rolleyes:

The idea of hearing Michelle talk and describe things but not even showing her face is odd. David is doing it with her, too. Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 18