Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dodles66

So it looks like Henry and Izzy aren’t together as they’ve removed all joint photos although t they’re still following each other. Seems Henry was posting he was out and about last night, so was the filter queen - being ‘chauffeured’ to some secret destination. 🤣

Reactions: 1

Er223

Does anyone follow henry? Is he single or back with the issy girl?

does anyone else agree that they don’t look very well suited. I always thought henry would be with a brunette 😂

Last edited:
The bloody cheek! I’m guess companies don’t want to collaborate because all she does is pose. Her followers haven’t increased beyond 211 for months now. She just isn’t that likeable
Have you seen her stories today? She’s obviously bought followers and acting like they’re bots😂

saadd3434

VIP Member
I wonder if she knows any of this even went on. I hope not many people saw it before it was removed.
Yeah I’m wondering this too. But if he’s had the nerve to post it on here then who else has he been sending it to?

saadd3434

VIP Member
Totally missed all of this. So it was nudes she has took of herself? Or nudes someone else has taken of her and posted them?
There were two. One was a full frontal she’d taken of herself stood in front of a bathroom mirror (which she’s obviously sent to someone).

Second photo was of her lying on her front on a bed in her underwear.

Chico

Mia is in Ibiza with Yaz and HS and you can see her in the background of one of HS videos holding hands with a guy… any idea who she’s seeing?

• Wow

demon

Please please please can someone delete it wasn’t meant to be posted and I’ve taken it too far.

• Angry

Er223

Mia was out last night in London in bardo if you look on her story you can see where she sitting and on someone else’s story this is the other side of the table who she was with?

does anyone recognise him?

Attachments

Last edited: