Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bestie if you have to still pay for your car insurance monthly then you don’t have the money for a range rover on finance

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and Jodie both need to get a job
They are living a life of retired women in their 20s
How many times can you go shopping or get your nails done before you get bored

Reactions: 6
Bestie if you have to still pay for your car insurance monthly then you don’t have the money for a range rover on finance
It’s giving super dreamy skint vibes. She doesn’t live in the real world. She may make decent money now with her content but it will be hard with the baby unless she’s turning into a mummy blogger but will need more content than coffee with the nans and primark

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘We both work really hard’ don’t take the piss Mia… constant shopping and coffee dates with ya nan must be really hard work for you x

Also considering moving Country…. Who in the Elle Darby does she think she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mia’s new TikTok looking at a Range Rover 😳 wish I had enough money to spend mortgage prices on a car lol just seems so financially irresponsible

I love shopping so much and I would happily never work a day in my life again if I could sustainably live a life of luxury for the rest of my life without having to do so but I do not understand how the likes of Mia, Amber Knight etc spend week in, week out of their lives just going to Boots, Primark and H&M to see what's 'new in'. Surely the stock doesn't even rotate this regularly. It's literally just leaving the house and spending money because they have absolutely nothing else to do in life. I know this because I am guilty of it myself when I am off work when it closes for school hols. Every single video is identical. I can't see Mia changing much when she has the baby either. She'll just be doing the same thing while pushing a buggy around.
Also I love how she wanted to make it extremely clear that they could afford the Range Rover if they wanted it but are CHOOSING to go for something more affordable. Yeah, sure lol.

Also considering moving Country…. Who in the Elle Darby does she think she is 🤣
I am glad it wasn’t just me who was like WTF 😬 🤨 when she said this. Wasn’t sure if she meant moving out to the country/rural given that I think they have both previously lived in Somerset? 🤷🏼‍♀️ who knows 🤣🤣🤣🤣 another idiotic delusion.

Reactions: 2
I love shopping so much and I would happily never work a day in my life again if I could sustainably live a life of luxury for the rest of my life without having to do so but I do not understand how the likes of Mia, Amber Knight etc spend week in, week out of their lives just going to Boots, Primark and H&M to see what's 'new in'. Surely the stock doesn't even rotate this regularly. It's literally just leaving the house and spending money because they have absolutely nothing else to do in life. I know this because I am guilty of it myself when I am off work when it closes for school hols. Every single video is identical. I can't see Mia changing much when she has the baby either. She'll just be doing the same thing while pushing a buggy around.
Also I love how she wanted to make it extremely clear that they could afford the Range Rover if they wanted it but are CHOOSING to go for something more affordable. Yeah, sure lol.
It’ll all be on credit cards/ Klarna/ Clearpay to keep up with the ✨influencer✨ girly wirly pops xx

Reactions: 4
It’ll all be on credit cards/ Klarna/ Clearpay to keep up with the ✨influencer✨ girly wirly pops xx
Hahaha I can't deal with all of the stupid, unoriginal Fiat 500 influencer buzzphrases 😭 😭 and 'the universe will send me a sign, telling me that I need this ridiculous chavvy Range Rover' no babe the sign is the baby you're expecting and your bank account and credit card statements telling you that you can't afford it, the same way you couldn't afford the car you got rid of a few months ago

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ - I drove a 3 door corsa back in 2008 when my first child was born for the 1st year 😂 what is this obsession with influencers getting huge cars on tick for 1 baby!

Edited to add: after that year I just purchased a 2nd hand 5 door focus!

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ - I drove a 3 door corsa back in 2008 when my first child was born for the 1st year 😂 what is this obsession with influencers getting huge cars on tick for 1 baby!

Edited to add: after that year I just purchased a 2nd hand 5 door focus!
My mum went from a three door car to a five door Focus when I was about 1 or 2 and still has it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ironically my dad got the biggest car he's had when I was in my late teens so not even for 'safer driving' with a young child. She doesn't even care about the safety aspect of it anyway, it's all about image and the baby has given her an excuse to justify such a big, expensive car. I think some of the cheaper, newer 4x4s that she'd be able to afford on finance have lovely interiors with all of the same fancy features (apple carplay, heated seats) as standard. I've been in a couple of 3 or 4 year old Range Rovers and didn't think the interior was actually that special for the price of the car and the bomb they cost to insure.

Reactions: 1
Is it me or are her lips and entire mouth area looking worse in pregnancy? Its giving me cleft lip vibes.

• Haha
I swear she's always buying new lip products in Boots but it never looks like she's wearing anything on her lips

Reactions: 3
Mia and Ambers videos are the same every time they upload and this is why I don’t watch them much anymore. They just go shopping and show what they got that they’re “obsessed” with. Surely they’re bored and like you say it will be the same stock 😂 glad they’ve got the time and money to go browsing round looking at the same stuff they saw yesterday, going for a coffee and acting like that was their busy day

Reactions: 1
Mia and Ambers videos are the same every time they upload and this is why I don’t watch them much anymore. They just go shopping and show what they got that they’re “obsessed” with. Surely they’re bored and like you say it will be the same stock 😂 glad they’ve got the time and money to go browsing round looking at the same stuff they saw yesterday, going for a coffee and acting like that was their busy day
I would love to know what Mia considers hard work 😭 😭 I'd respect these people a lot more if they just said 'I am incredibly fortunate that people decide to tune in when I film myself going shopping and doing hauls and that I can actually live on the money I make from doing these piss-easy tasks instead of going out to work' and just admit how easy they have it instead of making excuse after excuse about why its the hardest job in the world. I love when they post their ticked off to-do lists of their 'productive' day and its literally just 'post a tiktok haul, post vinted parcel, get new concealer from Boots' yet they're deluded enough to think its somewhat equivalent to a 9-5 or a shift-work job.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
when she sneezes and doesn’t even try to cover her nose 🤢

Most people are still working 40 hour a week jobs during pregnancy and don’t complain about being tired as much as Mia 🙄

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.