Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Does anyone follow henry? Is he single or back with the issy girl?

does anyone else agree that they don’t look very well suited. I always thought henry would be with a brunette 😂
Someone I know spotted him with Kady McDermott going on a flight to Barcelona today 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6

gbboz

The boutique ellatino always post unedited photos of her...the difference is wild!

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Chico

Mia posting quotes on Instagram about crying and disrespect… checked to see if she’s still following Dudi’s private account.. shock she isn’t 🙄 the absolute cheek she has to post that shite when she know he has a wife is unreal

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Not so much about Mia but more Henry, going back to AA - I am absolutely agog at what he did to Courtney at the end of season one. I badly need to talk about it 😂 He really seemed like he wanted her back and was trying kind of hard, and then he completely humiliated her by being late to her party AND THEN completely humiliated her further by - after she agreed to get back with him (and she looked so happy!) that he’s going to Marbella. If that’s not bad enough, he’s meeting up with Leah.

What the fuck. I just don’t get it. Just…why? Why play those stupid games. Why weasel your way back in just to fuck them off in that way?? It makes no sense, even for Henry. He REALLY seemed like he wanted Courtney, was done with Leah, and was focused on getting Courtney back - just to then completely fuck her off by going to Marbella. Even for the low standard of men these days and how common cheating on people and humiliating them is…that’s incredibly low. What’s the point? Why try to get Courtney back, succeed and then within about five minutes do that?

Does anyone remember any fall out from them re Leah being in Marbella with Henry? I guess this would have been between seasons one and two.

Because he's a cunt! He spends his life on holiday shagging different girls & when they no longer serve his purpose he gets rid! Courtney is far better off. Leah had zero girl code. I did enjoy watching it like 😂

• Heart

saadd3434

VIP Member
Wtf where have you got them from 😧
He posted photos of himself nude earlier and now he’s removed them. He had a distinctive tattoo on his hand of like a cartoon panda.

The ones of Mia need to be removed. No matter what anyone thinks of her, this is out of order and puts her in a vulnerable position which I don’t like.

• Wow
  • Heart

saadd3434

VIP Member
Demon you managed to delete the ones of yourself though didn’t you???

Now you’re panicking because what you’ve done there is posted nudes of a girl without her consent which is not legal here in the UK

• Heart
Reactions: 4

HEC1993

Chatty Member
is it just me or is she trying to make her boobs look smaller recently?? Also the fact she’s flying business class she really does think her shit don’t stink lol

111baby

I think there’s something going back on with Mia and Henry. They’re both in Dubai together, she’s been a bit quiet on her stories and I think he’s no longer following his girlfriend.
I also noticed that, if you check the stories Mia and Henry they were at the same place today and their tables were literally next to each others

Lilly long

VIP Member
And they hate each other out of the time! Yaz falls out with all of her friends very frequently it seems
Hs tikkytokky in the background.. Yaz is back and forth with him every second day.. it’s definitely for money.. I don’t know how he’s not arrested in Dubai for the filth that he puts on Instagram

saadd3434

VIP Member
Erm what’s going on? Anyone? 🤷‍♂️😩
---
In all honesty, coming from a woman, I don’t think any woman (no matter who they are or what they’ve done) deserves to have nudes exposed online like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart