Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh that makes sense! I forget that exists šŸ˜‚ I still find it weird that you would put them in nursery when you donā€™t need them to. Iā€™d feel so guilty having my son looked after all day by other people while I just sit at home doing nothing... šŸ˜¬ I canā€™t bring myself to say she deserves the break either lol
I completely agree!!

Reactions: 2
Mia Jeal #9 wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what, Mabel- itā€™s puffs for dinner!
This has to win šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ooh that makes sense! I forget that exists šŸ˜‚ I still find it weird that you would put them in nursery when you donā€™t need them to. Iā€™d feel so guilty having my son looked after all day by other people while I just sit at home doing nothing... šŸ˜¬ I canā€™t bring myself to say she deserves the break either lol
Doesnā€™t matter to Mia as she doesnā€™t pay for Mabel to go to nursery...*coughs* Mia slates people on benefits yet still claims them *coughs* šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m just watching the lip filler vlog now and Mia is so so selfish towards Mabel, she doesnā€™t have a compassionate bone in her body

Edit: Mabel was upset whilst she was talking about her fish lips and she was so desperate to show us her trying to eat a sandwich with the pain SHE MUTED THE CLIP WOW

Mabel sitting in the high chair in the bathroom eating beside the toilet šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® literally WHYYYY šŸ¤”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
How ironic is it that she starts the video saying itā€™s been a while since sheā€™s done a sat done vlog. Isnā€™t vlogging the complete opposite of sat down videos? Iā€™ve never seen David Dobrick just sit there and tell us all the exciting things that happened in his day. Maybe thatā€™s why heā€™s actually successful.
Edit: just randomly remembered how one of the reasons Mia gave, when she was pregnant, for not breastfeeding was it being awkward/embarrassing in public yet she barely leaves her room, let alone her house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I didnā€™t think it was Hygienic for mabel to be fed in the bathroom but that was the easiest option for her to get what she needed done. She said mabel only had 2 ounces of her dream feed and she was going to leave it to give to her if she wakes up in the night for more milk surely she should make a fresh one, you think sheā€™s going to actually take us out and about with her and then she just ends up hours later explaining what she did in he room what is the point and she had plenty of time to bath her but wanted to get her stuff done when sheā€™d had all day while she was at nursery

Reactions: 7
I know different countries, different Covid restrictions but this video highlights exactly why some countries are doing so bad. Mabel is sick, she should not be at nursery or going to the shops, especially if Mia is at home all day.

In Australia, we are told to get tested even for the slightest symptoms (even just a runny nose, we know it can present like a cold for some) and you isolate until you get a negative result or symptoms are gone.

We are far from perfect here and are fortunate to be isolated from the rest of the world but having to isolate when sick has contributed to why we had 7 local cases today and England had 20,000+.

Sorry for taking things slightly off topic with a Covid rant.

Reactions: 14
Mia Jeal #9 wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what, Mabel- itā€™s puffs for dinner!
this is the one!!!

mia we all know you read this. please do better for your child. you can have your tattoos and fillers as long as you support your childā€™s basic emotional and physical needs for gods sake. mabel deserves better. Victoria or Beth if you read this.. try to convince mia to do better for mabels sake

does mia not realise that ā€œsat down vlogsā€ arenā€™t a thing?
I think sheā€™s embarrassed to film when out in public, but will just use Mabel as an excuse as to why she canā€™t film when they go out for dinner etc.. surely she has to realise that her content is at a stand still because she just only films in her bedroom? itā€™s boring, telling us what happened instead of showing us is not good ā€˜vlogā€™ content.

About the dream feed it's possible that she didnt drink alot or wake up properly because she actually had a decent meal that easnt just a few snacks on a plate

Reactions: 1
I know different countries, different Covid restrictions but this video highlights exactly why some countries are doing so bad. Mabel is sick, she should not be at nursery or going to the shops, especially if Mia is at home all day.

In Australia, we are told to get tested even for the slightest symptoms (even just a runny nose, we know it can present like a cold for some) and you isolate until you get a negative result or symptoms are gone.

We are far from perfect here and are fortunate to be isolated from the rest of the world but having to isolate when sick has contributed to why we had 7 local cases today and England had 20,000+.

Sorry for taking things slightly off topic with a Covid rant.
I agree, Mabel shouldn't have gone to nursery if she's sick! Though if the nursery was concerned then they would've phoned Mia up to come and collect her. At my work we had a child try to come in when sick and we said no and turned them away at the door (he had had calpol as well so could've been masking a temperature). To me it's common sense, if you're child is ill, don't send them in. Granted, I know it's hard for some working 9-5 parents who don't have alternative childcare so have to take time off themselves, but for Mia it wouldn't be hard to have Mabel home so she could get better.

Reactions: 12
why canā€™t she ever give Mabel any VEGETABLES. Great that sheā€™s cooked some pasta, wow (I mean, itā€™s not carbonara Mia. Itā€™s just pasta with cream poured on). But Eugh even id feel stuffy and stick just eating a whole bowl with no veg. Has she never even seen the basic healthy eating plate?

2) I am SICK of hearing her call Mabel ā€œlazyā€ ā€œdifficultā€ ā€œstroppyā€ would you like being called any of those at 18 Mia? No. Itā€™s mean, have some compassion, put the camera away and think about your words. Poor bubba was feeling hungry and unwell and frustrated. Just because youā€™re finding your job (motherhood) at that moment to be difficult that doesnā€™t mean Mabel is difficult. Sheā€™s a BABY.

3) I had Covid and I had a snotty nose soooo. I agree with the above comment about your government just being shite and we should stay home anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know why she hates baby Disney stuff as well my little girl is 1 next month and has a fair bit of Disney stuff. I mean Mable is a little girl surely when sheā€™s a bit older she might want a little top with a Disney character on and whatā€™s Mia going to say no it doesnā€™t match my aesthetic.

• Sad
We tested positive for covid last month and we had blocked runny noses but no temp, we all got a test due to my daughters sore throat and my job šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø And all of us came back positive. Literally if youā€™re ill in the slightest... take the governments advice on what are symptoms and what arenā€™t with a pinch of salt because the advice is inconsistent and just stay home regardless.... if you donā€™t feel yourself just stay home !!!!

Reactions: 11
About a month ago i had a bad cold and tbh couldnt taste or smell anything but i was like oh its just a cold. I was in hospital giving birth to my child a week ago and I got a positive test result. 100% believe that that cold was covid and I didnt realise. also my track and trace guy asked if i had a runny nose soooooo

Reactions: 4
the way Mia was so convinced that Mabel doesnā€™t have COVID, almost as if she knows better than doctors and scientists because a ā€˜snotty noseā€™ is a symptom and if shes on half term anyway then why not keep her home and look after her own child just in case

Reactions: 12
the way Mia was so convinced that Mabel doesnā€™t have COVID, almost as if she knows better than doctors and scientists because a ā€˜snotty noseā€™ is a symptom and if shes on half term anyway then why not keep her home and look after her own child just in case
Also children present different symptoms to adults. Just keep her home and get tested for peace of mind.

We tested positive for covid last month and we had blocked runny noses but no temp, we all got a test due to my daughters sore throat and my job šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø And all of us came back positive. Literally if youā€™re ill in the slightest... take the governments advice on what are symptoms and what arenā€™t with a pinch of salt because the advice is inconsistent and just stay home regardless.... if you donā€™t feel yourself just stay home !!!!
I hope you're all recovering ā¤

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.