Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachpuppy

Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.

I hope to god she was just doodling on her arm but knowing Mia....
This is her Bojack tattoo but she wants to cover it up (so may easily cover it up w / Harry Potter)
A transcription from one of her videos about the Bojack tattoo that I posted in the previous thread:

"It says underneath it; "I have no self control, I hate myself." It is an iconic quote by him. This one is pretty shit not gonna lie, like this stick and poke is actually not good at all. It's actually really tacky and it's kind of faded - I do need to fix it, I just can't be arsed. It's gonna get covered anyway."
"I love Bojack Horseman a lot and he is sad and depressed and likes alcohol, so basically me."

Reactions: 5

Scapier88

VIP Member
My little boys first birthday i went all out banners balloons birthday cake even this year when his birthday was during lockdown I still decorated so he could have a special day even though instead of a birthday party we went to the park and fed the ducks

Last edited:

Maciejadex

I have a suction plate like mia does for Mabel and my daughter gets her whole meal to eat it's good for hand eye coordination and to teach them she has done it since she was mabels age if she makes a mess I clear it up 🤷‍♀️😂 seems like lazy parenting to me
Mia said she gives it to her one bit at a time because she won’t eat other wise, she asked for tips on how to get her to eat and a lot of people where telling her to do this

Lulu23

Chatty Member
I agree with the safety and the financial position but I think just turning 18 (with a slew of other body modifications) is not the time to be getting lip filler honestly.
Idk I had lip fillers a month after my 18th and it was the best thing I’ve ever done, I have always been self conscious of my lips and was forever over lining them. But if she hasn’t thought about it or researched enough into it then it deffo is a bad choice, but I suppose she thinks she has the money to waste🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a lot of up keep and I don’t think she will be happy with just one go either

Reactions: 4

Lokink

Idk how to reply to specific posts and I don’t mean to nitpick but it’s actually not your uterus, your uterus is tucked away inside your pelvis and is protected by the fat 😊

peachpuppy

you’d think she would wait until the bruising/blood was gone to make the TikTok or maybe that’s just me. I’d want the best version of myself to be the “after” part. I guess I might be more self centred than I thought 😂😂
"You ain't really fuck with me way back then, but how bout now? Cos I'm up right now"
Yeah you'd think with this song you'd wait till you looked your best!

I do think you’re nit picking a little here, on my sons first birthday I didn’t rush to social media to wish him a happy birthday just because I was living in the moment, spending time opening his presents and enjoying the morning with him, which Mia is probably doing!
I think you took my comment the wrong way, I wasn’t saying she should have posted on social media before anyone else but knowing mia and how she puts herself before Mabel I’m surprised she didn’t do it for the attention (the likes and the comments). I also didn’t make a post on my social media until the day was nearly over as I was spending time with my baby. If mia has college today and is on her phone all day posting tiktoks of Harry Potter over making a post about Mabel then that’s pretty sad.

This is so nit picky....why does she have to get up extra early to make a social media post before anyone else? Seems kinda dumb. The baby won’t read social media and I’d rather she was up with her celebrating, not on her phone tbh
since when did I say she had to make a post before anyone else? I said I’m surprised she didn’t seeing as we know mias life is based on social media. I also never said she had to get up early to go on social media, if she did, that would’ve been pretty sad... I said about getting up early to make the day special for Mabel, this includes making her a different, special breakfast rather than dry burnt toast, getting herself ready before Mabel wakes up so she has more time with Mabel when she is awake and doing things with Mabel she wouldn’t usually do on a normal morning.

I don’t think it’s nit picky that I’ve said mia needs to do more for Mabel as it’s her birthday, I think any normal mother would do this 🤔

Last edited:

Ailia

Chatty Member
View attachment 280084
First time poster, long time lurker! I was on tiktok and came across a video about girls wearing pads over tampons, looked at the comment and you will never guess who I found 😂 I just thought I’d post it on here because it gave me a giggle and thought it might be something good to talk about 😂
8 years old! Christ, I know it’s possible but that is very early, no wonder she’s constantly miserable. I do feel for her though dealing with them at that age must’ve been hard (I hate dealing with them at 21😂 )

I know it’s possible to start then but how much do we wanna bet it’s true. I got my first period at 10 but didn’t have another one for a year so I just say I started at 11, which was before any of my friends had. You’d think she’d have mentioned it before, perhaps in her update video when she talked about how regular her periods were before Mabel. But she might not like saying she started so young because it can feel embarrassing when you’re the only person to have started so young.
I was thinking this, although what benefit would she get from lying about when she started? If she is lying then I just don’t understand why lol

scoobie

VIP Member
D92A9102-8F3F-4964-9F2A-1F99710834B2.jpeg

I don’t know enough about fillers... Is that the kind of price you’d expect to pay for that amount with that technique? Or has she gone cheap/expensive? I reeeeeally hope she’s gone somewhere experienced.

