Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope function of beauty know they’re paying someone to neglect their child whilst she makes ads for them. Absolutely disgusting.
Don’t know whether anyone follows the Gabriella Lindley thread but FoB only just posted a response today after her latest drama. A mum choosing their new skincare over changing their baby’s bum probably isn’t the image they’re going for 🌚

8E610C5A-05FE-40B2-AE58-16ED3037EC43.jpeg

Reactions: 9
You’d think that after leaking like that shed pop her in the bath really quick just to rinse her. I feel like shes going to have awful rashes

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker and never felt the need to post BUT she did not f*cking bath that poor baby after her leaking massively. Also what the hell was that breakfast! Where is the colour?!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That’s actually sick , Mabel must smell awful considering Mia lets her soak in piss and probably other things aswell and refuses to bathe her for DAYS . I can’t imagine how painful that must be aswell, does she not realise damp nappies/clothes will irritate skin?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Just had a look at mias recent insta post and seen a few people have left comments about the nappy situation.. how much do you bet these comments will be deleted and she will act as if it never happened 🙄

Reactions: 24
I've complained to function of beauty I've actually purchased off them but if that's the kind of person they want representing them I wont be again! Disgusting

Reactions: 20
First of all... this is just what her hair reminds me of...
Secondly, she makes me sick! I’m a young mum (18) with a 5 month old baby girl, and if my baby leaked she would be bathed and changed straight away, you do not leave your baby in that state. That little human looks up to you, you’re supposed to teach your kids atleast basic hygiene, so when they grow up they can look after themselves. What the hell is Mia teaching Mabel..that it’s okay to sit in piss?!.
For those of you saying Mia isn’t neglectful, hopefully after seeing this video you have changed your mind. Otherwise...don’t have kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Says it all really, Mia can find plenty of time to do things for herself such as her makeup and filming ADs but somehow never has time for Mabel. She leaves her soaked through and then that’s a night she wouldn’t get a bath either!

First of all... this is just what her hair reminds me of...
Secondly, she makes me sick! I’m a young mum (18) with a 5 month old baby girl, and if my baby leaked she would be bathed and changed straight away, you do not leave your baby in that state. That little human looks up to you, you’re supposed to teach your kids atleast basic hygiene, so when they grow up they can look after themselves. What the hell is Mia teaching Mabel..that it’s okay to sit in piss?!.
For those of you saying Mia isn’t neglectful, hopefully after seeing this video you have changed your mind. Otherwise...don’t have kids 🤦🏻‍♀️
😂😂 that’s what her hair reminded me of! Also, my post a few pages back I completely take back now, Mia is neglecting Mabel if she can’t even change her out of pissy clothes. I have tried giving her the benefit of the doubt but the reality is she isn’t fit to be a parent because she just cannot be bothered and she only ever does things to suit her. If she’s not bothered about showing these things on the vlogs I dread to think what happens when the cameras off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have not been watching Mia very long but have watched long enough to see that that poor baby is being badly neglected. The evidence is right there in that video along with so many others. That poor child being left in the wet sleep suit and the way she yanked her out of the highchair by the wrists which was probably very painful!! You just don't do that to a child that you care about. And the way she speaks so negatively about Mabel is honestly heartbreaking, I want to take her and look after her myself. shame on her mother also.

Reactions: 18
I have not been watching Mia very long but have watched long enough to see that that poor baby is being badly neglected. The evidence is right there in that video along with so many others. That poor child being left in the wet sleep suit and the way she yanked her out of the highchair by the wrists which was probably very painful!! You just don't do that to a child that you care about. And the way she speaks so negatively about Mabel is honestly heartbreaking, I want to take her and look after her myself. shame on her mother also.
Never pull a child out of anything by their wrists as it could dislocate their elbows or shoulders! The safest way is under the armpits. I'm with you, I want to take Mabel and care for her too!

Reactions: 10
So we had a conversation about neglect recently and 1 min into the new video I’m already annoyed.

Mabel was wet when she was asleep, clearly her nappy leaked - that’s not the issue, it happens to my son who’s 2 and I sometimes don’t notice till I wake him up BUT MIA left her in the same wet baby grow, to eat her breakfast, so she could film for a sponser.

money in front of her child’s well being again. That poor child should have had a bum and clothes changed not shoved in a chair covered in her own wee so Mia can film in the bathroom.

it’s beyond ‘lazy’ now. It’s disgusting. Does she realise how much this could burn and irritate her babies skin?
So we had a conversation about neglect recently and 1 min into the new video I’m already annoyed.

Mabel was wet when she was asleep, clearly her nappy leaked - that’s not the issue, it happens to my son who’s 2 and I sometimes don’t notice till I wake him up BUT MIA left her in the same wet baby grow, to eat her breakfast, so she could film for a sponser.

money in front of her child’s well being again. That poor child should have had a bum and clothes changed not shoved in a chair covered in her own wee so Mia can film in the bathroom.

it’s beyond ‘lazy’ now. It’s disgusting. Does she realise how much this could burn and irritate her babies skin?
What professionals did you contact? Tempted to do the same. I genuinely think Mia needs some help because she clearly thinks she’s above any of us and it’s clearly making things worse 😔 it’s getting too hard to just watch and comment on here at this point.

Reactions: 14
Her newest vlog is disgusting, poor Mabel left to eat her breakfast cold and wet, in her own piss, but I guess she is used to it by now because she doesn't look upset, probably thinks it's normal to feel that way. And also a few videos back when she did her night time routine she picked Mabel up like a sack of potatoes while she was asleep, poor little thing.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Glad we are not the only ones speaking up about how wrong and neglectful she was on camera. I truly hope that baby is safe when the camera is off. As Mia says we only see 20mins of her day. I feel so sorry for that baby and hope SS get Mia and Mabel the professional help they need before this baby is seriously hurt.

Attachments

I'm sorry but I do not think I can stomach watching her videos ever again. I do not want to put a single penny in that girls pocket to watch a video showing full on neglect to a beautiful little girl. That is absolutely disgusting she didn't change Mabel after having a leak like that, and the fact is that's probably not the first time that's happened and as shes to busy to bathe Mabel often what does that leave us with?
A child with not correctly washed nappies in the first place which is not safe or hygienic,
A child covered in pee and sat in it which can cause rashes and irritation
And also hardly bathing the child when she should be bathed rarely.
I know nursery are a breeding ground for cold and germs. But no wonder the poor wee girl is sick all the time.
no one can argue that she is not being neglected after that and that's not even talking about the lack of nutrition proper sleep and just lack of love.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.