Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and she says “my skins so awful after a facial I just don’t think they’re for me” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mate the facials are getting all the orange foundation and crap out of your skin!!!!!! Some people man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Excuse me what is this outfit
Pj bottoms and fishing net - it’s a vibe besties ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did we find out why Mia was in hospital.
Did she have to have her ass surgically removed from her grey tracksuit

• Haha
  • Sick
God I cannot stand when Mia reads out products on her vlogs. It’s like she stands there and reads the whole fucken label and the ingredients out like bruh I just skipped 15 mins of such unbearable footage that should of been cut out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I cannot stand when Mia reads out products on her vlogs. It’s like she stands there and reads the whole fucken label and the ingredients out like bruh I just skipped 15 mins of such unbearable footage that should of been cut out
And the god awful loud tapping with the grubby finger nails on every product. WHY!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Shared a just giving page claiming the girl is ‘the loveliest girl’ however mia literally donated £10. If we didn’t know already this just shows they’re struggling for money. She could’ve easily given up her daily Starbucks for 1 week and donated £42

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shared a just giving page claiming the girl is ‘the loveliest girl’ however mia literally donated £10. If we didn’t know already this just shows they’re struggling for money. She could’ve easily given up her daily Starbucks for 1 week and donated £42
She's such a cheap witch yet would drop money quickly on her fake designer bags.
---
In her vlog a few weeks ago her mother literally only came to visit here so she can do a photoshoot & not actually spend time with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed! Her mom treats her like a sibling rather than her child. Her dad basically disowned her after she quit her job & he kicked her out of his home.
Cause she’s an ungrateful brat. Bet she causes dramas whenever daddy gets a new bird. Mia needs a wicked stepmom ha ha

Off to london buys all cheap boohoo shite

Yet goes in those fucken light grey trackies 🤣🤣 mia your a scruff
---
Letting that dog lick her face knocks me sick 🤢 no wonder shes got spots after its just licked its dick 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
That’s latest tik tok
What the duck
The outfit looks like work meeting at the top and putting the bins out at the bottom absolutely horrendous.
Everything is so cute a vibe and new word for the week slay.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_0532.jpeg
Idk if I’m being overly bitchy but she shared a post to donate to her school friend who is going blind and is doing a sky dive I believe it was and she’s put in £10… I know every bit is appreciated but the amount of money this girl spends on clothes, that nasty peanut butter milkshake or whatever it is sending £10 just seems awfully cheap on her end

She's so rude filming in the gym while others are there! In the beginning of the vlog you can see the guy looking at them & look over to the camera. They don't understand how not everyone wants to be on their vlogs. She also has been going to the gym for a while now & has not lost any weight because she eats tit.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm sorry but what the duck is this outfit 🤮🤮
like yeah this is something i'd wear when i'm running to the shops but i'm not trying to be an influencer or getting PAID to show people my outfits like....she literally does nothing all day she has the time to put more effort into how she looks if she's trying to get people to idk be influenced by her lol like this isn't a one off she's always dressed like that and if you wanna dress like that fine but maybe this isn't the job for you

Reactions: 3
Another failure to declare ad / PR on boring Jodie 2 brain cells haul. Of course plenty of vibes, cutes, obsessed, run don’t walk, doing bits, omg tell me it’s not Zara.
The detest is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.