Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia actually admitted in her newest haul her real size. Also, she was beyond out of breath & that was before she started jogging in place in the workout set.

Reactions: 6
I laughed at her Vlog when she said she was starting to build her capsule wardrobe early! The only items her capsule contains are oversized tit joggers and period stained pjs! Fashionista Mia is not!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she filming this poor guy in the background whilst she orders a bleeping salad!!! He is on the camera for ages and looks straight at the camera and looks a bit uncomfortable! It’s not ok, I’d be furious.
She is such a massive bleep!!! And she needs some lip filler on that ugly mouth.

IMG_4457.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The amount of tit Mia includes in her vlogs that should be cut is ridiculous! I don’t need to hear what you’re ordering, boring

Reactions: 6
New to the thread but just wanted to stand in solidarity with y’all. I actually skip past her videos now because I can’t stand her voice!

• Haha
^^ She literally thinks we care about hearing every little detail of her life. If she cut out all those bits her videos would be about 30 minutes.

Reactions: 7
Anyone watch Jodie’s vlog? It’s so revolting constant use of the word dupe, cute, it’s giving Zara, primark coming through, run don’t walk besties. Screaming at the price of a H&M premium jumper (£75) but thought you owned two houses bestie and can afford weekly Adanola? Isn’t H&M not “designer” enough for you to spend your “income” on? Camera set up in primark filming other people who definitely didn’t give consent.

She’s an absolutely brain dead, tone deaf, selfish, immature child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who graduated from Uni, she sure lacks in the vocabulary department. I can hardly understand her sometimes lol

Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh how they do all this and Jodie especially earns very little from YouTube and Mia probably not that much either (they have barely any subscribers) like it’s not as if they’re actually big channels WHY do they insist on filming strangers when they could just cut those clips up and they behave like we care about what they do??? Grow up girlies you’re not gonna be Sophia and Cinzia ever

Reactions: 4
I’m confused by Jodie’s personality. She’s not funny, she doesn’t joke around. She’s very serious all the time

Reactions: 5
It makes me laugh how they do all this and Jodie especially earns very little from YouTube and Mia probably not that much either (they have barely any subscribers) like it’s not as if they’re actually big channels WHY do they insist on filming strangers when they could just cut those clips up and they behave like we care about what they do??? Grow up girlies you’re not gonna be Sophia and Cinzia ever
THIS! They refuse to work so they can be full-time influencers when most influencers who aren't extremely young all worked a normal job until they hit 100k subscribers meanwhile they think they're hot tit because they have an allowance with boohoo & get wack PR that no one else wants. Like Mia has a management team she pays for no reason at all. Jode is catching up to her in subscribers as well & she's been at this far less than Mia. Remember when Mia had a joint channel with some other girl years ago?! They need a reality check because Sophia & Cinzia have known each other longer plus worked for their career to be where they are now & they're not even as popular as most influencers.
---
I’m confused by Jodie’s personality. She’s not funny, she doesn’t joke around. She’s very serious all the time
It's like she's afraid to enjoy life & laugh. Whenever she's with Mia she does this fake laugh & it's so obvious. Babe needs a personality if she wants to go far & not tell us about her stupid period stains on her pajamas. It's not relatable it's gross.

THIS! They refuse to work so they can be full-time influencers when most influencers who aren't extremely young all worked a normal job until they hit 100k subscribers meanwhile they think they're hot tit because they have an allowance with boohoo & get wack PR that no one else wants. Like Mia has a management team she pays for no reason at all. Jode is catching up to her in subscribers as well & she's been at this far less than Mia. Remember when Mia had a joint channel with some other girl years ago?! They need a reality check because Sophia & Cinzia have known each other longer plus worked for their career to be where they are now & they're not even as popular as most influencers.
---

It's like she's afraid to enjoy life & laugh. Whenever she's with Mia she does this fake laugh & it's so obvious. Babe needs a personality if she wants to go far & not tell us about her stupid period stains on her pajamas. It's not relatable it's gross.
The constant hideous boohoo hauls all ADS but never disclosed !

Reactions: 2
I can always tell when she reads here same with Jodie because suddenly they stop posting on Instagram or YouTube & post about not feeling 100% about life etc. Jodie was really out of it for the last few weeks & Mia has been posting less as well. You know Mia was crying all weekend to Dan.

Reactions: 5
I can always tell when she reads here same with Jodie because suddenly they stop posting on Instagram or YouTube & post about not feeling 100% about life etc. Jodie was really out of it for the last few weeks & Mia has been posting less as well. You know Mia was crying all weekend to Dan.
Are we bullying them into getting jobs and contributing to society 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Miss Mia is on her copying BS again. I watched somewhere she mentioned Sophiejaynemiller who is a YouTuber where I’m from. She has her own thread on here. She’s into books etc. Nek minit Mia’s uploaded a tik tok with the exact same hair do and at the book store like Sophie does LOOOL not an original thought in that brain of hers. Thick as tit

• Haha
Miss Mia is on her copying BS again. I watched somewhere she mentioned Sophiejaynemiller who is a YouTuber where I’m from. She has her own thread on here. She’s into books etc. Nek minit Mia’s uploaded a tik tok with the exact same hair do and at the book store like Sophie does LOOOL not an original thought in that brain of hers. Thick as tit
It’s embarrassing at this point. Infact, it’s beyond embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.