Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to normal is translated to ‘back to my same content where I just talk and don’t show anyone anything’ 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For the new thread i was thinking something along the lines of lip fillers versus Mabel's dinners. Im not too sure on a phrase haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For the new thread i was thinking something along the lines of lip fillers versus Mabel's dinners. Im not too sure on a phrase haha.
Mia Jeal #9: She’s had more lip fillers than Mabel’s had hot dinners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Mia Jeal #9 wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what, Mabel- it’s puffs for dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Mia jeal #9 Ruining her body to keep up with the trends, always posting tiktoks begging for new mum friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I hear right in her recent video that she put medicine in her bottle to get her to sleep all night??? What?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No way really! Unless it prescribed Isn’t that bad
she spoke about putting calpol in bottles before and we had quite a lengthy discussion about it but in short, it’s not a great idea.
mid Mabel doesn’t finish all the milk then Mia will have no idea how much of the dose of medicine she has consumed. If she gets in a bad gab it if doing it often it can upset Mabels tummy. And overall it’s pure laziness not wanting to give it to Mabel desperate from the milk so she does it all at once.
(Having said all that there were also some mums who’s babies refuse medicine from a syringe/spoon so who have opted for either putting it in the bottle or having the syringe behind the bottle teet and sort of scooshing it as baby sucked the teet)

Reactions: 4
she spoke about putting calpol in bottles before and we had quite a lengthy discussion about it but in short, it’s not a great idea.
mid Mabel doesn’t finish all the milk then Mia will have no idea how much of the dose of medicine she has consumed. If she gets in a bad gab it if doing it often it can upset Mabels tummy. And overall it’s pure laziness not wanting to give it to Mabel desperate from the milk so she does it all at once.
(Having said all that there were also some mums who’s babies refuse medicine from a syringe/spoon so who have opted for either putting it in the bottle or having the syringe behind the bottle teet and sort of scooshing it as baby sucked the teet)
Oohh I know about the calpol situation I thought she was using something different It will definitely cos stomach problems and eventually Mabels body will just become used to it causing no pain relief for when needed!
I put calpol in my daughters bottle when she’s poorly or teething really bad but never so it’ll
Make her sleep, that’s quite awful!

Reactions: 3
Mia Jeal #9: too busy getting lip filler to bathe Mabel and feed her dinner

Reactions: 25
It was nice to hear Mabel’s been using a spoon to feed herself at nursery 🥺 I bet she’s like a completely different baby when she’s there.

Reactions: 21
Was it just me or did Mia sound like Molley Mae in parts of that video ? Like her accent changed 🤣 feel like she got the lip fillers and turned into her at parts !

Reactions: 7
I just watched Miss video and I’m really confused. I thought Mabel was only in nursery while Mia was at college? So how come Mia was just at home, editing & doing her nails with Beth? She definitely didn’t go to college or have any calls. Has she quit college and just isn’t saying anything or did I miss it? Or is she just putting Mabel in extra nursery days because she can? Idk if it’s just me but it wouldn’t sit right with me putting my child in nursery all day just to do my nails.. but then again I actually enjoy being around my son so 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just watched Miss video and I’m really confused. I thought Mabel was only in nursery while Mia was at college? So how come Mia was just at home, editing & doing her nails with Beth? She definitely didn’t go to college or have any calls. Has she quit college and just isn’t saying anything or did I miss it? Or is she just putting Mabel in extra nursery days because she can? Idk if it’s just me but it wouldn’t sit right with me putting my child in nursery all day just to do my nails.. but then again I actually enjoy being around my son so 😂
Its half term at the moment for schools and colleges, I'm guessing shes on half term

Reactions: 1
Its half term at the moment for schools and colleges, I'm guessing shes on half term
Ooh that makes sense! I forget that exists 😂 I still find it weird that you would put them in nursery when you don’t need them to. I’d feel so guilty having my son looked after all day by other people while I just sit at home doing nothing... 😬 I can’t bring myself to say she deserves the break either lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.