Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think she will look fine, she’s said that she’s not getting a lot so it probably won’t even be that noticeable
She says that, but she doesn’t exactly know when to stop does she 😂 I mean she wanted like 8 kids, gave herself like 20 piercings, now booked 3 tattoos at once.. I don’t think she’s going to do a tiny bit and be satisfied some how 😂

Reactions: 17
She says that, but she doesn’t exactly know when to stop does she 😂 I mean she wanted like 8 kids, gave herself like 20 piercings, now booked 3 tattoos at once.. I don’t think she’s going to do a tiny bit and be satisfied some how 😂
Most people see how they feel after their first time, if she feels like she wants a bit more I just think as long as she likes it then that’s fine, if she does end up going bigger and doesn’t like it then at least it’s not permanent

Reactions: 6
Most people see how they feel after their first time, if she feels like she wants a bit more I just think as long as she likes it then that’s fine, if she does end up going bigger and doesn’t like it then at least it’s not permanent
From my personal experience though I don't think I'd get cosmetic surgery on my face. Mainly because even after experiencing a small thing like weight gain, I look back and remember how ugly I thought I was back then but I actually looked really nice.
I can only imagine that's amplified when you make a conscious choice to change something about yourself (like Mia's tattoos or filler)

Reactions: 5
If she really thinks she will get by on £15k a year living on her own with a kid and of course not claiming benefits (because she’s too posh for that) then she is actually deluded. Paying for rent, a car, food, buying clothes for her growing child, it all adds up! She’s gonna have a massive shock.
to be fair, my partner earns 13k a year and we get by with a baby and two cats. We don’t pay rent but we do pay finance for our car

Reactions: 1
to be fair, my partner earns 13k a year and we get by with a baby and two cats. We don’t pay rent but we do pay finance for our car
Do you live independently e.g. pay for everything you need except rent?
Would you be able to spend another £500-700pm on rent if push came to shove?

Reactions: 2
Do you live independently e.g. pay for everything you need except rent?
Would you be able to spend another £500-700pm on rent if push came to shove?
We do. The only reason we don’t pay rent is because a generous family member bought a property for us, but no, we couldn’t spend anything more on anything tbh 😂 we have to be very careful with our money. I forgot to put that in my original comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
we do.The only reason we don’t pay rent is because a generous family member bought a property for us, but no, we couldn’t spend anything more on anything tbh 😂 we have to be very careful with our money. I forgot to put that in my original comment
all power to you for managing your money well, but in the case of Mia we know she doesn’t have the same real world brain as other adults. She’ll piss away her money on new hobbies and a new wardrobe every 3 months.

Reactions: 8
all power to you for managing your money well, but in the case of Mia we know she doesn’t have the same real world brain as other adults. She’ll piss away her money on new hobbies and a new wardrobe every 3 months.
Yeah she'll spend her rent money on tattoos and some fancy fake tan and Mabel will be in the corner with one dusty Cheerio.
And as much as it's impressive you get by on 13k @Lokink (and it genuinely is quite impressive) Mia would have to account for at least £500-£600pm on rent alone - as I am doing right now, unfortunately!

Reactions: 9
Yeah she'll spend her rent money on tattoos and some fancy fake tan and Mabel will be in the corner with one dusty Cheerio.
And as much as it's impressive you get by on 13k @Lokink (and it genuinely is quite impressive) Mia would have to account for at least £500-£600pm on rent alone - as I am doing right now, unfortunately!
Unfortunately I don’t doubt that. Just wanted to put it out there that it is possible to do so!

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately I don’t doubt that. Just wanted to put it out there that it is possible to do so!
I get you don't worry - I'm just saying (as far as I know) she doesn't have a family member to buy a place for her.
No disrespect to you or anything though, your family sounds lovely ❤

I get you don't worry - I'm just saying (as far as I know) she doesn't have a family member to buy a place for her.
No disrespect to you or anything though, your family sounds lovely ❤
I swear it was said somewhere her grand parent was getting her a "fixer upper"! And she would pay him I may be wrong but I'm sure I I remeber that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Kiera posted a video on her second Channel of her first and current YouTube pay cheque , £4,200 was her current cheque which is pretty unreal , I’m really happy for her she deserves it as she works hard and puts out a lot of original ideas and actually shows Oscar in her videos and her doing things with him! Wonder will Mia do a video like this 🤪

Also Mia is sharing photos on her Instagram stories of an account she doesn’t even follow 😅 the girl has just given birth and has the baby on her chest but Mia shared this and yet doesn’t follow the account 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 16
As others have said some people wait until baby can sit up/pull themselves up.
and this isn’t a Kiera thread, I noticed this was you’re first message, could you be a jealous Mia trying to deflect from yourself 😂👋🏼
🤔 Could be?!? 🤔 After this comment was made, Vimptooo's original comment has been varnished, possibly deleted??? who knows?

Attachments

🤔 Could be?!? 🤔 After this comment was made, Vimptooo's original comment has been varnished, possibly deleted??? who knows?
Lol, if Mia was trying to hide it’s her and stick up for herself she’s blown it now. Imagine trying to divert attention to someone else on a thread about yourself (by pointing out something that you did yourself and isn’t a big problem) and the immediately deleting your post once you get some negative feedback.
Mia we all know you’re reading this, you’re an adult now. Grow the duck up and concentrate on your own child and career, maybe even try and listen to our comments and change yourself for the better as opposed to deleting everything the second you see something that isn’t 100% positive.

Personally I think she will look fine, she’s said that she’s not getting a lot so it probably won’t even be that noticeable
Honestly, there is no way of knowing how she will look until she actually gets them. I personally think she is stunning and that they will suit her a lot. It will just take a while to get used to them.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, there is no way of knowing how she will look until she actually gets them. I personally think she is stunning and that they will suit her a lot. It will just take a while to get used to them.
it’s not that she won’t look good, it’s the fact that she’s likely to go waaaay overboard like she does with literally everything..

it’s not that she won’t look good, it’s the fact that she’s likely to go waaaay overboard like she does with literally everything..
And the fact she’s probably gone to someone that’s not that great at doing it (like the awful tattoo!) 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.