Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that cracks me up with copying Sophie specifically is she’s trying to make it out as if she’s a book girly, this bish couldn’t string a sentence together for the life of her let alone being able to read various novels 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she acting like she doesn’t go out to party through choice? She doesn’t go out to party because she has ZERO friends and she’s a boring bleep!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her last vlog she literally was also copying off Jodie & I felt like I had Deja Vu because it was all things Jodie mentioned in her last few vlogs. Mia needs to be herself for once I know the girlies copy each other often but Mia is actually insane. Jodie gets a sponsor from White Fox a month later Mia has one (after she mentioned she never tried their stuff), Jodie goes to Cornwall & talks about how she felt better after going boom Mia mentions how she's going to also make a trip there soon with Dan. Jodie mentions all the good stuff she got at Primark there goes Mia on her way after she said she didn't find anything & now she found all these amazing bits. Jodie buys a jacket boom Mia suddenly needs it. Like girl anymore obvious.
---
Side note Mia keeps complaining about her breakouts but she touches her hair with lots of products then doesn't wash them & goes straight into skincare rubbing all of the hair products onto her face. So Mia if you're reading this babe, wash your hands just like you complained Dan's hands were dirty in your latest vlog yours are no better & trust me your skin will be much better one you do.

Last edited:
Side note Mia keeps complaining about her breakouts but she touches her hair with lots of products then doesn't wash them & goes straight into skincare rubbing all of the hair products onto her face. So Mia if you're reading this babe, wash your hands just like you complained Dan's hands were dirty in your latest vlog yours are no better & trust me your skin will be much better one you do.
Not only this! She constantly touches her break outs, let’s her dogs lick her face, uses dirty makeup brushes etc etc like pls
---
Not only this! She constantly touches her break outs, let’s her dogs lick her face, uses dirty makeup brushes etc etc like pls
Also not to mention eats like an absolute trooper

• Haha
Agreed! She is dirty & makes it well known. She was so rude to the lady doing her facial as well.

Reactions: 4
“These are on sale but there’s only larges left”

Mia, please be so for real 😭 I wish she would stop being so in denial about her size🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could have just posted that there was no video tonight, she didn’t have to post an attentions seeking “I’m in hospital post”! She wants everyone to ask “are you ok hun”? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She could have just posted that there was no video tonight, she didn’t have to post an attentions seeking “I’m in hospital post”! She wants everyone to ask “are you ok hun”? 😂😂
Yep lol and we won’t hear anything else about it haha

Reactions: 4
Trouble in Paradise? Her and Jodie seem to be doing more "alone" come whatever bore fest they have to vlog!

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand this “let’s say 3 things we’re grateful for” pls stfu keep it in ur head i don’t wanna hear it cause I couldn’t give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In Mia's new come shop with me she goes these are on sale but they only have a size large as if in the last vlog she wasn't trying to convince people she was an xs lmao she ended up with that tacky size large anyway.
---
They probably had 5 active listeners
They claim that season one has ended & will be back soon... sure Jan...

• Haha
Her skin is absolutely vile in the latest weekly vlog. And she doesn’t follow the facial woman’s advice, and shoved loads of orange foundation on her face before 48 hours. It annoys me, because the facial was free she doesn’t give a tit about the advice, had she paid for it then I bet she would!

I notice she’s always smelling her fingers as well, she’s such a dirty person! She defo smells. 🤢

• Sick
Her skin is absolutely vile in the latest weekly vlog. And she doesn’t follow the facial woman’s advice, and shoved loads of orange foundation on her face before 48 hours. It annoys me, because the facial was free she doesn’t give a tit about the advice, had she paid for it then I bet she would!

I notice she’s always smelling her fingers as well, she’s such a dirty person! She defo smells. 🤢
Yep and she says “my skins so awful after a facial I just don’t think they’re for me” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mate the facials are getting all the orange foundation and crap out of your skin!!!!!! Some people man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Excuse me what is this outfit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep and she says “my skins so awful after a facial I just don’t think they’re for me” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mate the facials are getting all the orange foundation and crap out of your skin!!!!!! Some people man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Excuse me what is this outfit
Jodie has no style in the way she thinks she does in her head. Just because you have doesn't mean it goes together. She always hypes herself up too acting as if she is doing something groundbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.