Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
View attachment 287382

I don’t know enough about fillers... Is that the kind of price you’d expect to pay for that amount with that technique? Or has she gone cheap/expensive? I reeeeeally hope she’s gone somewhere experienced.
You can get it at this price I think alot of people think it's really expensive but it's so popular now its competitive pricing

Also if she uses a lip liner it shouldn't look so bumpy round the sides

Reactions: 4

Sunflowers1996

At this point it would be more beneficial for her to feed her proper food with a spoon and get nutrien into her but that's just my personal opinion her food just always seems like snacks
Defiantly! I think snacky foods are okay for lunch but not for everyday dinner

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Jeez. I know that’s normal for a bunch of people and not shaming here. But me and my siblings had a £100 limit on Christmas/birthdays. Even now Me and my other half have a £100 limit. Circle and add up in the Argos catalogue 🤣
Maybe I’m the weird one here but there’s no WAY I’d spend £500 on a kids birthday. Unless it was something that would be around for YEARS for many kids eg a huge trampoline. Even that wouldn’t be £500.
I thought the same. Although my parents don’t really give us a limit I don’t think they ever spent more than £100ish on me and my sisters till we were at least 7 or 8. I know things like the kitchen and pram will be used for quite a few years, but I do agree it’s quite a waste to spend so much money on something she could’ve gotten a lot cheaper from a charity shop. I think when my sister turned 1 she got some clothes, nothing especially fancy or aesthetic, and some books and toys. Of course we did already have lots of baby/toddler toys seeing as my other sister is only 2 years older, but Mia barely mentions how the things she buys for Mabel will be kept for future children. Every time I watch her do a haul of all the quite expensive clothes and toys Mia’s bought for Mabel I can’t help but feel like for someone constantly planning baby no. 2 she should mention how she’ll keep it for her next child. A 1 year old isn’t going to notice whether their toy kitchen was 150 pounds or 20 from the charity shop, all they care about is having toys to play with.

GryffindorOfTheYear

Not watched the new vlog yet but the title includes the phrase 'back to normal' hope she doesn't mean in terms of covid restrictions cos the whole of England is gradually being placed back into lockdown 🤷‍♀️

Ailia

Chatty Member
No I think I get what you mean, definitely. I'm not sure - my opinions on Mia change daily tbh. Sometimes I feel really disappointed and irritated by the way she behaves, and other times I feel like she's 17 and doing her best even to a low standard. I guess we can overlook her mum's parenting but realistically she didn't have much chance in my opinion. She still has time to get better and work past this childhood trauma that I think she definitely has, but I don't know ... ultimately some of the stuff she does is wrong, but she's a kid herself who had an unplanned pregnancy and her mum's not been paying any attention to her for a long time now. I think it's good to highlight all the actually harmful stuff she's done (e.g. sometimes glossing over the negatives of teen pregnancy, or promoting unsafe situations in relation to Mabel) but stuff like washing your face in the bath or having blotchy fake tan is stuff most of us have done at some point - and if not that specifically, then we've all done something a bit minging or embarrassing particularly when we're 16/17. I think a lot of her behaviour is caused by having absolutely no adults around who can actually help more than throwing a bit of money at the problem.

I'm not trying to white knight on behalf of Mia or anything, I just think there are some bits that are actual issues and other parts of this thread are a bit nitpicky. I know for me, if I had a camera on me for lots of my life particularly when I was younger for example, I'd probably watch it back and be grossed out by the things I did (whether it was having a shit skin care routine or ingrown hairs or bleeding through my pads, or anything that I didn't have a handle on yet). Sorry I'm not sure why I've gone off on this comment in particular - no hate or anything meant at all, I just think that some of the stuff mentioned here is literally just due to having a shit home life and not knowing any better, or the fact that Mia is clearly struggling to cope.

(not trying to police anyone's views or moderate or anything, just expressing some of my own as a seventeen year old who definitely doesn't have a handle on things myself). No hate or anything meant at all, especially to you @Ailia- sorry for this being the comment I splurge all my opinions on haha! x
No worries! I guess just because we see parts of her day we just make assumptions, I definitely think she needs an adult to help guide her at the moment, whether that be her mum or a social worker (but maybe these people have reached out and she’s turned them away) I get that Mia is still a teenager but there are certain things she does where I sit back and think why has no one stepped in? I know some of the things I say on here can come across as horrible but I think that’s due to my past trauma and seeing Mia do the silly things she does as a parent she is really takes me back and just gets me angry (like leaving Mabel unattended while eating and just giving snack foods instead of proper meals) also the attitude towards her free college course is frustrating to say the least, I just hope that soon she bucks her ideas up and do what’s best for her and Mabel because sometimes I think she forgets everything she does is for the both of them.

lunascharm

I don’t know if anyone seen Owen and Mia are friends... I think? Her desperately begging for him on her Instagram must’ve caught his attention

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
View attachment 287382

I don’t know enough about fillers... Is that the kind of price you’d expect to pay for that amount with that technique? Or has she gone cheap/expensive? I reeeeeally hope she’s gone somewhere experienced.
That’s pretty cheap for that much, in Glasgow area it’s around 300 per ml from an experienced place obviously it differs but i wouldn’t put it past her to go to a sketchy place for a cheaper price, not to mention how they where still bloody when she left which is weird.

scoobie

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Molly Mae’s new video about getting her lip filler dissolved? I hope Mia watches it and takes away what Molly said in the last few minutes. She knows she went too far, too soon, too young and now she’s having to reverse all the mistakes she made with them.

