Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Can’t get over how different Henry looks and how much he’s changed since Ascot now.

Reactions: 2

Chhhhhhxx

Her Instagram stories of her and yaz in Dubai make me cringe so much. They are both so superficial and fake

Er223

Funny how someone put on the last thread about her dad not being mentioned anymore and now she’s posted a lot about him today 🤣
She clearly read this! That’s why she mentioned her dad as he hasn’t in months. I think it her mum and dad have split up and he has moved out?

JRH2022

Chatty Member
is it just me or is she trying to make her boobs look smaller recently?? Also the fact she’s flying business class she really does think her shit don’t stink lol
I agree although I’m not surprised they look terrible being so big on her tiny frame.

also I’ve noticed all of the girls with men / sugar daddies in Dubai seem to all have that Cartier necklace Mia has on🤣🤣 just noticed it as it doesn’t seem as popular in the UK but all the dubai girls have them like glowaestheticsbyholly and derrin Crawford
---
I’ll just leave these here. People must be so shocked when they see her in person. It’s not as if she looks bad in these photos, just not the same girl on her Instagram
She looked pretty on Ascot too I don’t know why they feel the need to edit themselves.

Reactions: 1

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
All Mia does is eyefuck herself in filtered stories, so boring.
---
Saw yesterday Henry in Dubai he was out and staying at the entrance of Soho Garden with two brunette girls and Amber Turner was with his pal Archie Chandler
Could it have been his sister? He’s been with that blonde girl for quite a while now ..

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Mia was out last night in London in bardo if you look on her story you can see where she sitting and on someone else’s story this is the other side of the table who she was with?

does anyone recognise him?
Looks like someone’s dad🤣 probably another SD

Chico

I feel like she’s not really as close with Pia anymore they never seem to me together anymore? Tbh Pia seems to have loads of other mates and she’s in another group that Mia tags along on sometimes but she doesn’t seem to have her own girl group

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Who is his new girlfriend?

I don’t know why I always thought they Mia and Henry would get back together
Izzy parish, I have her on insta. Her dad is chairman of Crystal Palace apparently so they’ve got plenty money.

Lilly long

VIP Member
I feel like she’s not really as close with Pia anymore they never seem to me together anymore? Tbh Pia seems to have loads of other mates and she’s in another group that Mia tags along on sometimes but she doesn’t seem to have her own girl group
Pias in a relationship now so that could be why

saadd3434

VIP Member
I don’t know who this demon person is or whether it’s Dudi because I don’t know what he looks like. The photos were of a man naked (on his own, Mia wasn’t on them) with his (you know what up 🙄) he was laying on a bed, couldn’t see his face but he had a weird little panda tattoo on his hand.

I refreshed the page and he’d deleted the ones of the man but left the ones of Mia up

• Wow