Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that baby bag screams chav 🤣🤣
---
1 minute these pair of clowns are downgrading a BMW to a Fiat. Soon as she’s pregnant she’s now wanting a Range Rover. It is ALL about imagine with this idiot. She wants to be a Range Rover mom on a B&M budget. The fact shes not bought anything proper for the baby but she has her nappy bag sorted tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about this twit
Shes a bad divvy isnt she. Even her nans our on to her 🤣 i wonder what daddy thinks of all this carry on

Reactions: 4
As the saying gos wealth whispers Mia is out there with a mega phone look at me look at me she’s gonna have a massive shock when her kids shits and poops all
Over her white bag and pram

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine being that obsessed with having this image & wanting everything fancy but you're Mia Wootton, the girl that washes her hair once a month, gets period stains on her sheets & doesn't change them, wears the same grey joggers to death & is a wannabe... make it make sense.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
1 minute these pair of clowns are downgrading a BMW to a Fiat. Soon as she’s pregnant she’s now wanting a Range Rover. It is ALL about imagine with this idiot. She wants to be a Range Rover mom on a B&M budget. The fact shes not bought anything proper for the baby but she has her nappy bag sorted tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about this twit
She’s going to have the biggest wake up call ever and I’m here for it 😂

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget the new vlog camera she desperately needed. I don’t think she understands that she’ll have to cut down massively

Reactions: 1
Imagine being that obsessed with having this image & wanting everything fancy but you're Mia Wootton, the girl that washes her hair once a month, gets period stains on her sheets & doesn't change them, wears the same grey joggers to death & is a wannabe... make it make sense.
Lets the dogs kiss her mouth after licking their willys and arses 🤢 sleeps in a dirty stained bed 🤢 god i could go on

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Tagging a sofa company in hopes she gets a freebie🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s when you know their skint hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£500 for a changing bag… 😳 Surely she could have put that money to better use!?

Reactions: 6
Why not invest in a sofa when you first moved in and didn’t have a baby on the way - why now she’s having a baby, are they spending ridiculous amounts on changing bags, sofas, cars etc… she’s still got to kit a nursery out and purchase Pram and car seats (unless of course it’s all going to be gifted!? 😒) Where does there money come from? Or perhaps I’m just a sour faced cow, who works full time and can’t purchase a sofa, Range and £500 bag all within 9 mths! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
On the ponce for a free sofa! She’s so transparent. bleeping woman, get a job and buy your own sofa!!!

IMG_8693.png

Also I was thinking about the fact that Mia and Jodie are such closeeeee besties, yet they never ever double date with their boyfriends? I’m guessing Jodie’s fella Olly thinks Dopey Dan is a cock!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again this is what winds me up about these “influencers”. If she was honestly just open with her followers and share that she wants to have the best but on a budget. A lot of followers would really relate and she would actually create genuine and authentic content that people would follow.

There is no shame in saying that at one point they were a bit flush with money but now they have to watch their pennies a bit more. Personally I would commend her for it. (Me and my boyfriend used to piss money up the wall when it was just us, now we have a mortgage, baby and dog whilst on maternity leave and things are hard 😂😂).

It’s just the fakeness that I can’t bleeping stand. You aren’t impressing anybody with a designer bag. Our pram bag was from Amazon and is constantly thrown around, stuffed under the pram or in the boot of the car 😂 the other day it fell off the pram and fell in dog poo!

I think it just shows such immaturity and stupidity to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Her main issue is that she thought a few followers & a bit of sponsors she could quit her day job & live the fancy lifestyle that a lot of influencers live. Still, she neglects to realize that those vloggers/influencers she loves so much either have an education or a job up until they didn't need one which is why they get to live it up or they have a husband or family that provides for them Mia has nothing! No matter how much she wants to pretend we see it unfold in her vlogs. It's ok to struggle but like the above said she needs to be honest & not live this lifestyle she cannot afford.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.