Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen Mia sneeze into her hands and then continue to rub makeup on her face without washing her hands she is foul!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I did laugh at that TikTok of them looking round the cars 😆 should have just kept the X4 in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s like she isn’t considering how expensive having a child is. You’re not only going for a more expensive car that you self admittedly can’t afford, you’re bringing another human being into the world that you’ll be financially responsible for, for at least 18 years.

Reactions: 5
It’s like she isn’t considering how expensive having a child is. You’re not only going for a more expensive car that you self admittedly can’t afford, you’re bringing another human being into the world that you’ll be financially responsible for, for at least 18 years.
It was quite obvious that the aesthetics of the car and badge seemed to be more important than the practicalities of the vehicle. With two dogs and a pram and a car seat secured in the back she will need decent sized car with a good boot space.

Reactions: 6
It was quite obvious that the aesthetics of the car and badge seemed to be more important than the practicalities of the vehicle. With two dogs and a pram and a car seat secured in the back she will need decent sized car with a good boot space.
I've got a ford puma and although I don't have kids (yet) or a big dog (again yet 😂), we got this car for the future and it's honestly the best decision we made !! I don't get why all these influencers HAVE to get the cars for their badge / brand when there are such better, cheaper, and more sustainable cars to go with that do the exact same and if not better 😂

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
So true! She’s more bothered about the interior of the new car than being able to fit everything in. Absolutely ridiculous. She is all about image but all she gives off is skint smelly vibes

Reactions: 7
That rude awakening Mia is going to have once that baby arrives! I cannot wait to see her complaining about how hard motherhood is & how she didn't know it was expensive. We'll all just be here enjoying the tit show.

Reactions: 9
Ha ha ha only wants a car with cream interior she really is a aldi version of molly mae 🤣🤣 the cost of living now and insurances and interest rates going up shes soon going to see her arse adding a baby in the mix im all here for this journey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry if I’ve already said but I can’t bare to watch her so I’m living for you girly Wirly woo woos for keeping me updated. So unreal I’m ✨obsessed ✨

On a serious note. It just shows how small her materialistic brain is desperate to be the best having her “expensive” car on a lemonade budget, just so she can tell the girls run don’t walk to get a new car 💓💓
Wonder if she’ll decide to stop handling the car whilst driving when she’s got a baby in the car?

Reactions: 2
It’s madness kids are so expensive and she must be taking some time off for maternity leave and it’s not like she’s going to get maternity pay from primark and Temu

• Haha
I don’t understand why Mia and Jodie both feel the need to share their basic looking outfit everytime like it’s some amazing outfit.

also Jodie has a very horse looking face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she having calpol? Does she realise you can take regular paracetamol during pregnancy? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she having calpol? Does she realise you can take regular paracetamol during pregnancy? 😆
Does she have it because she’s pregnant? I have adult friends who hate taking tablets and will still have liquid medicine when they’re unwell or in pain😭😭

Does she have it because she’s pregnant? I have adult friends who hate taking tablets and will still have liquid medicine when they’re unwell or in pain😭😭
no idea she just said she googled it and you can have calpol when you’re pregnant. She also went on to ask if she’s ill does that mean the baby is too? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no idea she just said she googled it and you can have calpol when you’re pregnant. She also went on to ask if she’s ill does that mean the baby is too? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ugh idiots having kids, just what we need more of

• Haha
  • Heart

So she’s an estate girlie now 😂😂😂 I bet she’s wishing she kept the other bmw now! How short lived that was

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.