Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daz didn’t even get up and shake Dan‘s hand 😂😂
Her Nan looked like she had the right hump 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I Found it incredibly weird how she was at her mums when she found out she was pregnant but didn’t tell her mum? Is that just me?
I thought this too! No matter the distance, it's your bloody mum - surely she'd be one of the first people you'd want to know?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought this too! No matter the distance, it's your bloody mum - surely she'd be one of the first people you'd want to know?
So weird. I noted that when she told her nan she said she was 6 weeks but when she told her mum she was 12, so didn’t have one day in the whole 6 weeks she could visit her mum!? Not like she has work as an excuse. Very strange!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
surely if I found out I was pregnant at my mums house id tell her straight away and not pretend and keep it a secret? It's your mum FFS she would be there if you miscarried if that's what she was afraid of? Don't get it aye

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it time for a new thread guys this one’s getting long 👀 im looking forward to the new thread name they always make me laugh

Is it time for a new thread guys this one’s getting long 👀 im looking forward to the new thread name they always make me laugh
Think it has to be 50 pages.

here is my suggestion

Mia’s gonna be a mum, but still drives badly cause she’s dumb

Reactions: 2
Mia Wootton #3 Mini Mia/Desperate Dan is on the way anything to upstage Jodie May

Reactions: 7
Her Friend Georgia sure loves herself! Always smirking when she’s being filmed… 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is she acting like this is a full on baby bump when she’s only 12/13 weeks. We all know this is a maccies and starbies bump!! 😂

IMG_8252.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve only seen a couple of Mia’s video’s in the past so don’t know much about her. But the pregnancy ones popped up so I gave them a watch.
Is it me or in half of those clips where she tells friends and family she says ‘I haven’t told anyone!!’ 😅 I’m struggling to keep up!

had to jump straight here to see what the vibe was about her 😂

• Haha
I’ve only seen a couple of Mia’s video’s in the past so don’t know much about her. But the pregnancy ones popped up so I gave them a watch.
Is it me or in half of those clips where she tells friends and family she says ‘I haven’t told anyone!!’ 😅 I’m struggling to keep up!

had to jump straight here to see what the vibe was about her 😂
Or the fact Jodie and her mom were told before her own 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.