Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie needs her own thread. She’s getting so boring and insufferable. Jumping on the “autumn decor” bandwagon whilst in the matchbox room - it’s giving zero personality, it’s giving boring girl same old dupe of every other “influencer”.

It’s giving Louis Vuitton, it’s giving clean girl aesthetic, omg omg look so cute, OB-SESSED, unreal. Looking for “autumn” bath scents, not sure where she got the idea coconut was remotely autumnal 😂
I feel like if we gave Jodie her own thread it would probs just be one page cause she’s that boring haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day another starbies trying out the menu. Wow what a life angels so blessed. Let’s say 3 things I’m grateful for
- Starbucks
- boo hoo joggers
- having one friend
Have an amazing weekend girlies. New vloggy coming Sunday on the channel✨ ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another day another starbies trying out the menu. Wow what a life angels so blessed. Let’s say 3 things I’m grateful for
- Starbucks
- boo hoo joggers
- having one friend
Have an amazing weekend girlies. New vloggy coming Sunday on the channel✨ ✨
Yet ANOTHER undisclosed boohoo ad.
Given she’s already disclosed multiple times both her and bestie jodes work with boohoo & get given a set amount of money each month to promote. ASA calling 📞

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im quite new to her but she has a very annoying face no?

also whats the point of all her workouts when she then has a 1000 calorie starbucks drink straight after!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not Jodie AGAIN failing to disclose PR. Covering up with “aff links” instead of disclosing she will receive money if you follow the sheep and buy the clothes she’s wearing.

why do these embarrassing brainless mugs insist on wearing sunglasses inside and calling everything she?

Reactions: 2
If I ever like anything she shares & I use that term lightly I just screenshot it and Google search because I refuse to give her money lol
It's funny how she didn't even check her ASOS video after uploading it because it was potato quality you couldn't see anything clearly.

• Heart
Mia making it clear on her tiktok video she could AFFORD the bmw 🤣 girl bye you’re broke

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mia making it clear on her tiktok video she could AFFORD the bmw 🤣 girl bye you’re broke
Deffo. Love fiat 500’s and the likes (I have one out of choice and ease as a single woman) but it’s deffo a step down from a “luxury car” with enough space for dogs. No way are you fitting in all your piling up parcels, huge b&m hauls and two dogs in a 500 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know little Miss Mia isn't judging quality at Primark when she has a dollar-store aesthetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gotta love it when they give style advice when they have no style... Jodie please half of your outfits aren't even wearable for Autumn. A netting cropped top with a bra surely is screaming Autumn...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When the sit their phone/camera on a shelf in shop/restaurant - do they not panic that someone could come and swipe it from right under their noses? 😂 I would constantly be on high alert! 😂

Reactions: 3
When the sit their phone/camera on a shelf in shop/restaurant - do they not panic that someone could come and swipe it from right under their noses? 😂 I would constantly be on high alert! 😂
I've always wondered this, like I'd be crapping myself that someone would steal it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.