Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It looks like a bee sting or an allergic reaction right now 😳 😳

Also it's so ironic after this Tiktok she did a while back: (the last line)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

It looks like a bee sting or an allergic reaction right now 😳 😳

Also it's so ironic after this Tiktok she did a while back: (the last line)

I actually like them oops🤣if she only got 1ml they will go down MAJORLY. I’ve got 3 in my lips and they’re not much bigger than hers are rn because they go down a lot and they can still bleed at the injection site because it’s a wound, we’ll see in 2 weeks if they were done properly or not😂

Reactions: 8
I actually like them oops🤣if she only got 1ml they will go down MAJORLY. I’ve got 3 in my lips and they’re not much bigger than hers are rn because they go down a lot
Ehhhh honestly it looks cute on some girls but I wouldn't want it for me personally, and I'm not really attracted to girls who have surgery / filler (just a preference though). I think it could be worse, it just looks a bit crazy now as she's bleeding. x

Reactions: 4
Ehhhh honestly it looks cute on some girls but I wouldn't want it for me personally, and I'm not really attracted to girls who have surgery / filler (just a preference though). I think it could be worse, it just looks a bit crazy now as she's bleeding. x
Yeah tbh I’ve never bled that much but the last time I had them done one of the places did. Hopefully she doesn’t go too overboard as it can be addictive and they look smaller as time goes on x

Reactions: 1
I don’t like Mia from what I know of her, I don’t watch her anymore either but she’s so stunning naturally. I hope she’s done it for herself and not because of the trends and hopefully she doesn’t go too far

Reactions: 9
I don’t like Mia from what I know of her, I don’t watch her anymore either but she’s so stunning naturally. I hope she’s done it for herself and not because of the trends and hopefully she doesn’t go too far
I think Mia only does stuff for the trends, and that's the issue.
She's desperately keen to make people fancy her / think she has an enviable life.

Reactions: 8
She had a different jumper on at the beginning, could the bleeding/swelling be that bad after a day? 🤨
20E213A7-DABE-4FC2-A9F5-39523ED97E6E.png
704F12B8-0FE1-4B9B-ADF1-100124244BEC.png

My sister actually does lip filler and occasionally it can cause swelling and bruising it all depends on the person litreally everybody is different she had somebody bruise really bad and a couple weeks later they looked amazing
Ah I see! Thank you for clarifying

Reactions: 1
59DE2992-A118-4143-AED2-621FC644E06C.png
34442431-8C1D-4CC7-9F4F-9E7EB88ACF59.png
It’s the trying to be sexy faces that offend me the most 😂 I get that they look fine, but the problem is that she loves them now & when they dissolve she’ll think they’re small and want to add more so hopefully she doesn’t overdo it and ruin them for good considering how young she is.. although I hate when they put too much filler on the skin above the lip rather than just the lip - it makes it look way more fake rather than believable imo! I personally think her face suits small lips because she has quite a round face but each to their own!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 286711View attachment 286714It’s the trying to be sexy faces that offend me the most 😂 I get that they look fine, but the problem is that she loves them now & when they dissolve she’ll think they’re small and want to add more so hopefully she doesn’t overdo it and ruin them for good considering how young she is.. although I hate when they put too much filler on the skin above the lip rather than just the lip - it makes it look way more fake rather than believable imo! I personally think her face suits small lips because she has quite a round face but each to their own!
Yeah I think it's a risky game to play as you get emotionally attached to the "better looking version" of yourself. Not to mention she's still so young and her face will change with age / health / weight etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
there's also the thing about her wanting another baby (specifically a mixed race one) and lying about her income!
nightmare. x
(though that may have been in the previous thread, not sure)
ughhh, that’s vile. imagine wanting a specific raced child, should love it no matter looks

Reactions: 5
you’d think she would wait until the bruising/blood was gone to make the TikTok or maybe that’s just me. I’d want the best version of myself to be the “after” part. I guess I might be more self centred than I thought 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you’d think she would wait until the bruising/blood was gone to make the TikTok or maybe that’s just me. I’d want the best version of myself to be the “after” part. I guess I might be more self centred than I thought 😂😂
"You ain't really duck with me way back then, but how bout now? Cos I'm up right now"
Yeah you'd think with this song you'd wait till you looked your best!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.