Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the safety and the financial position but I think just turning 18 (with a slew of other body modifications) is not the time to be getting lip filler honestly.
Idk I had lip fillers a month after my 18th and it was the best thing I’ve ever done, I have always been self conscious of my lips and was forever over lining them. But if she hasn’t thought about it or researched enough into it then it deffo is a bad choice, but I suppose she thinks she has the money to waste🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a lot of up keep and I don’t think she will be happy with just one go either

Reactions: 4
I agree with the safety and the financial position but I think just turning 18 (with a slew of other body modifications) is not the time to be getting lip filler honestly.
Yeah I actually agree, Mia is really gorg idk what pushed her towards this 🤷‍♀️But it is legal so up to her either way

Reactions: 1
Idk I had lip fillers a month after my 18th and it was the best thing I’ve ever done, I have always been self conscious of my lips and was forever over lining them. But if she hasn’t thought about it or researched enough into it then it deffo is a bad choice, but I suppose she thinks she has the money to waste🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a lot of up keep and I don’t think she will be happy with just one go either
Unless you are recently 18 though, I'm assuming you were insecure about your lips for a long time and didn't have unnecessary procedures during a pandemic? I wouldn't want anything where I couldn't wear a mask around other people (and I think this is just an impulsive decision of what Mia thinks will make her interesting). No disrespect to you though, it's your lips! :)

• Heart
The fact that the comments are still turned on on her new video is sooooo sus. Even though Mabel makes an appearance YouTube hasn’t ‘disabled’ them yet. She hasn’t turned them off because she wants all the compliments on her botched tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that the comments are still turned on on her new video is sooooo sus. Even though Mabel makes an appearance YouTube hasn’t ‘disabled’ them yet. She hasn’t turned them off because she wants all the compliments on her botched tattoo.
I cant be bothered to watch the video has she gotten another tattoo already? I dont understand how she can piss money down the drain like this but isnt willing to spend a few quid to get her daughter’s room ready so the poor thing can finally start getting a good nights sleep

Reactions: 7
I cant be bothered to watch the video has she gotten another tattoo already? I dont understand how she can piss money down the drain like this but isnt willing to spend a few quid to get her daughter’s room ready so the poor thing can finally start getting a good nights sleep
She's getting a huge one on her arm, one on the back of her neck, and one on her leg if I remember correctly. She said the one on her neck is £60, arm one is maybe £200 and I'm not sure about the other one. Plus she's getting lip fillers too. No chance she's moving out any time next year...

Reactions: 10
Unless you are recently 18 though, I'm assuming you were insecure about your lips for a long time and didn't have unnecessary procedures during a pandemic? I wouldn't want anything where I couldn't wear a mask around other people (and I think this is just an impulsive decision of what Mia thinks will make her interesting). No disrespect to you though, it's your lips! :)
Yeah 100% I’ve been so tight with where I go especially because of my daughter, Mia just seems so careless and will do whatever she wants regardless :(

Reactions: 5
I think the problem with lip fillers is you get them because you're self conscious about your lips. I think very few people who are confident and happy with their lips go get them.

This means they get filled, you're happier and it reinforces the bigger lips = prettier = happier thought process in your mind.

But what happens in a couple of months time when they dissolve and you have to pay all that money again, but this time you can't afford it?

You're going to feel even worse about your lips than you did in the first place because now you're used to having bigger lips and being happier with them.

And at the moment I don;t understand how Mia is going to afford the day to day costs of moving out. Second baby etc aside.

Her channel is hardly growing, at this point it's going to take until next Summer to reach 100k. Her Social Blade earnings are £1.2k - £18.5k so being generous she's earning £15k

And supposedly youtubers make most of their money from ads, the only ads Mia does are companies that pay anyone going, but the smaller youtubers actually get paid quite little and earn most of the money from function of beauty, estrid etc from the affiliate links and promo codes. Sometimes if you get x amount of sales the company will pay you £a but if you get y amount of sales the company will pay you £b. Mia has hardly any engagement, and the engagement she does have are all young teens, how many of them are paying £30+ for shampoo through her link??

Back in the day when her channel was popular I'm sure she earned a fair amount. These days though I'm being generous to estimate £20k/year.

Her SocialBlade is here if you're interested

Reactions: 15
In Mias Harry Potter Studio vlog she said she wasn’t going to be spending money on official merch BUT the Slytherin jumper she’s wearing in yesterday’s video you can only get at the Harry Potter Studios and it’s a £50 jumper so does that mean she’s still buying official merch to line jkr’s pockets? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think the problem with lip fillers is you get them because you're self conscious about your lips. I think very few people who are confident and happy with their lips go get them.

This means they get filled, you're happier and it reinforces the bigger lips = prettier = happier thought process in your mind.

But what happens in a couple of months time when they dissolve and you have to pay all that money again, but this time you can't afford it?

You're going to feel even worse about your lips than you did in the first place because now you're used to having bigger lips and being happier with them.

And at the moment I don;t understand how Mia is going to afford the day to day costs of moving out. Second baby etc aside.

Her channel is hardly growing, at this point it's going to take until next Summer to reach 100k. Her Social Blade earnings are £1.2k - £18.5k so being generous she's earning £15k

And supposedly youtubers make most of their money from ads, the only ads Mia does are companies that pay anyone going, but the smaller youtubers actually get paid quite little and earn most of the money from function of beauty, estrid etc from the affiliate links and promo codes. Sometimes if you get x amount of sales the company will pay you £a but if you get y amount of sales the company will pay you £b. Mia has hardly any engagement, and the engagement she does have are all young teens, how many of them are paying £30+ for shampoo through her link??

Back in the day when her channel was popular I'm sure she earned a fair amount. These days though I'm being generous to estimate £20k/year.

Her SocialBlade is here if you're interested
If she really thinks she will get by on £15k a year living on her own with a kid and of course not claiming benefits (because she’s too posh for that) then she is actually deluded. Paying for rent, a car, food, buying clothes for her growing child, it all adds up! She’s gonna have a massive shock.

Reactions: 13
Why is no one telling her she’s gorgeous and doesn’t need all this tit... I don’t know a single person that modifies their body and looks better than they did before... it does not age well! I know she has that immature “it’s my body I’ll do what I want with it” attitude but I think with the mindset Mia has proved, she’ll get sucked into the addiction of it all and it isn’t going to be pretty. Everyone is changing themselves to look the same and fit into an impossible mould of what they think looks good. It’s honestly sad.

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong here as i’ve never really looked at any social blade until now, but does this mean Mia is gaining EXACTLY 100 subscribers every few days, but none on the days inbetween ?? 🤔🤔
I think she gains a few each day and when it reaches 100 it’s put down on the stats. I do wonder how if her channel is managing to slowly grow why are her views never reaching over 30k if she has over 90k subscribers. You’d think if there was that low of a ratio you’d actually look at why people aren’t watching you anymore and change, but Mia never listens to anyone who isn’t telling her what a great mum she is.

Reactions: 11
I think she gains a few each day and when it reaches 100 it’s put down on the stats. I do wonder how if her channel is managing to slowly grow why are her views never reaching over 30k if she has over 90k subscribers. You’d think if there was that low of a ratio you’d actually look at why people aren’t watching you anymore and change, but Mia never listens to anyone who isn’t telling her what a great mum she is.
Either that or shes buying subscribers 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.