Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As others have said some people wait until baby can sit up/pull themselves up.
and this isn’t a Kiera thread, I noticed this was you’re first message, could you be a jealous Mia trying to deflect from yourself 😂👋🏼
🤔 Could be?!? 🤔 After this comment was made, Vimptooo's original comment has been varnished, possibly deleted??? who knows?

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Laylayxo

But at the same time I don’t think she’s the type to go overboard with fillers , like to the point they begin to migrate , she’s one of the few YouTube girls her age who actually fake tans to a natural nice colour rather than weirdly bright orange/brown and her Make up is really nice too. The only thing she went too far with is all these tattoos and stick and pokes 🤷‍♀️

Vmanxx

100% there’s a bunch of studies that show kids are far calmer and betting at sharing, interacting etc when playing with wooden toys opposed to plastic, noisy, over stimulating stuff.
Yeah exactly! Like don’t get me wrong, I don’t have anything against plastic toys really, my kids enjoy playing with their friends ones but I don’t get why there’s such hate over wooden ones! Every day I’m amazed at what my kids create and invent out of all their bits and pieces that alone don’t look like much but when kids and their imagination get to them, they make wonderful things!

Hannah95

I think the topic of Mia calling Mabel a Toad and a pig, is all to do with the situation. For example I call my Daughter my little piglet, it's a nickname given with love, she smiles and laughs everytime. Mainly because she loves food and has always been the cutest chubbiest little baby. My Dad always tickles my nieces and nephews when hes caught them in a fib and calls them lying little toads when he is tickling them and laughing. These nicknames and names are all situational, I think it is all about whether it is said with love or with passive nastiness

Kat5998

VIP Member
Damn and here I was worrying that I hadn’t done enough after staying up all night to do this 😂 (ignore the falling decorations lol these were just what I took on my phone rather than the fancy photos).. Normally I wouldn’t compare at all, because you never know people’s circumstances. However she made out that she put so much effort in, she’s soooo rich so where has that all gone? On her own birthday? If my sons was the day before mine I would have the deadest party/day because I wouldn’t care about myself.. but that’s just me I guess! 🤷🏽‍♀️View attachment 276913View attachment 276915
Awhhhhh the theme is so cute, bless his little heart I’m sure he loved it!

• Heart

Moodymoo22

This is so cute! I’m sure Mabel did enjoy what was done for her but I can’t help but feel like they made more of an effort with decorations for the gender reveal, I know they went out to the farm so maybe they thought they didn’t need to do much? idk, I haven’t watched the last few vids, did Mabel have a cake? Would be nice if she got messy with a smash cake but probably too much effort for Mia to clean..
I was wondering about a cake, wouldn’t you want to capture things like that in a vlog. I was wondering where the bright coloured paper for her presents. I put more effort and colour in decorating our hotel rooms for my friends birthdays you should of seen me blowing up 50 odd balloons in the bathroom and hoping not to get rumbled I didn’t because I decided to send them to the shop for ice for cocktails lmao 😂 to let me put banners and bunting up and she was blown away when she come back and she’s an adult. She says she plans her weeks an all out but why not plan your baby’s first birthday ordering decorations in plenty of time or picking up bits and bobs when you go shopping. And her nan came over for tea with them but mabel had hers on the floor in the bumbo not at the table with them which I found odd maybe I was looking too much into it.

Someone commented on Mia insta of the photo of mabel asking did she have a cake because she’s never seen her get messy

Sarah5599

Poor Kiera imagine having to change your child’s costume or you’ll be attacked 🙄
But while we are on the topic of food, I always felt to embarrassed to ask but my little girls just gone 1 and I’m finally after months of homelessness getting our forever home, and meal ideas would be a great help if you’d could suggest things,I know people say give what you eat but I haven’t the best eating habits and would love different foods for Everleigh-Blu to try and enjoy 😊
Ella's kitchen and cow and gate have apps with reciepes for all their meals on them and they are great! My little girl is also 11 months and I have now started giving her a taste of anything I eat (unless its salty, spicy etc.) Just to explore everything taste and texture wise!

• Heart

Maciejadex

I actually think she looks really good (she looked fine before but it does suit her) I know the swelling will go down but honestly they do look nice that size.

I’m so lost.. Why does she still give Mabel a dream feed now she’s over 1? Does she actually need the feed? Why doesn’t Mia try not giving it one night and see if Mabel even notices. It just seems so strange.. more like a habit of Mias than something Mabel needs 🤔 also I have a 1 year old and my son hasn’t taken a dream feed since he was a few months old.. I would say the majority (Granted not all) of my friends who also have babies have them sleeping through the night at this age. I can’t say I know any 18 month-2 year old who still wakes in the night for a feed. Just my experience
My sister is 18 nearly 19 months old, she wakes up at least once for a feed. She’s not slept through the night since she was 3 months old and even then it was once :)

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
im down south where the virus isnt ‘as’ bad and when ive come back from working with kids (even though i cannot go anywhere near them) i was my hands as soon as i enter my house, i shove all my clothes in a hot wash immediately and i have a shower so why Mabel wouldn’t be given a bath at least after probably touching all the other kids and the workers baffles me
Yeah where I live it's given to parents on a list on things to do at the moment, schools and nursery say to bath your child as soon as your home and wash there clothes that's what weve been told to do

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
I do wonder what the nursery will start thinking when 2/3 of the days they see Mabel she hasn’t had a wash.
Me to ! I mean she could have packed the bag when Mabel was asleep
If you generally dont have time cause sometimes things do get in the way but wash your child at least!

peachpuppy

Most people see how they feel after their first time, if she feels like she wants a bit more I just think as long as she likes it then that’s fine, if she does end up going bigger and doesn’t like it then at least it’s not permanent
From my personal experience though I don't think I'd get cosmetic surgery on my face. Mainly because even after experiencing a small thing like weight gain, I look back and remember how ugly I thought I was back then but I actually looked really nice.
I can only imagine that's amplified when you make a conscious choice to change something about yourself (like Mia's tattoos or filler)

Sunflowers1996

I sometimes have to feed my 1 year old bit by bit or she just tips it all over the floor 😂 we’ve tried every suction plate imaginable but my god she has strength 😂
Literally me too, sometimes I can’t even get the suction plate off but my baby can 😂😂

• Haha

peachpuppy

Unfortunately I don’t doubt that. Just wanted to put it out there that it is possible to do so!
I get you don't worry - I'm just saying (as far as I know) she doesn't have a family member to buy a place for her.
No disrespect to you or anything though, your family sounds lovely ❤