Michael and Dave Kay #12 Uncomfortably creamy and not very dreamy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled that they don’t know what sugar substitutes are for sugar free desserts made for people with diabetes and other issues…I just can’t believe they think “it says no sugar added but sugar was clearly added.”

I just can’t.

Reactions: 12
It's all just so lazy, scattered, and uninformative-but we can't seem to look away. His videos are like a neighbor who's gone on a cruise and decided to upload to YouTube to share with older friends and family back home. There is absolutely nothing informative to help someone who is planning to cruise and is looking for pointers and things to do.

• Heart
It's all just so lazy, scattered, and uninformative-but we can't seem to look away. His videos are like a neighbor who's gone on a cruise and decided to upload to YouTube to share with older friends and family back home. There is absolutely nothing informative to help someone who is planning to cruise and is looking for pointers and things to do.
They are kind of like Tracker home movies but without the child exploitation and 820k subscribers.

Reactions: 17
I’m baffled that they don’t know what sugar substitutes are for sugar free desserts made for people with diabetes and other issues…I just can’t believe they think “it says no sugar added but sugar was clearly added.”

I just can’t.
He sounds like the people that see a sticker on the angelfood cake saying it's fat free and refuse to buy it though all angelfood cake is naturally fat free because no egg yolks or butter are used.

(I work retail and this happened when we were forced by corporate to promote the fact angelfood cake is fat free. Sales plummeted.)

Reactions: 6
I would venture to say the majority of his viewers have never stepped foot in Alaska, given they’re mostly WDW fans. He completely skipped the air travel and transportation to cruise terminal, which would have been helpful information. Not to mention the glacier excursion. Cost? Approximate length of excursion time? How far do you have to walk? Is this booked with the cruise line or third party? What is the process to disembark when entering a port? Do they have any specialty dining on board? Activities for families that bring their children? What kind of drinks are included with the cost? What is the price and details concerning a drink package? So many unanswered questions. If I were a vlogger, I would be outlining questions like these before I even went on a trip and make sure to answer them while there.
Maybe he’s waiting to answer all these questions in the future “studio” videos about his Holland experience :rolleyes:

The idea of hearing Michelle talk and describe things but not even showing her face is odd. David is doing it with her, too. Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually think Michael believes that vlogging is beneath him and that he should be the host of a scripted and produced show.

Mikey sounded way too excited reading the Guns and Coffee shirt at the one giftshop he stopped into.

• Haha
I am sure this has been asked before but why do Dave and Mike release the exact same videos at the same time. They share the same pool of viewers. You would think they would stagger them or at least make the titles and subjects a little different.

Reactions: 3
I would venture to say the majority of his viewers have never stepped foot in Alaska, given they’re mostly WDW fans. He completely skipped the air travel and transportation to cruise terminal, which would have been helpful information. Not to mention the glacier excursion. Cost? Approximate length of excursion time? How far do you have to walk? Is this booked with the cruise line or third party? What is the process to disembark when entering a port? Do they have any specialty dining on board? Activities for families that bring their children? What kind of drinks are included with the cost? What is the price and details concerning a drink package? So many unanswered questions. If I were a vlogger, I would be outlining questions like these before I even went on a trip and make sure to answer them while there.
Maybe he’s waiting to answer all these questions in the future “studio” videos about his Holland experience :rolleyes:

The idea of hearing Michelle talk and describe things but not even showing her face is odd. David is doing it with her, too. Why?
Because they actually think it brings more views. They claim “she doesn’t want to be on camera and we’re respecting that, family comes first”, coming right from the man who DITCHED his own father. He posted he’s been “in” the hospital, but then goes onto say “helping a family member” 😡 no one believes this douche bag, every time he needs a break, there’s a medical emergency or something that he prays on the Patreons for assurance they’ll still be sending that money. Patreon PAID for that cruise and it’s disgraceful what he has shown. What a cheap duck to not only bypass some of the best attraction’s, but claim “we’ll save it for another day”! What a cheap ass fucker. His content sucks, it’s hard to watch, what happened to Disney and all the promises that “we won’t miss a thing with me moving to Florida”? He really is a snake oil salesman, he’s been trying to get over on people just like his creepy parents. He’s managed to keep his Patreon followers because oddly they feel sorry for him and don’t want to miss out on scoop. They figure for 20bucks why not? It will end, he’ll be below 100 by January. We’re still mourning Brunette, she was around from the beginning. Also remember to say hello to all the kateers here, they are in fact here and WOW would Chins oh plenty Karlsberg die if he knew who you are! Keep reaching out to that ball bag, snorting, burping, lip smacking, tea tasting idiot, assholes visiting his Dr on a cruise right now. Oops 🙊 said too much, but these ladies find out everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Holland America is a fine product, but it is aimed at people 25 years older than Michael, no wonder he likes it. I laughed when he only knew shuffleboard from The Amazing Race. Shuffleboard is only in just about every bar in the country. Of course he's never seen it. These Florida vloggers act like the only topography in the world is flat. I live in the west. Alaska and BC are nice, but it looks like a lot of the western part of the country. Of course these vloggers and their myopic views never realize that there's more than just themselves.

Reactions: 7

It's because he doesn't even bother to try to be informative. He just wants to go on vacation and get paid for his vacation videos. He thinks that content is interesting enough because people enjoy seeing him having fun for some reason.

i’m not trying to say the entire family isn’t crazy but i don’t think there’s anyway dave and michelle had anything to do with the planning of this cruise
michael definitely booked the cruise for seniors considering he’s just like them

Reactions: 8
Because they actually think it brings more views. They claim “she doesn’t want to be on camera and we’re respecting that, family comes first”, coming right from the man who DITCHED his own father. He posted he’s been “in” the hospital, but then goes onto say “helping a family member” 😡 no one believes this douche bag, every time he needs a break, there’s a medical emergency or something that he prays on the Patreons for assurance they’ll still be sending that money. Patreon PAID for that cruise and it’s disgraceful what he has shown. What a cheap duck to not only bypass some of the best attraction’s, but claim “we’ll save it for another day”! What a cheap ass fucker. His content sucks, it’s hard to watch, what happened to Disney and all the promises that “we won’t miss a thing with me moving to Florida”? He really is a snake oil salesman, he’s been trying to get over on people just like his creepy parents. He’s managed to keep his Patreon followers because oddly they feel sorry for him and don’t want to miss out on scoop. They figure for 20bucks why not? It will end, he’ll be below 100 by January. We’re still mourning Brunette, she was around from the beginning. Also remember to say hello to all the kateers here, they are in fact here and WOW would Chins oh plenty Karlsberg die if he knew who you are! Keep reaching out to that ball bag, snorting, burping, lip smacking, tea tasting idiot, assholes visiting his Dr on a cruise right now. Oops 🙊 said too much, but these ladies find out everything.
C62E726C-A600-428D-B0F6-6E5AEE09C36A.gif

i’m not trying to say the entire family isn’t crazy but i don’t think there’s anyway dave and michelle had anything to do with the planning of this cruise
michael definitely booked the cruise for seniors considering he’s just like them
It’s always all about Michael. I remember when he and Dave went to Disneyland a few years ago, he kept saying Dave could choose what they were going to do next and then they would just end up doing what Michael wanted to do instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I thought the weird abbreviated nature of his activities (saving everything for another time, barely showing where he does go, etc), may be because Dr. Girlfriend is on the cruise too. God forbid anyone find out about that!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another throwback Dave video! This one is all about how to grow a YouTube channel. Oh, the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.