Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% wanted a boy because she looked how my friend looked when she saw she was having a girl but wanted a boy. I just hope baby girl has a healthy & happy life.

Reactions: 3
Her and dan discussing cars as she doesnt want dogs so close to baby 🤣🤣 babe you went from a bmw x4 to a fiat 500 coz your skint you live in a 2bed/1bed you cant do a nursery coz you need the dressing room 🤣🤣😀😀 but your looking at getting a land rover discovery ha ha ha ha ha duck me shes dense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Nan never been heard of since ha ha
Is this dads mum or mums mum i couldn’t get over both reactions 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there obviously not in any financial situation to have a child right now but… seens as molly mae had a child mia must have child
🤣

Reactions: 4
Is this dads mum or mums mum i couldn’t get over both reactions 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there obviously not in any financial situation to have a child right now but… seens as molly mae had a child mia must have child
🤣
Think it’s the Dads mom the one that she used to drag on all the tit walking holidays.

I really hope the baby is the making of her and she grows up and stops living a fake life for the gram and driving dangerously surely she won’t still drive like a year with a baby in the car you think she would have stoped now that she’s pregnant accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.