Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I really don’t like it😬
I think it would look really cool if it was black instead of brown looks a bit like chocolate and vanilla combo

I think she’s done it brown oppose to black so it’s easier to go back to blonde

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mia needs to leave her hair alone , it’s so damaged 😕she constantly blow dries it , curls it and dyes it , makes me cringe so hard

Reactions: 9
49 seconds into yet another morning routine 💀 and Mabel’s already been given fruit loaf and unwashed fruit for her breakfast

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice that when mabel was asleep in the start of her new video her babygrow was SOAKING??

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else notice that when mabel was asleep in the start of her new video her babygrow was SOAKING??
Screenshot_20201029-170811_YouTube.jpg

I was gonna say that...she's soaked through and then has to sit and eat breakfast like that too! Mia needs to sort out her nappies and I doubt she washed the cot sheets before that night either

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She let her sit and eat absolutely soaked from the night that's absolutely disgusting!

I commented about it and now the comments are off

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 292489
I was gonna say that...she's soaked through and then has to sit and eat breakfast like that too! Mia needs to sort out her nappies and I doubt she washed the cot sheets before that night either
She should've been changed straight away into a clean nappy and clean clothes! The poor child will end up with nappy rash if she's left in soaking/soiled nappies. Poor Mabel also looks so pale :(

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Did you notice she talked about the car seat after getting called out the other day. At least she had it rear facing this time thank god

Reactions: 16
I know everybody was debating neglect or lazy but neglect is where there basic needs aren't being met, leaving your daughter soaked in pee for all that time while you do your skin care and stuff isnt meeting her basic needs its disgusting if you spill something of your top garantee you'll change if it's that wet that poor girl would have been so sore sat in that!

Reactions: 33
Poor little Mabel always looks so pale and drained around her eyes ☹ In every single video :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So we had a conversation about neglect recently and 1 min into the new video I’m already annoyed.

Mabel was wet when she was asleep, clearly her nappy leaked - that’s not the issue, it happens to my son who’s 2 and I sometimes don’t notice till I wake him up BUT MIA left her in the same wet baby grow, to eat her breakfast, so she could film for a sponser.

money in front of her child’s well being again. That poor child should have had a bum and clothes changed not shoved in a chair covered in her own wee so Mia can film in the bathroom.

it’s beyond ‘lazy’ now. It’s disgusting. Does she realise how much this could burn and irritate her babies skin?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I hope function of beauty know they’re paying someone to neglect their child whilst she makes ads for them. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 18
That poor baby 😔😔 sat in that wet baby grow, wtf Mia.... I’m actually baffled that she didn’t change her straight away!! Mia is actually so unhygienic and vile and poor Mabel has to live with it!!

Also the way she lifted Mabel up by her wrists... you should always pick them up from under the armpits not by their hands or wrists

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This is just proof aswell that Mabel sat in her soiled clothes until MIA WAS READY FOR COLLEGE. Just proof for when she denies it in the future.
This has actually riled me up. It’s disgusting.

I will be forwarding these images to the appropriate people.

I’ve forwarded the images, screen recordings of the newest video to the relevant people, in hopes that a PROFESSIONAL steps in and gives Mia some help. There’s being a ‘lazy’ parent or genuinely struggling but to actually neglect your child is disgusting.

it’s clear her parents won’t help so hopefully professionals will.

Im also going to contact function of beauty too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m shocked! Why on earth would she show the state of Mabels baby grow in a video (let alone let it be that bad!) when she finally changed her nappy she was even more soaked!! That’s cruel, I am actually disgusted. I’ve thought before that she doesn’t use suitable night nappies for Mabel but that perhaps she doesn’t pee much but now I’m thinking how often does the poor little thing wake up in that condition?! (I’m guessing often). I use cloth nappies and there is no way that the nappies I use in the day would hold out all night, she needs to do some research and sort it out or if you can’t be bothered then use disposables at night!! It’s absolutely disgraceful.😡

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.