Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saadd3434

VIP Member
Hmmm interesting. So weird!!! Just massively odd, they came on with the Mia pics and then the ones of Dudi nude.

Then the ones of him were swiftly deleted but they claimed they didn’t know how to delete the Mia ones 🤔

Reactions: 1

Er223

I always thought Mia and Henry would eventually see each other again or get back together someday

is Henry still out in Dubai?
Also Henry is following issy again maybe they are still together

Dodles66

I think there’s something going back on with Mia and Henry. They’re both in Dubai together, she’s been a bit quiet on her stories and I think he’s no longer following his girlfriend.

Chico

Hs tikkytokky in the background.. Yaz is back and forth with him every second day.. it’s definitely for money.. I don’t know how he’s not arrested in Dubai for the filth that he puts on Instagram
He literally posted a video on his telegram of him kissing a girl and he was with Yaz and Mia 🤣🤣 don’t get me wrong it a peck but he’s chatting her up

Attachments

• Haha

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
Could it not have been Dudi real partner? Then she realised they'd be repercussions from him so wanted them deleting?

saadd3434

VIP Member
Did anyone actually see his nudes or was it just me? They weren’t up for ages but I’d say a good half hour. I kept refreshing the page and they were still up.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
He posted photos of himself nude earlier and now he’s removed them. He had a distinctive tattoo on his hand of like a cartoon panda.

The ones of Mia need to be removed. No matter what anyone thinks of her, this is out of order and puts her in a vulnerable position which I don’t like.

Dudi posted them of her???

lola877

Has she completely come off insta? She disappeared (probably because she met someone)
She’s still got an aesthetics page on Instagram but it’s private and a Facebook page she posts odd photos of herself but I think all her personal accounts are gone x

Herefort

They could have been on that trip and itv film Leah after they were back to make it look like they had gone together. Its all in how they edit it. Ascot was filmed and not all shown in order things happened.They moved things about to make it work for the episodes. Its like how they do towie. Sometimes when they put an episode together,they realise it doesn’t make sense and they bring people in to film together asking one person to ask a specific question etc so they can have them talking about something to piece the story together.

in terms of Henry,prob no point in trying to understand. He seems quite happy with his new girlfriend tho,they’ve been together a while now

Chico

Totally missed all of this. So it was nudes she has took of herself? Or nudes someone else has taken of her and posted them?

Herefort

I wonder if she knows any of this even went on. I hope not many people saw it before it was removed.