I might be late to the party here, but did anyone notice the fact maddie lambert commented in Mias insta post of her “body positivity”?

peachpuppy

at this point I’m convinced that the only person shouting about how teen mums take all the benefits is Mia. Maybe I’m ignorant but I’ve not heard that one for a long time
Honestly I'm on Mumsnet and I've heard some cries of that. E.g. that teen mums have kids so they can get bigger council houses etc etc (so I guess ignorance still remains in circulation). However, the odds of it actually being directed towards her given her very young audience is slim honestly.

predictions based of stat analysis of mia and keira from social blade.. interesting

based off* whoops
Hahahaha what she's called in that statistic is quite similar to how I feel when I watch her videos 😂

• Haha

natalie123

Im sorry but like doesn't she have more important things to be using money for than booking 4 tattoos because we all know they arent cheap. Like I get it I love tattoos but I'd wait for them to heal before getting a bunch one after the other and I wish I had the money. But surely she has more nessecities she should be using money for instead of tattoos considering the few times we have heard about her mum paying for half of something and mia saying "she will pay her back"
Yeah it’s her car so quite a bit to pay back I’m guessing 😂

citrineday

Chatty Member
she’s doing it cause she jumps on trends. kylie jenner made lip fillerr a trend and it hasn’t yet stopped so like everything else she has to jump on this trend too

baileyboo23

Is it normal for your lips to be that dry and cracked after lip filler I want mine done and I’ve research a lot and still am but I’ve never come across any that are that dry or cracked. She didn’t really give a glowing review of the place by saying she was late, and she doesn’t know if she left the numbing cream on long enough, if I haven’t done my own research and went off her review she’d totally put me off as towards the end she seemed negative about it all. She clearly didn’t look into it as didn’t realise how many times they inject you and doesn’t explain what filler she when for and why. It seemed like she had it done for a video but then didn’t even take the vlog along with her.
yeah they get super dry and mine started peeling around 3 days after no matter how much lip balm I applied. make sure you do plenty of research about it especially where you get them done and by who, research the different kinds of fillers because theres many types some last longer than others as well. obviously mia just jumps on the trends and doesn't bother to do her research I doubt she knows much about them. the first time hurts more than other times no matter how long the numbing cream is on it starts to numb very quickly but in all honesty it doesn't feel like you have any numbing cream on. it is very painful but worth it imo. I recommend arnica cream it makes bruises go away faster even if you won't bruise it helps to prevent them

baileyboo23

Her channel is hardly growing, at this point it's going to take until next Summer to reach 100k. Her Social Blade earnings are £1.2k - £18.5k so being generous she's earning £15k

And supposedly youtubers make most of their money from ads, the only ads Mia does are companies that pay anyone going, but the smaller youtubers actually get paid quite little and earn most of the money from function of beauty, estrid etc from the affiliate links and promo codes. Sometimes if you get x amount of sales the company will pay you £a but if you get y amount of sales the company will pay you £b. Mia has hardly any engagement, and the engagement she does have are all young teens, how many of them are paying £30+ for shampoo through her link??

Back in the day when her channel was popular I'm sure she earned a fair amount. These days though I'm being generous to estimate £20k/year.

Her SocialBlade is here if you're interested
social blade isn't accurate about the money and earnings though.. I know a few people personally with bigger channels than mia's and they don't earn as much as social blade claims they do.

mia might get at most £10k a year from youtube including the brand sponsors

Last edited:
I wonder what ‘life changing’ thing Mia’s getting done to her body.. She said there’s a tattoo vlog coming and then an exciting vlog about something life changing hmmmm
shes said in a questions video that she wants lip filler, so its probably that

Appletart

Just watching her new video update about her and Mabel, firstly why is she saying Mabel isn’t ready for cows milk yet? The NHS website and health visitors encourage you to wean once your baby is 1, it’s saves you a cost and it meets their current developmental needs.

also her comment about Mabel not having meat because she only has 2 teeth? As a mum who did do blw my 1 year old is happy on all meats and has literally only just cut her first tooth and it’s not even half out, I also find it funny how she says “Mabel just doesn’t have a need for meet”??? Did she ask Mabel? Meat is a key part of most diets unless vegan or veggie in which case they’ll find iron and what not in other sources but the toast and crisps won’t be cutting it for her- Mabels probably anaemic.
My son was on weaned off formula at one if she’s that worried she could use the big kid milk you can get ( extra vitamins) my son was the same age meat since we weaned he didn’t cut his first tooth till 11 months saying that he’s now nearly 4 and won’t touch red meat unless it’s ravioli (who knows why I’ve tried everything)

but I’m kinda glad she’s not weaning her off formula just yet as she’s not really got a balanced diet so will get some nutrients from formula for the time being

Also deleted her hps till tok after I commented on it 😂

Last edited: