Michael and Dave Kay #12 Uncomfortably creamy and not very dreamy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give the Kay bros credit for not exploiting the hurricane like a lot of other FlOrIdA rEsIdEnT vloggers, but then again considering how they now post videos weeks or months after they were filmed, I guess technically that it TBD

Of course my theory behind that is more that because if Michael were to have wanted to make a video showing how they prepped for the storm, and how it looked outside their windows as it was happening, and post storm damage/clean up outside, etc. he really wouldn't have been able to without lifting the curtain on the lie that he isn't living in 'the apartment' that he hasn't been in for like 3 years anyway, It also wouldn't surprise me if the Kays actually got out of FL before Ian came. I assume they were done with the Alaska cruise by then, but posting the cruise videos since has given time to cover that he was not in Orlando then, and still may not be.

Reactions: 7
It's because he doesn't even bother to try to be informative. He just wants to go on vacation and get paid for his vacation videos. He thinks that content is interesting enough because people enjoy seeing him having fun for some reason.
This describes pretty much every Disney vlogger. 💯

Reactions: 12
But guys, he had the BEST FISH & CHIPS HE'S EVER HAD on that Holland cruise. I'm booking now! Very informative.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would venture to say the majority of his viewers have never stepped foot in Alaska, given they’re mostly WDW fans. He completely skipped the air travel and transportation to cruise terminal, which would have been helpful information. Not to mention the glacier excursion. Cost? Approximate length of excursion time? How far do you have to walk? Is this booked with the cruise line or third party? What is the process to disembark when entering a port? Do they have any specialty dining on board? Activities for families that bring their children? What kind of drinks are included with the cost? What is the price and details concerning a drink package? So many unanswered questions. If I were a vlogger, I would be outlining questions like these before I even went on a trip and make sure to answer them while there.
Maybe he’s waiting to answer all these questions in the future “studio” videos about his Holland experience :rolleyes:
But he somehow managed to feature this...
Starbucks alaska.png

Oh how I wish he bought this.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I thought the weird abbreviated nature of his activities (saving everything for another time, barely showing where he does go, etc), may be because Dr. Girlfriend is on the cruise too. God forbid anyone find out about that!
And if that’s true, that’s why he is failing. He doesn’t take the viewer into consideration at all.

Another throwback Dave video! This one is all about how to grow a YouTube channel. Oh, the irony.

I like how the graph Dave used on his "how to grow a youtube channel" video shows a graph depicting a dying youtube channel. Sometimes I think it's performance art of some sort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched eecc travels in juneau Alaska what a night and day difference from the kay snooze fest it’s a shame how they have been wasting away their youth

Reactions: 3
I tortured myself and watched the Glacier. It’s so stupid that they don’t acknowledge who is there. Is Michelle sleeping on the couch? We know she didn’t pay for her own cabin. Also, I thought she’s supposed to be a college student but she’s not at school? I thought I saw Mommy dearest by the falls. It’s all so awkward. It doesn’t create interest, it just makes a bad, boring, huffing and puffing vlog even worse.

Reactions: 9
I am sure this has been asked before but why do Dave and Mike release the exact same videos at the same time. They share the same pool of viewers. You would think they would stagger them or at least make the titles and subjects a little different.
Their pool of viewers is more like a small puddle by now.

• Haha
I tortured myself and watched the Glacier. It’s so stupid that they don’t acknowledge who is there. Is Michelle sleeping on the couch? We know she didn’t pay for her own cabin. Also, I thought she’s supposed to be a college student but she’s not at school? I thought I saw Mommy dearest by the falls. It’s all so awkward. It doesn’t create interest, it just makes a bad, boring, huffing and puffing vlog even worse.
I feel like Michelle is either on the couch or in a separate room. If Dr. girlfriend went on the trip, she might be in a room with her. The Kay’s usually do a separate room for boys on cruises

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like Michelle is either on the couch or in a separate room. If Dr. girlfriend went on the trip, she might be in a room with her. The Kay’s usually do a separate room for boys on cruises
I would be so pissed if I went on a cruise with my boyfriend and had to share a room with his sister. These people are such weirdos though I wouldn't put this nonsense past them.

Reactions: 11
I like how the graph Dave used on his "how to grow a youtube channel" video shows a graph depicting a dying youtube channel. Sometimes I think it's performance art of some sort.
It's mind boggling how dumb these two are! You can say the same about a lot of people. Dave might be the most vapid bobbleheaded dope I've ever seen that has a college degree.

I wonder if Michaels 'no sex' rule applies on cruises or if it's specifically for Disney. For those who don't know Mike's old GF DC Darling dropped the news that sex on Disney property was deemed to dirty for the pristine hallowed grounds that is Pop century resort or art of animation. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Watching Dave’s Juneau video, there is a quick cut around 4:54. I can’t quite stop it at the right frame but it could be Michael’s lady friend or Michelle walking. Maybe someone more talented than me can grab it.

Reactions: 3
Watching Dave’s Juneau video, there is a quick cut around 4:54. I can’t quite stop it at the right frame but it could be Michael’s lady friend or Michelle walking. Maybe someone more talented than me can grab it.
yeah I think that's Michelle
anyone.PNG

From the Soarin’ pre show “nice work pal”

le89Kv70NPvqZu0DTmQi_Bm2=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kelly Bleu Book
7 hours ago
The Holland America Line patrons are as
emoji_u1f480.png
as this channel.
emoji_u1faa6.png

I had to troll Kelly (geek’s is her crappy channel) on this comment. I know it’s mean but I couldn’t stop myself. Thank the maker I don’t do theism because hell would be waiting for me if I did.

A Geek's World of Eats
18 hours ago
You all make me want to go on an Alaskan cruise so so bad!!!

bQzAzknT6tvBALBF35PVoR8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

You've Said It All

Was it the food or the food that got you interested?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dave and Michael are posting the same crappy content covering the same topic on the same day. We got a treat in that Michael actually narrated a few portions of Dave’s crappy video. Beautiful views topped out at 33.

Reactions: 4
So, it's just the three Kay Kids on the cruise, so Michelle must be on the couch. How special to have BOTH brothers wake you up wearing towels around their waists!

Why does this come to mind when I see Michael bundled up for the cold weather? (By the way... It's like 40-degrees there today, not THAT cold)

joey-clothes.gif

Screenshot_20221005-091724.png

• Haha
So, it's just the three Kay Kids on the cruise, so Michelle must be on the couch. How special to have BOTH brothers wake you up wearing towels around their waists!

Why does this come to mind when I see Michael bundled up for the cold weather? (By the way... It's like 40-degrees there today, not THAT cold)

View attachment 1628036

View attachment 1628038
Michael is hiding his chins and Dave’s hair won’t fit in the frame.

1664980582757.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.