Mia Linda Sully #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me or is she trying to make her boobs look smaller recently?? Also the fact she’s flying business class she really does think her tit don’t stink lol

Reactions: 4
is it just me or is she trying to make her boobs look smaller recently?? Also the fact she’s flying business class she really does think her tit don’t stink lol
I agree although I’m not surprised they look terrible being so big on her tiny frame.

also I’ve noticed all of the girls with men / sugar daddies in Dubai seem to all have that Cartier necklace Mia has on🤣🤣 just noticed it as it doesn’t seem as popular in the UK but all the dubai girls have them like glowaestheticsbyholly and derrin Crawford
---
I’ll just leave these here. People must be so shocked when they see her in person. It’s not as if she looks bad in these photos, just not the same girl on her Instagram
She looked pretty on Ascot too I don’t know why they feel the need to edit themselves.

Reactions: 1
That’s interesting and seen he has their son on his story too but she isn’t following him on his. (jewellery page I don’t know his private)

Reactions: 2
Funny how someone put on the last thread about her dad not being mentioned anymore and now she’s posted a lot about him today 🤣

Reactions: 3
Funny how someone put on the last thread about her dad not being mentioned anymore and now she’s posted a lot about him today 🤣
She clearly read this! That’s why she mentioned her dad as he hasn’t in months. I think it her mum and dad have split up and he has moved out?

Not so much about Mia but more Henry, going back to AA - I am absolutely agog at what he did to Courtney at the end of season one. I badly need to talk about it 😂 He really seemed like he wanted her back and was trying kind of hard, and then he completely humiliated her by being late to her party AND THEN completely humiliated her further by - after she agreed to get back with him (and she looked so happy!) that he’s going to Marbella. If that’s not bad enough, he’s meeting up with Leah.

What the duck. I just don’t get it. Just…why? Why play those stupid games. Why weasel your way back in just to duck them off in that way?? It makes no sense, even for Henry. He REALLY seemed like he wanted Courtney, was done with Leah, and was focused on getting Courtney back - just to then completely duck her off by going to Marbella. Even for the low standard of men these days and how common cheating on people and humiliating them is…that’s incredibly low. What’s the point? Why try to get Courtney back, succeed and then within about five minutes do that?

Does anyone remember any fall out from them re Leah being in Marbella with Henry? I guess this would have been between seasons one and two.

Not so much about Mia but more Henry, going back to AA - I am absolutely agog at what he did to Courtney at the end of season one. I badly need to talk about it 😂 He really seemed like he wanted her back and was trying kind of hard, and then he completely humiliated her by being late to her party AND THEN completely humiliated her further by - after she agreed to get back with him (and she looked so happy!) that he’s going to Marbella. If that’s not bad enough, he’s meeting up with Leah.

What the duck. I just don’t get it. Just…why? Why play those stupid games. Why weasel your way back in just to duck them off in that way?? It makes no sense, even for Henry. He REALLY seemed like he wanted Courtney, was done with Leah, and was focused on getting Courtney back - just to then completely duck her off by going to Marbella. Even for the low standard of men these days and how common cheating on people and humiliating them is…that’s incredibly low. What’s the point? Why try to get Courtney back, succeed and then within about five minutes do that?

Does anyone remember any fall out from them re Leah being in Marbella with Henry? I guess this would have been between seasons one and two.

Because he's a bleep! He spends his life on holiday shagging different girls & when they no longer serve his purpose he gets rid! Courtney is far better off. Leah had zero girl code. I did enjoy watching it like 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Because he's a bleep!
Can’t argue with that!

I still just don’t get it though. He didn’t seem bored of Courtney, he genuinely seemed like he wanted her back and the moment just before he tells her he’s off to Marbs, he’s just convinced her to get back together with him and for a moment they both seemed really happy.

Then he says “you won’t be so happy with me in a moment, I’m off to Marbella tonight.” At first he says it’s with Lee but then the pieces start to fall into place - that’s where Leah was shown packing for before Courtney’s party and somebody tells Courtney and all hell breaks loose. Did he always intend to meet up with Leah in Marbella - did he plan it and pay for Leah beforehand? If so, why try so hard to get back with Courtney? It’s massive game playing but it’s all so pointless in the timing. I can understand going with Leah if Courtney didn’t get back with him but he had her back. It makes no sense.

Even for him, it was a massive WTF moment, completely out of left field. I need to understand 😂😂😂

They could have been on that trip and itv film Leah after they were back to make it look like they had gone together. Its all in how they edit it. Ascot was filmed and not all shown in order things happened.They moved things about to make it work for the episodes. Its like how they do towie. Sometimes when they put an episode together,they realise it doesn’t make sense and they bring people in to film together asking one person to ask a specific question etc so they can have them talking about something to piece the story together.

in terms of Henry,prob no point in trying to understand. He seems quite happy with his new girlfriend tho,they’ve been together a while now

Mia posting quotes on Instagram about crying and disrespect… checked to see if she’s still following Dudi’s private account.. shock she isn’t 🙄 the absolute cheek she has to post that shite when she know he has a wife is unreal

The boutique ellatino always post unedited photos of her...the difference is wild!

• Wow