Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving countries 🤣🤣 duck me shes one delusional bleep isnt she

Range rover 🤣
Land rover 🤣
Bigger house 🤣
Moving countries 🤣

Shes off her box

Jodie goes to aus

Mia has to live in aus 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moving countries 🤣🤣 duck me shes one delusional bleep isnt she

Range rover 🤣
Land rover 🤣
Bigger house 🤣
Moving countries 🤣

Shes off her box

Jodie goes to aus

Mia has to live in aus 🤣🤣🤣
So laughable isn’t it 🤣 jodie spoke in her Aus vlogs about moving there and suddenly Mia is speaking about moving countries. You know… the girl who can’t fly because of her anxiety???! Make it make sense. I think Mia has realised that jodie won’t just stick to their area jusy because of Mia being there and it’s probably made her panic a bit! Also she has no friends in her hometown, how does she think she’ll make friends in a different country?

Reactions: 4
In her latest vlog she legitimately spends 15 minutes waffling on about money, trying to convince us that she can afford the Range Rover or whatever it was. Hun, no one cares whether you can afford it or not! AND if you could genuinely afford it then you wouldn’t even care to explain because it wouldn’t even cross your mind to try and justify how much money you have… weird behaviour! We‘Re past the age that anyone looks up or down to others because of what they own. If you can’t afford a Land Rover or whatever Mia, you don’t have to pretend to us that you can, because it’s not a flex! It’s more relatable to be honest about stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In her latest vlog she legitimately spends 15 minutes waffling on about money, trying to convince us that she can afford the Range Rover or whatever it was. Hun, no one cares whether you can afford it or not! AND if you could genuinely afford it then you wouldn’t even care to explain because it wouldn’t even cross your mind to try and justify how much money you have… weird behaviour! We‘Re past the age that anyone looks up or down to others because of what they own. If you can’t afford a Land Rover or whatever Mia, you don’t have to pretend to us that you can, because it’s not a flex! It’s more relatable to be honest about stuff
Is everyone is this forum past that age of looking down on people for what they own ? No, I mean look through the tread… freedom of speech and all but that’s just not true😂

Reactions: 1
I hate all the annoying noises and sounds she makes ugh had to turn the Vlog off
Same that stupid hiss she just little cretin
---
Is everyone is this forum past that age of looking down on people for what they own ? No, I mean look through the tread… freedom of speech and all but that’s just not true😂
Its not about looking down on anyone who gives ten fucks if you drive a skoda or a range rover its the fact these stupid little cretins go online and want to prove to strangers they can afford boss cars bags holidays ect. Who cares i dont go round telling my mates the ins and outs of my finances or if i can afford a few trips to dubai a year or if i drive a range rover coz know one gives two fucks 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh jodie wants a new car now …..
Mia wants to move abroad
Bloody hell they both want to constantly out do each other
Give it till Christmas and Jodie will be pregnant and Mia engaged
Bet my house on it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mia wants to move abroad
Bet my house on it
Mia will definitely badger dopey into proposing on their baby moon hence why she’s saying she wants to go to Hawaii or some other bouji place so she can put do Jodie.
However Mia will plan her own proposal where as Jodie’s was natural and normal and cute

Mia wants to move abroad
Bet my house on it
I think jodies pregnant 🤣
---
Mia will definitely badger dopey into proposing on their baby moon hence why she’s saying she wants to go to Hawaii or some other bouji place so she can put do Jodie.
However Mia will plan her own proposal where as Jodie’s was natural and normal and cute
Mia is so like kate hayes 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think jodies pregnant 🤣
---

Mia is so like kate hayes 🤣
I was gonna say like Truffs proposal.
I think Jodie will wait till after the wedding then have a baby but think Mia will have another kid and do the whole 2 under 2 thing

Why is she so out of breath just standing there its not normal 🤣 i had twins not once was i breathless 🤣

Reactions: 3
I can’t even concentrate when she talks because I keep staring at how thin her lips are. She buys so many lip products but for what. Nothing wrong with thin lips but it’s just distracting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t even concentrate when she talks because I keep staring at how thin her lips are. She buys so many lip products but for what. Nothing wrong with thin lips but it’s just distracting
I cant get over the fact her mouth looks like a cats arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah deffo prefer the cats bum hole lips to the awful migrated fuller lips she had before.
The cats bum hole lips suit her areshole personality.
She claims the out of breath is due to pregnancy but she was out of breath before

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.