Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus if that’s the white bmw estate they showed earlier in the week it’s only 20 plate and done over 75k miles 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so annoying I'm a mother of 2, and Im very careful with money and work and so does my husband. Yet she's never worked a proper job and gets so much money. Honestly influences pee me off

Reactions: 1
It's so annoying I'm a mother of 2, and Im very careful with money and work and so does my husband. Yet she's never worked a proper job and gets so much money. Honestly influences pee me off
I bet she’s up to her eyes in debt. If she had money she wouldn’t be living in a damp 2 bed terrace.

Reactions: 6
mad that she’s shared the number plate when she drives like a twit.
I know she said she’s got a private plate she will be putting on. She’s super local to me, driving about near where I live all the time so I will keep my eyes out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The comments on the tiktok 😂😂😂 she also thinks she’s giving sassy bad b energy no hun you just look like a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there a reason why she's so out of breath when she talks 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s because all her weight is around her stomach my mum calls it the egg on legs figure (I know she’s pregnant but she was like that before).
---
The comments on the tiktok 😂😂😂 she also thinks she’s giving sassy bad b energy no hun you just look like a knob
do you have a screen shot please? im not on TikTok

Why would you get a car so low with a baby, getting the baby in and out will be a nightmare for your back 🥲

Reactions: 5
I think it’s because all her weight is around her stomach my mum calls it the egg on legs figure (I know she’s pregnant but she was like that before).
---

do you have a screen shot please? im not on TikTok
here’s a selection 😂 also she had both cars at one point as they were waiting to send the bmw back so I don’t know why she’s lying

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised she hasn’t deleted all the negative posts like she usually does.
Think it’s a tit car for a newborn as it’s so low and getting a car seat in and out will hurt your back

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe how much clothing/crap she accumulates - surely that dressing room is eventually going to have to be a nursery but god knows where the poor kid is meant to have space!

Reactions: 3
“I missed you girlies “
She’s so fake
I feel sorry for all the young/impressionable girls who follow her thinking she’s their friend
She just wants the ££££
Doesn’t give a rats arse about any of them ….

Reactions: 9
Fucken never known anyone to be out of breath as much as this one shes like a fucken lazy sloth too. Imagine her doing a 12 hour shift on her feet 8 months pregnant it would finish her 🤣 defo go GB

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.