Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like nobody will be getting their vinted orders again …
All the money she wastes on grey joggers -buy a printer love

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mia & Jodie don't believe in bras which is why those things are saggy! Imagine when they get bigger... oof!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she did buy a crib. She was asking for advice on what bottles and ore machine to buy su take it she’s not going to breastfeed I really thought she would be one of those earth mothers that constantly has her boobs out

Reactions: 1
I think she did buy a crib. She was asking for advice on what bottles and ore machine to buy su take it she’s not going to breastfeed I really thought she would be one of those earth mothers that constantly has her boobs out
LOL not even surprised she won't breastfeed but Jodie is def the type that will do it & have her boobs all out.

They're super young! Mia will be using that baby for content 😭 she will be in her mommy vlogger "era".

Reactions: 4
It’s all for content isn’t it
Baby ,engagement ,buying houses…they can’t just live their life without worrying about ticking boxes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah of course Dan insisted on buying you a Chloe baby bag.. aka you kept going on and on and pecking away at him until it was purchased.

She’s not going to know what’s hit her, no more sleeping in and laying in bed until 9am *manifesting*.. saying that she’s so self centred the baby will have to work around her schedule and not the other way round.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1 minute these pair of clowns are downgrading a BMW to a Fiat. Soon as she’s pregnant she’s now wanting a Range Rover. It is ALL about imagine with this idiot. She wants to be a Range Rover mom on a B&M budget. The fact shes not bought anything proper for the baby but she has her nappy bag sorted tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about this twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.