Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShannonLondon

The reason they don’t think it’s the wife is because of those screenshots that have been posted today showing what that user has said on here on previous occasions.
I can't see anything in those previous comments that would mean they are not April? The comments are basically calling Mia a prostitute and that Mia is no longer seeing Dudi. No other explanation how those photos were in someone else's possession.

Reactions: 3

saadd3434

VIP Member
The reason they don’t think it’s the wife is because of those screenshots that have been posted today showing what that user has said on here on previous occasions.

Reactions: 2

Funny_crab

I only saw Mia’s. Glad they were so quickly taken down. For all her fuckery, no one deserves that at all!

JRH2022

Chatty Member
That’s interesting and seen he has their son on his story too but she isn’t following him on his. (jewellery page I don’t know his private)

Funny_crab

Because he's a cunt!
Can’t argue with that!

I still just don’t get it though. He didn’t seem bored of Courtney, he genuinely seemed like he wanted her back and the moment just before he tells her he’s off to Marbs, he’s just convinced her to get back together with him and for a moment they both seemed really happy.

Then he says “you won’t be so happy with me in a moment, I’m off to Marbella tonight.” At first he says it’s with Lee but then the pieces start to fall into place - that’s where Leah was shown packing for before Courtney’s party and somebody tells Courtney and all hell breaks loose. Did he always intend to meet up with Leah in Marbella - did he plan it and pay for Leah beforehand? If so, why try so hard to get back with Courtney? It’s massive game playing but it’s all so pointless in the timing. I can understand going with Leah if Courtney didn’t get back with him but he had her back. It makes no sense.

Even for him, it was a massive WTF moment, completely out of left field. I need to understand 😂😂😂

Funny_crab

Not so much about Mia but more Henry, going back to AA - I am absolutely agog at what he did to Courtney at the end of season one. I badly need to talk about it 😂 He really seemed like he wanted her back and was trying kind of hard, and then he completely humiliated her by being late to her party AND THEN completely humiliated her further by - after she agreed to get back with him (and she looked so happy!) that he’s going to Marbella. If that’s not bad enough, he’s meeting up with Leah.

What the fuck. I just don’t get it. Just…why? Why play those stupid games. Why weasel your way back in just to fuck them off in that way?? It makes no sense, even for Henry. He REALLY seemed like he wanted Courtney, was done with Leah, and was focused on getting Courtney back - just to then completely fuck her off by going to Marbella. Even for the low standard of men these days and how common cheating on people and humiliating them is…that’s incredibly low. What’s the point? Why try to get Courtney back, succeed and then within about five minutes do that?

Does anyone remember any fall out from them re Leah being in Marbella with Henry? I guess this would have been between seasons one and two.