Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comment in her most recent tik tok says she got 1.1ml so hopefully all the bruising will settle and she'll be happy with the final product...I agree with those above tho, she is a naturally pretty girl and I hope she learns to love herself as herself

Reactions: 8
Are they meant to have that much blood and bruising ? I’ve had filler (not In my lips) and I only had a little purple dot as a bruise 😳

Reactions: 1
I actually think she looks really good (she looked fine before but it does suit her) I know the swelling will go down but honestly they do look nice that size.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch Molly Mae’s new video about getting her lip filler dissolved? I hope Mia watches it and takes away what Molly said in the last few minutes. She knows she went too far, too soon, too young and now she’s having to reverse all the mistakes she made with them.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch Molly Mae’s new video about getting her lip filler dissolved? I hope Mia watches it and takes away what Molly said in the last few minutes. She knows she went too far, too soon, too young and now she’s having to reverse all the mistakes she made with them.
I've not seen the vid, but I've seen lots of after photos of people where the filler migrates to essentially be big lumps in random parts of the lip.
I think Molly Mae looks really nice without it though!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this is normal or not but when I see my daughter laughing, playing, dancing or smiling like Mabel was here:
18FDDD29-1EC7-4241-8E3D-1F592BBF4CF8.jpeg

I can feel myself naturally start to smile. My heart just feels so warm and whole. When I see my girl doing things so happily it makes me so proud. My eyes are smiling and are shiny from close to happy tears and it makes my day. Mia didn’t have any expression on her face whatsoever. It’s like she was on the bus and the driver had to stop at a zebra crossing to let someone cross when she had to be somewhere and she’s running late.
6F000B33-A55B-4A5E-9C9C-07C4DA3AF832.jpeg

she almost looks sad, as if to say “you take so much of my time up” or “the things I could be doing if you weren’t here”. Obviously we don’t know her thoughts and feelings but I don’t find this normal in a mother at all, especially as her life isn’t stressful where she can’t choose to take a break.

Reactions: 26
I don’t know if this is normal or not but when I see my daughter laughing, playing, dancing or smiling like Mabel was here:
View attachment 286979
I can feel myself naturally start to smile. My heart just feels so warm and whole. When I see my girl doing things so happily it makes me so proud. My eyes are smiling and are shiny from close to happy tears and it makes my day. Mia didn’t have any expression on her face whatsoever. It’s like she was on the bus and the driver had to stop at a zebra crossing to let someone cross when she had to be somewhere and she’s running late.
View attachment 286983
she almost looks sad, as if to say “you take so much of my time up” or “the things I could be doing if you weren’t here”. Obviously we don’t know her thoughts and feelings but I don’t find this normal in a mother at all, especially as her life isn’t stressful where she can’t choose to take a break.
God, Mabel is so cute (sorry wildly unrelated but it's true)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 286979
View attachment 286983
It’s the same weird expression she had on her vlogs, I have the straightest resting witch face ever, but she looks like she’s gonna cry? So weird when her daughter is so happy. I get it’s hard but you force a smile for your child even on the worst days😫

Reactions: 10
View attachment 286979
View attachment 286983
She’s literally looking at her as if she hates her 🙁 obviously I know she doesn’t but why wouldn’t you smile at your daughter seeing her so happy.. she’s always so miserable around Mabel 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That story gives me PTSD from those bitchy girls in high school who walk around like that all day. It’s mind blowing to me. They can save that “resting witch face” excuse because that is vile, I have never looked at ANY baby/child like that let alone my own 🤯 She’s definitely been kept down by her mum and she’s annoyed that she isn’t back upstairs letting the floor babysitter do all the work 🙄 I want to send those screenshots to anyone who comments that she’s “the best mum ever” on any future videos.

I’m just scared to see how she‘s gonna try to keep Mabel stuck in one small space away from her again now that she’s walking..

Reactions: 16
View attachment 286711View attachment 286714It’s the trying to be sexy faces that offend me the most 😂 I get that they look fine, but the problem is that she loves them now & when they dissolve she’ll think they’re small and want to add more so hopefully she doesn’t overdo it and ruin them for good considering how young she is.. although I hate when they put too much filler on the skin above the lip rather than just the lip - it makes it look way more fake rather than believable imo! I personally think her face suits small lips because she has quite a round face but each to their own!
Looks like a baboons arse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 286877 wow. mia looks so happy...
All the videos Victoria puts up Mia has a face like this, it's so sad. She looks like the older sister imo if you didn't know better. I feel like she is going to look back and be sad she didn't spend the time getting nice memories and making Mabel laugh for pics etc. (Though she probs lacks the awareness)😣

Reactions: 10
In reference to her latest TikTok, is it okay to put lipstick on so soon after getting filler?

Reactions: 4

They look quite irritated under the lipstick

also side note; ridiculous to have "virgin" and "teen mum" in the same description :cautious: unless of course Mabel is the next Messiah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.