Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also children present different symptoms to adults. Just keep her home and get tested for peace of mind.

I hope you're all recovering ❤
We’re all good now! I had to have another test before I went back to work and it was negative. Thankyou ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I dont know what it’s like anywhere else but in wales you can only get tested if you have a new continuous cough, loss in taste and smell or a high temperature, so they wouldn’t be able to get tested any way but I agree with the people saying that they should stay home, I think it’s stupid to keep her in nursery if she’s not well.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if anyone seeen her TikTok but she’s not dyed her hair by copying a Harry Potter person or something.
This obsession is a bit weird for a mother. I just can’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if anyone seeen her TikTok but she’s not dyed her hair by copying a Harry Potter person or something.
This obsession is a bit weird for a mother. I just can’t 🤣
I love how she put the picture of Narcissa Malfoy as the last in her inspo to make it seem like it wasn't specifically because a Harry Potter character has that hair. If she explains her hair saying slytherin multiple times I will click straight off the vid🙄
Also, she didn't even spell the characters name right in the tags...such a big fan!!

Edit: Mia has also been 'simping' over Draco and then gets hair like his mother...bit weird

Reactions: 10

Her hair looks kind of grey brown now? Like in the body of her hair, not the highlights

Reactions: 5

Her hair looks kind of grey brown now? Like in the body of her hair, not the highlights
I don’t think it suits her as well as some of her previous colours but as long as she’s happy.
I think the funny brown is because she’s had the brown colour added too rather than keeping her natural brown and adding in the highlights

I kinda like her new hair I’m amazed how much it’s grown in a year but if it was proper narcissa hair it should be black hair on top or at least a darker brown

With that light brown it’s almost like she’s betting on going back to blonde as soon as the HP obsession is over

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she hates baby Disney stuff as well my little girl is 1 next month and has a fair bit of Disney stuff. I mean Mable is a little girl surely when she’s a bit older she might want a little top with a Disney character on and what’s Mia going to say no it doesn’t match my aesthetic.
Some of the Disney stuff can be quite garish and just like I don’t put my daughter in tutus and frilly clothes cos I don’t like it, it’s The same for Mia, might not be her taste which is fair enough I think haha

Reactions: 4
Some of the Disney stuff can be quite garish and just like I don’t put my daughter in tutus and frilly clothes cos I don’t like it, it’s The same for Mia, might not be her taste which is fair enough I think haha
I think what your child wanting to wear something to express themselves is more important than your tastes, when they’re babies sure dress them however you like, but when they have their own likes and interests you need to put yours aside, expressing themselves helps their emotional development and confidence, if my daughter wants to wear a bright pink tutu then she will.

Reactions: 8
I kinda like her new hair I’m amazed how much it’s grown in a year but if it was proper narcissa hair it should be black hair on top or at least a darker brown

With that light brown it’s almost like she’s betting on going back to blonde as soon as the HP obsession is over
I don’t get why, if she’s so badly trying to grow her hair out, doesn’t she stop dying it? She’s dyed it at least 4 times since having Mabel. I honestly haven’t been to the hairdressers since last March (I don’t like getting it cut and Cuba to spend so much just for a trim I could do myself) and haven’t ever dyed it, so don’t really know how much it costs but have a feeling it’s probably very expensive to be constantly changing your hair colour. If it wasn’t for all the other things she’s had this month (filler and tattoos) it wouldn’t be so bad but she must’ve spent so much on herself recently, when she’s meant to be saving to buy her and Mabel their own place. Part of me feels sorry as she probably doesn’t feel very comfortable in her own skin so constantly wants to change herself, but at the same time it’s quite selfish because we all know she’s not gonna move out for a while (probs blame it on wanting to finish college) and sponge off her mum and keep Mabel cooped up in her room all day.

I think what your child wanting to wear something to express themselves is more important than your tastes, when they’re babies sure dress them however you like, but when they have their own likes and interests you need to put yours aside, expressing themselves helps their emotional development and confidence, if my daughter wants to wear a bright pink tutu then she will.
I personally think that goes without saying but my daughter is only 10 months so I’d rather dress her how like and when’s she older if she wants to wear a tutu then great it’s only clothes at the end of the day and whatever makes her happy makes me happy lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dunno if anyone picked up on this, but the woman who did her lip filler came into someone who was positive for covid, and she got a test that came back negative, so carried on with her daily stuff like filling people’s lips.... you’re suppose to isolate for 14 days if you’ve come into contact with someone !!!! Not go and get a test !!! You can get a test too early and go round infectioninf peolle with a false negative :)))

Reactions: 20
😬 I seriously feel like I’m watching obsessive 13 year old me when I bought purple converse and wrote JB lyrics all over them. Like is she seriously 18 ??? Is she seriously responsible of a child 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Personally I really don’t like it😬
I don’t really like it either, it’s not the same colours as Narissa, if she likes it then fair enough, just don’t understand why she is morphing herself into a Harry Potter character🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Yeah I think it would look better if it was black

Reactions: 3
The hair definitely needs to be darker! And can she stop with these stupid “sexual” faces 🙄
Oh ffs here comes another “Vlog”

“I’m going to the hairdressers”
*doesn't film anything*
“I’m back from the hairdressers, here’s my new hair

• Haha
Reactions: 25

*doesn't film anything*
Followed by a 2 minute montage of sexy (🤢) posing in front of the camera

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

*doesn't film anything*
‘I’m just doing Mabel some lunch now, she’s gonna have pasta and puffs, she’s been a right little tit today whiny and hitting, gonna put twilight on and hopefully we can both chill for a bit’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.