Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are another weekly Jodie “shop with me besties” cause you NEED it obvs x talking about how she NEEDS sporty & rich pjs with her primark bag on the shoulder - surely you could afford if you were an “owner of two properties”.
“Minimalist” wardrobe but remember angels run don’t walk for all your fast fashion dupes and your constant plt/boohoo/primark hauls 😂😂😂. To say she knows her “dupes” she’d know the Uniqlo “leather” bag dupe in primark was a actually the COS Sling bag 😂 💅🏾

Jodes now claiming she’s in the size 6 club, plenty of it’s giving dupes, plenty of vibes, plenty of omg guys this is so cute perfect with joggers and Uggs xx

Why do they both not wear a bra?

Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. So so boring.
The no bra will effect them When there older 🤣🤣 be tucking those tities in there knic knacks 🤣🤣

i cant get my headround mia not wearing knickers too 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh when ‘influencers’ say something is a H&M dupe or a zara dupe… when they are bleeping dupes of high end items! Twats the lot Of them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do they even do these shop with me videos. I’d rather go to the shops and look for myself thank u

Reactions: 5
Most of their shop with me videos end up with them not buying anything or forcing themselves to buy 10 more joggers & a clearance skims item just so they can say they own it.

Also, did anyone else see Mia's latest photo dump featuring a solo photo of Jodie... Mia we know you're reading here & that still won't prove anything to us.

Reactions: 3
why does this girl think the world wants to see her peter griffin looking arse?

why is she filming exercise classes like that? And so rude of her to film others as well.

she is very annoying and just looks grubby and greasy as duck.

• Haha
why does this girl think the world wants to see her peter griffin looking arse?

why is she filming exercise classes like that? And so rude of her to film others as well.

she is very annoying and just looks grubby and greasy as duck.
I know imagine you’re a 50 year old woman going to Zumba for some movement and some fuckwit twenty something is filming lol

Reactions: 7
I know imagine you’re a 50 year old woman going to Zumba for some movement and some fuckwit twenty something is filming lol
She mentioned when she was filming in last weeks vlog in b&m that everyone was looking at her filming and made a ridiculous comment to the tune of “it’s the 21st century why don’t people want to be on camera” so far from reality/ safeguarding it’s unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She mentioned when she was filming in last weeks vlog in b&m that everyone was looking at her filming and made a ridiculous comment to the tune of “it’s the 21st century why don’t people want to be on camera” so far from reality/ safeguarding it’s unreal
:rolleyes: I don't like when people are judgey about other ppl filming/taking photos (of themselves) in public but 100% people have a right to not want to be filmed or be in her stupid videos, I would tell her straight up to turn the camera off

Reactions: 2
Some women have fled violence etc and could be at risk being filmed at Zumba along with the gym they attend. But hey, it’s the 21st century and she needs to film her poxy B&M hauls👍🏻

• Heart
Some women have fled violence etc and could be at risk being filmed at Zumba along with the gym they attend. But hey, it’s the 21st century and she needs to film her poxy B&M hauls👍🏻
Her lack of self awareness is staggering. I bet if I saw her out in London or Birmingham and started filming her especially if she looked rough she would go mad.

in other news in one of her blogs she just stands and watches Daz pack her shopping into her car the lazy woman hasn’t even packed it into a bag.
Honestly the self importance is mind blowing.
No wonder her ma and pa have nothing to do with her.

This is exactly my situation and I would be very easily identifiable on video. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Seeing her banned from the gym for filming others without their consent would be lovely. I've seen it happen where I live because it's an invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 9
She needs to get banned from driving she dangerous the way she focuses on vlogging not the road

• Heart
I’ve just had last weeks weekly vlog on in the background whilst working, as if this massive head filmed the whole Zumba class!? 😂 lovely view of her weird square shaped arse!! 🤢

I‘ve worked out why she films so many chats with the camera. Because she literally has no life and no mates. Her best mates are her Nan and his boyfriend! 😂 what a sad little life she leads, literally does duck all. She’s young she should have ambition and be going out with her mates at the weekend and on holidays. She’s the most boring 20 something I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just had last weeks weekly vlog on in the background whilst working, as if this massive head filmed the whole Zumba class!? 😂 lovely view of her weird square shaped arse!! 🤢

I‘ve worked out why she films so many chats with the camera. Because she literally has no life and no mates. Her best mates are her Nan and his boyfriend! 😂 what a sad little life she leads, literally does duck all. She’s young she should have ambition and be going out with her mates at the weekend and on holidays. She’s the most boring 20 something I’ve ever seen.
literally. I love my grandparents but I do not need to see and speak to them every second I’m awake. She’s going to get into her 30s and they may not be here anymore and she’s gonna have no one. But with her attitude I can see why she has no friends lol. She’s very judgmental

Next thread suggestion
Mia no mates
Jodie needs her own thread. She’s getting so boring and insufferable. Jumping on the “autumn decor” bandwagon whilst in the matchbox room - it’s giving zero personality, it’s giving boring girl same old dupe of every other “influencer”.

It’s giving Louis Vuitton, it’s giving clean girl aesthetic, omg omg look so cute, OB-SESSED, unreal. Looking for “autumn” bath scents, not sure where she got the idea coconut was remotely autumnal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jodie & Mia & their damn "it's givin" every other sentence while shopping... It's givin you both should shut the fck up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.