Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are vinted paying this girl to do another AD when she never sends any of the clothes out?

She’s uploaded this fur coat claiming it’s been ‘worn once’ yet listed it as ‘new with tags’ look how worn the fur looks 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Isn’t that the coat she was obsessed with and wore all winter paired with every ugly outfit.
It’s giving skint vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her reviews are so bad yet they keep letting her sell on their app... not to mention she's selling either dirty clothes or clothes that were gifted to her.

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad this girls got a thread, I thought it was just me who disliked her. She always comes on my FYP and all she does is shop. Who needs to buy that many clothes?! And they’re always too bleeping big. She looks like a sack of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Help me find a fit” … it’s grey joggers, you’re going to wear joggers
Ha ha ha so true this girl has so many clothes but wears badly fitting joggers jeans or leggings on repeat 😂
All those clothes and never seen her wear anything and thought odd that’s nice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All that shopping she does and all those clothes… she just looks scruffy!? I just can’t get my head around it…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cleaning out her dressing room for the new baby. Where’s she going to put all her grey joggers? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mia is screaming, crying, throwing up right now! LMAO For months she kept saying how she & Dan were ready for that because they've been together longer & Jodie wasn't simply ready for that step. Now she's preggers with no ring while Jodie is traveling living her best life & got the ring her bestie claimed she wasn't ready for.

• Haha
I had a really strong feeling Jodie would get engaged in Austraila, so this is amazing news, what a way to steal Mia’s thunder. 😂

Why would anyone want to buy anything thats touched Mia’s disgusting sweaty stinky, on her period 361 days of the year body! 🤢 you know some of the clothes will 100% have stains inside?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jodies ring is gorgeous!! We all can agree Mia is having a fit right now knowing her bestie is engaged and she didn’t do it first🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hands up if you think mia is absolutely livid jodies took her shine away 🙋‍♀️

Australia 🇦🇺 engagement 💍 and new home 🏠 ha ha ha

Mia stuck in a 2bed 1bed in a fiat 500 and no ring 🤣🤣🤣

Jodie you win ✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact she said she’s not in the position to do a nursery tour! If she’s been planning this for a while why did she not look at getting a three bed. Now the baby has got to sleep in a room with a fake tan covered carpet

• Haha
It’s the fact she said she’s not in the position to do a nursery tour! If she’s been planning this for a while why did she not look at getting a three bed. Now the baby has got to sleep in a room with a fake tan covered carpet
I thought she was planning on moving and buying a Range Rover before the baby arrives.
She’s gonna have a fit when the baby puked on her grey tracksuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.