The only thing I’m worried about in regards to Mabel’s new play area is the fact it’s right in front of the radiator. In a previous video Mabel fell backwards and was centimetres away from whacking her head
Well if it was next to the wall she could fall back and hit her head on a wall? If a baby is going to fall they’re going to fall. All babies do it unfortunately!

I know mias lazy but she obviously would have gotten up early today for Mabel and I highly doubt she will be going into college and missing her daughter 1st birthday, I think it’s a good thing that she hasn’t posted Mabel a happy birthday post yet because it means she’s spending time with her and not sat on her phone.
i agree, I’m glad she hasn’t made a post yet and by the looks of mias snapchat she is actually spending good, quality time with Mabel... it’s so refreshing to see... it’s just a shame that she’s doing it because it’s mabels birthday, mia should be like this more often with Mabel (taking her out, choosing to spend time with her over anything else etc). I’m hoping in mabels birthday vlog mia has tried really hard with Mabel especially when it comes to her meals... a happy baby is important but a healthy baby is even better.

Sunflowers1996

She will still buy merch though which is fine (I wouldn’t but that cos Rowlings views are grim) but she’s made it clear she Wouldn’t anymore

It’s also clear that she is not an ally so I wish she wouldn’t make tik toks saying she is when it’s clearly for clout 😒

Lulu23

Chatty Member
I think the problem with lip fillers is you get them because you're self conscious about your lips. I think very few people who are confident and happy with their lips go get them.

This means they get filled, you're happier and it reinforces the bigger lips = prettier = happier thought process in your mind.

But what happens in a couple of months time when they dissolve and you have to pay all that money again, but this time you can't afford it?

You're going to feel even worse about your lips than you did in the first place because now you're used to having bigger lips and being happier with them.

And at the moment I don;t understand how Mia is going to afford the day to day costs of moving out. Second baby etc aside.

Her channel is hardly growing, at this point it's going to take until next Summer to reach 100k. Her Social Blade earnings are £1.2k - £18.5k so being generous she's earning £15k

And supposedly youtubers make most of their money from ads, the only ads Mia does are companies that pay anyone going, but the smaller youtubers actually get paid quite little and earn most of the money from function of beauty, estrid etc from the affiliate links and promo codes. Sometimes if you get x amount of sales the company will pay you £a but if you get y amount of sales the company will pay you £b. Mia has hardly any engagement, and the engagement she does have are all young teens, how many of them are paying £30+ for shampoo through her link??

Back in the day when her channel was popular I'm sure she earned a fair amount. These days though I'm being generous to estimate £20k/year.

Her SocialBlade is here if you're interested
I agree with this, the first person I went to botched my lips but because they were bigger I just stuck with them an didn’t get them dissolved for months. When they start going down you feel like they’re even smaller than before ss you’re used to them being bigger. I hope she goes to someone who does the Russian technique over the regular because I think that’s when they can look a bit much

Marymoo13

Poor Kiera imagine having to change your child’s costume or you’ll be attacked 🙄
But while we are on the topic of food, I always felt to embarrassed to ask but my little girls just gone 1 and I’m finally after months of homelessness getting our forever home, and meal ideas would be a great help if you’d could suggest things,I know people say give what you eat but I haven’t the best eating habits and would love different foods for Everleigh-Blu to try and enjoy 😊
Have a look on #babyfoodideas on Instagram, there are some that I personally think are waaaaayy over the top but there lots that are really achievable and have a lot of goodness.
Since you’re making it for baby you should try some too! You might realise you like more than you thought. X

• Heart

Sarah5599

Agree 100% with this. Based on how much (or how little) effort Mia's put in so far, Mabel would've been so much better off with purees and pouches. When lockdown happened I remember she said she couldn't make any of the recipes in her baby led weaning cookbooks because she couldn't find any of the ingredients in supermarkets, wonder what her excuse is 6 months later? Feel so sad for Mabel, by now she could've been starting to explore curry, cottage pie, risotto... and instead she's been denied the chance.
My little girl is only 2 weeks younger than Mabel and the difference in her eating habits is insane! Its so sad to see

commenter5241

Her hair looks kind of grey brown now? Like in the body of her hair, not the highlights
I kinda like her new hair I’m amazed how much it’s grown in a year but if it was proper narcissa hair it should be black hair on top or at least a darker brown

With that light brown it’s almost like she’s betting on going back to blonde as soon as the HP obsession is over

peachpuppy

Idk I had lip fillers a month after my 18th and it was the best thing I’ve ever done, I have always been self conscious of my lips and was forever over lining them. But if she hasn’t thought about it or researched enough into it then it deffo is a bad choice, but I suppose she thinks she has the money to waste🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a lot of up keep and I don’t think she will be happy with just one go either
Unless you are recently 18 though, I'm assuming you were insecure about your lips for a long time and didn't have unnecessary procedures during a pandemic? I wouldn't want anything where I couldn't wear a mask around other people (and I think this is just an impulsive decision of what Mia thinks will make her interesting). No disrespect to you though, it's your lips! :)

• Heart