Michael and Dave Kay #12 Uncomfortably creamy and not very dreamy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last chance for a new thread title friends! Anyone? Anyone?

I can't believe he (or a minion) deleted Theresa's heartfelt comment. What a dick move. She was honest and expressed issues in her family and he deleted it? I saw it early this morning and even liked it.

Michael and Dave Kay #13 New Name, New Brand - But Same Old Scam

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just skimmed through today's video. Shouldn't the TV be "welcome the Togther family"? Not the Kay family. As kay isn't even his last name and hrs rebranded the channel

Also the idiot couldn't event rebrand properly. The IG link on the YouTube about page still points to the micheal kay.

Now all we need is Theresa to come join us here on tattle, haha. Looking at his views they have tanked since the rebrand.

At least with Rob plays he put out a video explaining the rebrand and giving viewers a 'date' when it would happen.

Michael & Dave Kay #14 New name, new brand - but same 'ol scam
Tbh, think this one is spot on. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some Tea about T! Her comment didn’t last long, got likes though. Waiting for her to notice and we know the tit will hit the fan. Tbh give her credit for the honesty.
Honestly, good for her for saying something. She still seems batshit crazy for ever being as big a fan as she was but at least she's finally seeing reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, good for her for saying something. She still seems batshit crazy for ever being as big a fan as she was but at least she's finally seeing reality.
I just wonder if she will even notice that her comment is gone - she still may be able to see it if they shadow banned her, right?

Reactions: 5
I think it's great that Theresa finally wised up! She feels lied to by Mikey, which is completely right. As a paying Patreon, they're getting nothing for their money, and that's years in the making. Now this new voice over infomercial style, is just the worst. Today's 5 min. video, he even went as far to not show himself in the reflection in the bathroom mirror. I guess we won't be "journeying together" anywhere since he's removed himself, except his voice. Did he actually show a lot of "Christmas at Disney World" in this video...no. It was random footage of random things at random resorts. He didn't even show the decorations at the resort he was staying at, OKW. Please, just quit. Spend the time with your fiancé & family instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe he (or a minion) deleted Theresa's heartfelt comment. What a dick move. She was honest and expressed issues in her family and he deleted it? I saw it early this morning and even liked it.
It was probably deleted by Kelly Wertz (and she was laughing her ass off while one-upping a fellow Kaykateer.)

Reactions: 4
I think it's great that Theresa finally wised up! She feels lied to by Mikey, which is completely right. As a paying Patreon, they're getting nothing for their money, and that's years in the making. Now this new voice over infomercial style, is just the worst. Today's 5 min. video, he even went as far to not show himself in the reflection in the bathroom mirror. I guess we won't be "journeying together" anywhere since he's removed himself, except his voice. Did he actually show a lot of "Christmas at Disney World" in this video...no. It was random footage of random things at random resorts. He didn't even show the decorations at the resort he was staying at, OKW. Please, just quit. Spend the time with your fiancé & family instead.
You're not wrong - absolutely correct.

I have a couple of theories. I wonder if the fiancé has put down new rules if he is to keep the YouTube channel - no face, no opinions, no weird expressions or squealing, and absolutely no controversy. Rebrand the channel into something that focuses on content and not Michael (is that even possible though?). It's not bad advice - in fact, it's almost as if he is working with a PR strategist. With the exception that he hasn't explained the move, and that's a big mistake.

Since his fiancé is a medical professional with a reputation to protect, she doesn't need a buffoon for a husband who runs around squealing in theme parks, ignoring rules designed to protect others, and twirling in the rain because the world is in a pandemic and he gets to ride Buzz Lightyear over and over again.

Time for a new thread - go here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.